X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Walkers VS. Bar Girls

Some of you may be picking up girls who walk the beach road in Pattaya or the streets of BKK; please read this;

one thing about meeting a girl in a bar is that you can always report any bad behavior back to her Mama and the girl will be in BIG trouble; they know that and for that reason they will keep their noses clean. Many of the girls who end up walking on the beach road in Patong have been tossed out of the beer bars on soi Bangla or the cabarets in Royal Paradise; they are not allowed in these places anymore and have very bad reps throughout the whole beach community. Stealing from customers, unstable behaviour, drug abuse, alcohol consumption, bad service, etc, etc, could be enough to get you banned from the bars and banished to beach road. again, I rarely go to pattaya but i am sure the story is the same there; some, but certainly not all, probably have some type of sordid past and the bars like jenny star and limmatquoi and Mr. 99 will have nothing to do with these skanks; be warned.

In Bangkok it's the same, but to a lesser degree. Most of the street girls that I know are there by choice because they don't like the rules and restrictions places on them by bars, or, as one cutie told me, "I don't want to be naked in front of a roomful of men". But, like pattaya and phuket, there are many who just have such bad reps that they can not work anywhere. word gets around quickly in ladyboy circles; a ladyboy I know was caught trying to take the cash out of some guys pocket in Obsessions; she was not only banned from there but from Casa and KC 3 as well. sure, you may be able to find cheap streetwalker hookers around Lumpini park at 2AM, or on New Petchburi Road or Sukhimvit, but are you really sure you want to be involved with these girls?

picking up a girl from a bar, even a beer bar, gives you more recourse should you get robbed, have a bad experience, get a yaba addict, or an unstable person; you can at least report it to management. meeting a girl on the street or the beach may save you a few bucks, but you are stuck with your catch, good or bad.

Jon

True to a certain extent Jon but what recourse would a bar have if a girl has ripped you off and simply dissappeared ?
    I always think the best defence to avoid being a victim is simple street smarts, I never carry more cash than I'll need for a nights drinking and 'entertainment'. All my other valuables, passport, camera , cash , credit cards etc I keep in my safety box so if the worse happens and I get robbed then I haven't lost that much and not enough to ruin my holiday.
    If you put temptation in any persons way then you're asking for trouble.

Comment

Jon
      Theres absolutely nothing wrong with cruising the streets for a freelancer,if you intend to, one thing to keep in mind before you do is put all your valuables in a safe place,,even your wallet and watch,,just a couple of thou bht in ya pocket and away you go.
      Take walking street for instance and along beach rd,,Ive had the time of my life sleazing up and down there, picked up the famous Ladyboy by the name of the African Queen at 2am for a cheap charlie price of 600bt...
      God I miss funland...

Bali_Ken

Comment

For reference sake , where do the LBs hang out on New Petchaburi ?
        I've driven up that road a lot at night, but haven;t noticed any

Snick
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Snick. I am not exactly sure of the name of the Hotel, I wanna say New Asia or something like that, but it is not far from where Asok meets New Petchburi road [also called Petchburi Tet Mei]. anyway, there are TONS of streetwalkers on this stretch of road, about a mile long. there must be about 50-75 hookers out there every night, girls and ladyboys and lots of cut ladyboys posing as real chicks. it's like the cops don't even about this area and just let the hookers and the johns run wild. I know this because my room rental last year was on Petchburi Tet Mei down by Thong Lo and I used to cruise by this area almost nightly in a taxi cab and see them all. never really stopped but believe me, they were there.

Jon

Comment

Jon, I'm in the same situation. Staying near Thong Lor and driving past that stretch on New Petchaburi at night and seeing all the girls.
            But I've never noticed any LB, just GG. I was wondering if there was one specific section/place where the LB are concentrated. Or do I just have to walk the whole stretch from Asok to Thong Lor.
            But next evening that I have nothing to do, maybe I'll go out for a night time stroll (just keeping 4000 Baht in my pockets and taking off my watch).

Comment

Ok, I hear what you are saying, but to be honest i think you would have a hard time actuallys eeing any ladyboys there. and the stretch of road does not go all the way down to Thong Lo; that's way too far. Its actually just about a mile of coverage from that funky little hotel, heading towards Thong Lo.

now, from what Aon tells me [she was usually in the taxi with me as we passed all these hookers], most of these girls are either real ladies or post-op ladies and the johns they are getting either don't know that they are posts or that is actually what they are looking for. because I assume that most of the shoppers down here are local Thai guys; no farangs see this part of the city unless they live down there like us. I think if you went there looking for ladyboys you would be dissapointed. could be wrong, but that's my general feeling.

you are better off going behind that area on a thursday-sunday night and going to the RCA complex; lots of ladyboys in there all 3 of those nights, and none of them would cost 4000 baht.

good luck...lemme know if you go fishing on Petchburi Tet Mei; i would like to know the results.

thanks Jon

Comment

Actually you are just confirming what I already expected, that there were no LB there.
                I thought ,maybe, you knew something new !!!

I'm going out w/ some girls from Casanova to an after hours club where there are supposed to be many LB - since its after 2am. I will give you a full report. Planning on going next weekend.

RCA is very hit and miss, sometimes there is a bunch of approachable girls, but often not.

Last week I only saw one cutey, with 3 uglies and 2 gay thai guys. I didn't approach them.

Comment

Working...
                X