Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homos r us

Fem boys lovers take notice.......

Good news for all you Homos out there who frequent the Beer Bars and Queer Bars....i can announce that with great ceremony the New Kaos bar officially opened today. Dress code was safari suit, grey hair, gold spectacles and teutonic accent.

I popped my head in the door in the cause of ATS journalistic enquiry and nothing else you understand and found it mostly as it was before.

Two policeman were sitting at the bar next door to keep an eye on the proceedings.

BE CAREFULL OUT THERE..

Hey TC, were the police uniformed or undercover.

I've visited there and gound that maybe 20% of the dancers had ladyboy tendencies. I also doubt if any of those 20% were 18. Very dangerous and alos very unfair to farang who might assume they're legal cause they're working in a bar.

My two baht is go in and have a look see but under no circumstances go with any of the boys there even if they can produce an ID that *appears* legal. At least 1000 legal aged ladyboys in Pattaya is the smart move.

Comment

The Police were uniformed and also drinking something, maybe they were just having a beer. I dont understand the local politics about corruption and who bungs who and why but i dont think there was any Pedo materiel in there, so geuss its ok to go in.....

Most of the guys that i know who go in are clued up anyway on the issues of age etc etc........All the femboys that worked in there before are all well 20 YO or over now.

TC

Comment

Just curious - what year does the ID have to show for them to be legal? I heard Thai IDs have their own year system?
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

To check what year they were born subtract 543 from the year shown on the ID.

According to the Thai system it is now 2548 B.E (Buddhist Era).

Comment

Originally posted by (simon442 @ Dec. 29 2005,04:58)
            To check what year they were born subtract 543 from the year shown on the ID.

According to the Thai system it is now 2548 B.E (Buddhist Era).
            the Thai Buddhist calendar will  put us somewhere in the 26th century, thus making us around 60 years post Buck Rogers!

Twiki was a Ladybotboy 

Comment

2548, but could you rent a holosuite for 500 baht shorttime?

Comment

Working...
              X