Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reminder...

Originally posted by
    Your very last chance to get the Best Deal on the Internet! For the past 3 years, AsianTS.com has been the only major website on the whole internet to give such an extraordinary deal; anyone who joins the site for 1 year gets it for 99.95, amazing if you consider how much content we add every month and how much we already have in the archives. As of January 1 2006, the $99.95 deal will apply only to 6 months;so the rest of this December will be your last chance to get in on what is generally considered The Best Ladyboy Website on the Internet and get the full year's deal. So go ahead and treat yourself to a nice Christmas gift, 12 months of AsianTS.com and over 300 new photo galleries as well as 12 hours of Asian Shemale video throughout the year. To join the site with this extraordinary, one-of-a-kind offer, please go here http://www.asiants.com/preview/offer.html
    The above cut & paste comes from the updates page on AsianTS.com and was posted a couple of weeks ago.

If you are thinking of joining then the next few days would be a good time to do it!

SB

If you are already a member and being charged at the current rate how do you get the deal? Do you have to quit the original subscription and then rejoin using the 1 year deal? If not, then what is the alternative?
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

PM me!

Comment

Stogie, are the renewal rates going up, too?

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Dec. 23 2005,08:45)
           Do you have to quit the original subscription and then rejoin using the 1 year deal? ?
          yes, thats what i did. No problems. You have to wait until the month your on current deal expires then yr on at the new deal rate.

Im still waiting for my air miles to come through. Ive been on board for two years now so they must be adding up.

Comment

Originally posted by (spancilhill1 @ Dec. 23 2005,09:04)
            Stogie, are the renewal rates going up, too?  
            PM me!

Comment

How much for a lifetime membership?

Comment

Originally posted by (thick81 @ Dec. 23 2005,16:21)
                How much for a lifetime membership?  
                Good question. I'll talk to JaiDee about this.

Comment

From JaiDee (23 December)

Originally posted by
                  anyone at all who reads the forum will
                  always get the 18 month for 99 deal; if at any time they must
                  re-sign-up, just ask them to write me and I will extend it and give
                  them the extra year.

you can't get any more fair than that.....we want to keep forum
                  readers and people who contribute to the website happy. New people
                  who join after January 1 get no such deal; but if one of our regulars
                  re-bills in the new year he must simply write to me and I will extend
                  that.
                  This deal is for EXISTING forum readers only! In other words you'll need to have joined the forum before the 31st of December 2005!

For re-bills then email JaiDee. He will take care of you.

If you are a new member reading this in 2006 then don't think that you are not eligable for a good deal. We value our forum contributors a lot, so PM or Email us and we'll figure something out!

Anyone who wishes to change from monthly to annual then NOW (2005) is the best time to do it.

If you are new here and you miss the deadline by a few days, don't worry. Email JaiDee and he'll take care of you.

Happy holidays, folks!

Stogie

Comment

May your own God Bless you.......
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

sorry to get confused here i am on the 12 month $99 deal which runs out in may 2006.in may if i re-new my 12 month $99 sub. do i get 12 month or 6 month for $99?    

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Dec. 24 2005,03:17)
                        sorry to get confused here i am on the 12 month $99 deal which runs out in may 2006.in may if i re-new my 12 month $99 sub. do i get 12 month or 6 month for $99?    
                        allstar88... over 300 posts!

Good news, mate: If you renew in May for 99 dollars we'll give you 18 months! How's that? Just email me or JaiDee at the time!

We take good care of forum contributers!

Basically your next 99 bucks will take care of your membership till November 2007!

Consider it our 'rewards program!'

Good 'ere, innit!    

Stogie

Comment

You betcha!

Comment

That is great news! I read the forum almost daily! I was wondering what the re-up rates were going to be too. I was considering re-upping to get the $99 rate, but with the Holidays and me trying to get my first passport sorted out (guess where I want to go!) I was sort of in a money crunch, but this post makes me feel a little more at ease!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 24 2005,05:54)
                              Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Dec. 24 2005,03:17)
                              allstar88... over 300 posts!

Good news, mate: If you renew in May for 99 dollars we'll give you 18 months! How's that? Just email me or JaiDee at the time!

We take good care of forum contributers!

Basically your next 99 bucks will take care of your membership till November 2007!

Consider it our 'rewards program!'

Good 'ere, innit!    

Stogie
                              thats cheered me up thanks ,its a deal      

Comment

Working...
                              X