X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noon and vicky 3 way

Like a lot of you I am a big fan of Noon from Cascades. I have had LT with her several times and she is truly a lovely person.

She has mentioned to me that she is close friends with Vicky from Cascades. I've not been with Vicky...but have been admiring her pics/videos lately...and have been thinking how hot it would be to have a three way with them.

I'm a little bit hesitant to ask Noon about this...you know that she gets a bit possessive/jealous, and I wouldnt want to have her pissed with me. On top of that, maybe they would feel weird about a 3 way...being friends and all.

Have any of you done this?

Sounds like fun! Vicky by far has the best attitutude, I have not tried this either. I dont care much for Noon, her possessive/jealous is a joke, I never bat an eye at her.
    jeffreyscott

Comment

I have been with Vicky and wuld not mind going with Noon so for you and just for you and will do a three way with them in Feb and let you know how it was mind you now this is not for me its for all the asian ts members, I am going to take two "For The Team"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Dec. 26 2005,10:20)
          I am going to take two "For The Team"
          a double shot of love!

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Dec. 26 2005,09:20)
            I have been with Vicky and wuld not mind going with Noon so for you and just for you and will do a three way with them in Feb and let you know how it was  mind you now this is not for me its for all the asian ts members, I am going to take two "For The Team"
            A noble gesture Bartman. I'm sure that I speak for the board when I say, we salute you.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Vicky and Noon are good friends and were room mates before... maybe still are. Noon on many occasions that I was with her in the bar would bring up the subject of a 3-way with one of her friends so I wouldn€™t worry about asking her... she's cool with it. Now as for the 2 of them doing each other that may not be what there really into... they will both do you at the same time but if you want them to go lesbian with each other that might be a problem..... But in the land where money talks you might be able to turn them lesbian for the night with some extra Baht $$$

Comment

OK well I have had 3somes with Vicky and another girl and Noon and another girl but never together. In fact I have not been with Noon for over a year I believe it is as I too got a little annoyed at her possesive attitude.

As many guys on here know I am somewhat of a butterfly and hardly taken the same girl twice, so I guess it speaks volumes that I spent a week with Vicky on my last trip and even took her down to Phuket with me.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 26 2005,11:27)
                  As many guys on here know I am somewhat of a butterfly and...
                  Oh my God!

Comment

Working...
                  X