Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 28 2005,11:57)
    Posties: Lin, Jeab, Dab are 1000% passable, at Soi Katoey.

Pre: Jenny at C&D, but I didn't see her last time. All others would be difficult I think.

The trouble is when the make-up comes off. Most are not passable without makeup.
    Jeab is 100% passable as long as she don`t speak.......

What a nice girl! Looks fantastic and realy nice personality!
    Just recived an e-mail from her, can`t wait to meet her again!
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Aug. 28 2005,15:06)
      Jeab is 100% passable as long as she don`t speak.......
      Well that could be a bit of a problem when you introduce her to your Mom and Dad and she says HELLO with her Hulk Hogan voice!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
        o you really think your family are that stupid? and what if they venture down to C&D...
        I fooled some of the mates in Pattaya one time,,but they were all drunk...
        Hooking up with a postie wont make any difference
        Totally agree. All this "x, y, and z are totally passable" is complete bollocks in my opinion.

My definition of passable? There is NO WAY any of these girls would NOT get found out if you took them down the pub to meet your mates or home for dinner with your parents.

Exaggerated walk and wiggle, looking in the mirror every 3 milliseconds, abnormal voice, adams apple, playing with their hair all the time.....give me a break. NO WAY, however beautiful they are.

I can think of the very few that I think MIGHT get away with it. Linly and Kat in Phuket, Bow in Cascades.....I still don't think you would get away with it.

Has anyone actually done it? I challenge you - prove me wrong. I don't think any of you would have the balls to try
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 28 2005,15:19)
          Well that could be a bit of a problem when you introduce her to your Mom and Dad and she says HELLO with her Hulk Hogan voice!
          Yeah..this is something that puzzles me..some of this girls have such harsh voices that average Thai men don't
          Why is that? I know that many do not take hormones regularly and that maybe part of the reason. Other could be that working in the clubs with constant cold temperature and drinks and smoke doesn't help either?
          I had a phone call to a cutie who's not a bar worker and after havings een her pics I was but once I spoke with her
          I'm afraid I'll just have to keep her mouth busy at all times when I'll meet her in BKK next
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

There is a Caberet show at the end of Soi Katoey . About 3 months ago there was a real petite beauty whos name i forgot but was absolutely passable and real pretty.....

Big dick but flat flat chest. You will notice her as she looks like Icey on ATS only smaller. You have to wait until the Caberet ends and then jump on her. Its worth looking to see if she is still there!!

BTW; I heard the news today that Hotel occupancy is at a very low point in PKT , about 15% for june, the normal is 50% at that time of year. They are having a real bad time there according to the BKK post...... ....

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 28 2005,15:41)
              Has anyone actually done it? I challenge you - prove me wrong.
              There are two girls i know personally that work in Singapore who pass themselves off to Chinese all the time as GG. If you dont believe me go down to the Romeo club and ask for Fai and she will tell you.....she lives off passing herself of as a very pretty GG ( she is stunning and jaw dropping)

Guys are getting fooled now in KC3 as i type this. All day every day. Some of the real pretty girls ive met have actually warned me that they are Ladyboy as they have problem before with Farangi.

Unwary guys are no problem, but the Mother may smell a rat you know like womens intuition... i do concede that...

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 28 2005,20:49)
                warned me that they are Ladyboy as they have problem before with Farangi.
                Ya, they have tiny tools and are a bunch of Cheap Charlies!
                Attached Files

Comment

Stewart, you haven't been meeting the right ladies!

I'll take my twin lady home anyday. She doesn't look in the mirror all the time, play with her hair, no adam's apple, no exaggerated walk. Reason: she isn't a worker! Stogie's Kui looks pretty darn hard to pick out too as a LB.

But I do agree with you that 99% would not pass if out with the mates. Sitting at a table next to you, yes, passable.

Comment

I'd have to play devil's advocate here also, Stewart..... maybe I just have the wrong family but I have met at least 10-15 ladyboys or more who would easily pass in front of them and my friends.

Comment

I just walked out of KC3 10 minutes ago on my may back to the Hotel and popped in for a quicky. Met three lads from Liverpool who had arrived yesterday and as green as patch of cucumbers. I Had to be carefull what i said of course...im not going to tell them....

The guy being over friendly just started talking to me and had no idea that this was a Ladyboy bar. They kept on saying that this was the best bunch of girls they had seen so far etc etc..........

I think Stewart you should remember that this bar actually MARKETS itself as a GG bar to Farangi and has been doing so for a long time. Only the Japanese and Asians know the real score ( and of course ourselves)

Westerners who roll fresh of the boat have no immediate means to tell one from other , they dont have a reference point.  unless you point to someone like Mad Marsha who is also fucking scary as hell.

Anyway i have never in 15 years ever looked for an adams apple.........

Better stick to the travel forum eh    

Comment

Originally posted by
                        Introduce me to the girl in your avatar then!!!
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 28 2005,23:06)

I'll take my twin lady home anyday. She doesn't look in the mirror all the time, play with her hair, no adam's apple, no exaggerated walk. Reason: she isn't a worker! Stogie's Kui looks pretty darn hard to pick out too as a LB.

But I do agree with you that 99% would not pass if out with the mates. Sitting at a table next to you, yes, passable.
                          Hmm..you really have to have an un-trained eye not to detect a lb, no matter she is very demure and not the frilling around type.
                          There is always "smothing" that gives it out, no matter what
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

errata/corrige - something that gives it out

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Aug. 31 2005,03:17)
                              errata/corrige - something that gives it out
                              You know you can edit your original post just by clicking the edit button on it.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 29 2005,00:56)
                                ... unless you point to someone like Mad Marsha who is also fucking scary as hell. ...
                                Speaking of, has anybody seen her around lately? I guess she was at Casanova forever, then a short stint at Cascades and then ...?

Anybody actually ever been with her? Heard that, in spite of her ferocious look, she was actually small dicked.
                                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                                X