X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model stats

How much trouble would it be to include actual measurements in the model bios. I mean what is tall and compared to what?
    Also what is large for a dick, it is all relative.I noticed in one post that somebody described one of the girls as tall about 5'7 is that tall or not? Not being pedantic or over critical I would just like to have a better understanding of the object of my desire.

Good idea. Mail us a tape measure and we'll do it!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 21 2005,19:59)
      Good idea. Mail us a tape measure and we'll do it!  
      I might have an old one in my tool box you can have ....

Comment

Is there an ETSI standard for dick size? An ANSI one? [only geeks will understnad this]

I recommend we create the AsianTS baseline, defined as Elton John's cock at full erection. Henceforth, each model is categorized as 1.2 Elton's or 0.5 Elton's.

Comment

Don't forget the scales and the asshole depth finder Then we could open the wine with a "cockscrew", oh never mind this could go on for much to long
          incher

Comment

Originally posted by (rhodeisland @ Dec. 21 2005,13:56)
            Not being pedantic or over critical I would just like to have a better understanding of the object of my desire.
            Well..you will probably be using your 'object of desire' in horizontal mode, or at most at 90 deg. mode. Then dimensions will all take another perspective
            As for dick size, average size for dicks on planet earth is aprox. 6.75" so can start from there I guess...
            MERRY X'MAS FOLKS
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I would like to see the Ladyboy Poo Color stats added for all Ladyboys in 2006. Color would be measured using the Poo Color Coder Graph Technology as seen below. This system was developed by NASA during the Apollo program and is still used today for the Space Shuttle. A negative number means darker then normal Poo... while a positive number means lighter then normal Poo color. Anything close to zero would be a good Ladyboy to do a long time with from Nana Plaza.
              Attached Files

Comment

I would also like to know their political leanings. No way am I shagging some lefty liberal!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 25 2005,00:10)
                  I would also like to know their political leanings. No way am I shagging some lefty liberal!  
                  The first time I ever talked politics with a ladyboy was with the girl I was with in Bangkok who some of you met. She liked Thaksin's 30 baht medical scheme.

She told me that the opposition paid each member of her familly 100 baht each for their votes. They took their money and then voted for the TRT party anyway since it's a secret ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 22 2005,09:25)
                    Is there an ETSI standard for dick size? An ANSI one? [only geeks will understnad this]

I recommend we create the AsianTS baseline, defined as Elton John's cock at full erection. Henceforth, each model is categorized as 1.2 Elton's or 0.5 Elton's.

so i'm wondering...how much is an 'elton' in centimeters?
                    or would that be better in millimeters (to lose the decimal point)?

Comment

Ladyboycrush has a good sorting system by body type, tit size, and dick size.
                      It also has better descriptions of dick size, without having to use a tape measure.

If Asian-ts is not considering the tape measure, how about using a 6 inch vibrator to measure small & average dicks and using a 8 inch dildo to measure larger dicks. Maybe these toys can used to measure depths also.....multi-purpose.

Oops, I suppose I will need to express mail a 6 inch vibrator and 8 inch dildo.

Let me check to see if I have an extra tape measure first.

Comment

Originally posted by (hikari77 @ Dec. 25 2005,11:36)
                        Ladyboycrush has a good sorting system by body type, tit size, and dick size.  
                        It also has better descriptions of dick size, without having to  use a tape measure.

If Asian-ts is not considering the tape measure, how about using a 6 inch vibrator to measure small & average dicks and using a 8 inch dildo to measure larger dicks.  Maybe these toys can used to measure depths also.....multi-purpose.

Oops, I suppose I will need to express mail a 6 inch vibrator and 8 inch dildo.  

Let me check to see if I have an extra tape measure first.
                        The vast majority of us are more than happy the way asian-ts runs its site thankyou
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

As a paying member, I am providing suggestions to, hopefully, improve this site and make it the best site for ladyboy pics & video galleries.

There is always room for improvement within reason.

Why did you leave this site previously and recently re-join??

Comment

Yeah.yeah. I suppose a simple it is beyond our capabilities would be too much to ask for. However it may avoid cock-ups like Mickey who changes from small and slim 04 to tall and curvey 05. Unless of course the hormones she's taking are growth variety.

Comment

Originally posted by (hikari77 @ Dec. 26 2005,08:44)
                              As a paying member, I am providing suggestions to, hopefully, improve this site and make it the best site for ladyboy pics & video galleries.

There is always room for improvement within reason.

Why did you leave this site previously and recently re-join??
                              Who left? Not me

And it is already the best site for ladyboy pics and video's

No offence 4 posts
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X