Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Sexes

Read about the documentary here...

The American version of this documentary airs (finally!) on HBO from the 6th of December.

This is a 'must see' program for all of us guys looking at this forum.

SB

Sounds interesting!
    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Saw the trailer last week when I was in the USA

Stogie, you were great in the short clip they had of you - can't wait to see the entire show

Question for you - do you have a copy of this show that I can purchase / borrow / whatever, or do I need to get on to a friend in the USA to tape it when it airs?

For those of you located in the USA, here is the schedule

HBO "Middle Sex" broadcast schedule

Many thanks

Comment

I got you covered Thick. I want to see it too, so will subscribe to HBO, watch and tape it. Tape i will bring to you next trip.

Comment

I have a Twinhan 102g Sat professional digital satellite TV card in my PC. I can record the digital stream from HBO and maybe we put it up somewhere for all you guys to see the show.

Comment

your eq looks good, but do you walk da walk. we all like to to see

Comment

I don't have a copy of this US version yet.

Hopefully it will be availableon the web sometime after the first transmission...

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 28 2005,06:27)
                I don't have a copy of this US version yet.

Hopefully it will be availableon the web sometime after the first transmission...
                I'll take care of that for you mate!

Comment

Just letting everyone in the USA and Canada know that it's coming on Tonight at 9:30pm.

Comment

Can't wait to see the US version of this!

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 27 2005,15:43)
                      subscribe to HBO,
                      moneysaving tip for those of u who don't watch allot of TV but wanna see Stogie and the lovely Kui on the tube. it's possible in some areas to sign up for HBO for one day then cancel, resulting in a very low price.

Comment

I'm recording it right now

HBO=Have a Big Orgy

Comment

Just saw the show. Thought it was excellent. Mark, I'll be in Thailand in February and I'd love to meet you. You really discussed the whole issue intelligently and, perhaps, fostered some understanding.

Comment

I am in california, and Its getting ready to air in about 1 hour, had my G.G. put a auto reminder on the show.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Way to go Stogie Bear! You gave one hell of a great interview and I couldn't have answered any of those questions any better. I totally related to you on many of your answers like "The first time I had sex with a Ladyboy I was shooting bullets into the Headboard it was that good" That€™s so true... sex is better with ladyboys... it just is!

Photo below, From the HBO Special... Middle Sexes.
                              Ladyboys strut there stuff at the Calypso Club, Bangkok
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X