Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon action

Hi everyone,

I've read the forum and haven't seen any information on meeting ladyboys in the afternoon. Is there an LB or femboy equivalent of
    Bangkok's Beirgarten in either BKK or Pattaya? In other words, a place to go in the afternoon where there might be some LB's to take back to the hotel?

Thanks for your help.

I hope someone has some answers for you. This question crops up time and time again.

Comment

some of the lbs that didnt go to sleep or took yaba will hangout in linda bar in walking street or the bar at the corner of soi bj/walking street.
      you can go to soi6 from 1pm ...

Comment

Thanks, Olekunde, for the information. I'm hoping someone has some info on BKK as well.

Comment

This doesn't answer your question as there are no ladyboys, but the beer garden at the Welkom Inn is a good place for shortime girls.

There is a gay beach in Jomtien where you can find boys some of which are femboys I guess.

Comment

pattaya is a little easier, high boss always has action early, but I think the quality there is about the worst in thailand. As for bangkok I would get some phone numbers the night before and pre arrange some, not all ladyboys stay up all night.
            jeffreyscott

Comment

Pinnochios opens early in Patpong doesn't it?
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I know Silom/Patpong very well and theres nought there of quality in the afternoon. Theres no real demand for sex at 3pm anywhere as far as i can make out unless its attached to a foamy bath or soapy massage and LBs dont work them places.

Hi Boss makes my flesh crawl .I hate that place.

Comment

hey tomcat, I hear you, they should shut high boss down, those ladyboys their belong on beach road
                  jeffreyscott

Comment

The thing to do is collect phone No's & give them a ring, most are begining to get up around 1400-1500hrs, an afternoon ST is business for them I have had reasonble sucsess in this area.

Hi Boss, does have some nice LB / femboys & they will all go to your hotel, Joy springs to mind. Pats bar is also open in the afternoon, Soi 6, a couple of nice LB's there, Aoy is one of them. Its always worth checking out.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I second the get phone numbers. This works really well for me, as I have a regular Thai lady who lives with me, but works until 18:00, so I can only see the girls in the daytime.

I usually go to their condo, too.

Setting up daytime ventures, I usually aim for about 14:00. Gives you a sort-of longtime before they have to go to work, especially if you go to a hotel near their job- they don't want to go all the way home then back to work.

It is kind of surprising how much business they do during the daytime. If you think you are getting fresh meat by grabbing her when she first arrives at work (you know, the 12-hour rule: if she hasn't had cum dumped in her/on her for 12 hours, she's fresh again ), think again. Sit at Big Dog's sometime and watch how many just walk over from the Nana Hotel. :shocked:
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Thanks, guys, for all the good info. I appreciate it. Hope to be able to add some updates when I go to BKK in February.

Comment

See my new post.

Comment

Working...
                          X