X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls from indo need you

Jon,,,just got back from the other site (waria)
    I think there running out of money,,or are they just missing your good looks
    More horny photo shoots could be on the cards..

Bali_Ken

I was very happy to see that post on the indonesia waria board....Sumi is literally my favorite girl in the whole country and to see that she misses me is a great feeling and I feel the same way about her. one of the friendliest, nicest, and damned horniest girls i have ever known! we had 3 different wild sessions together and she damned near killed me each time.

hmmmm....maybe Jon has to head back to Indo this year, with a stop in JKT to see Sumi and a side trip to Surabaya for some new talent? could be happening....

Jon

Comment

hi jon
      Yeah she seems a nice girl (with a big cock) wants to come see me in Bali one of these days,,,says she will make love to me like honeymoon, LOL
      I think she would look pretty good swinging that monster around in my apartment (mouth watering)
      Places like Bandung have some incredible looking ladyboys and Bogor , both places only a few hrs drive from JKT.
      Surabaya a bit further down the track.
      Maybe Sumi will accompany you on a fact finding mission to these city's of sin.
      All for the good of the site mind you...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Hey guys i want to join that line for Sumi!! Jon and I have talked about her delights!! Too bad she aint in Bali otherwise I would DEFINITELY be seeing her! Kenno-you going to be there for sure in Oct?? I gotta call garuda or thai and try and get a resonable flight down there if not Feb is on the cards!! What say you Jon?? You game you sleazeball?

Comment

>>> I gotta call garuda or thai and try and get a resonable flight down there>>>

Check out Air Asia, first real low cost carrier in Asia....think South West or RyanAir for Asia. Last month got landing rights to fly from KL to Bali, BKK, Phuket I think.....25% of price of main carriers. Looking to start a base from the very south tip of Malaysia....a $2.50 bus ride for those of us in Singapore, then $123 return to Bali compared to $305 with Garuda
          Mister Arse

Comment

Sumi or Nu nu as she is called in jakarta is a great girl who is so looking for a boyfriend relationship . she is hot sexy and hung about 6;5 id say. she is always hard and allways brings other girls to have asex party? she also likes you to cum all over her face??
            hoping to see her in late november after the ramadame crap is over if anyone wants her hp number just ask

Comment

Fook me... you could hide a tank behind that monster!

I wasn't sure who she was, so I clicked here and found her in one click... Brilliant. Why didn't I think of this before...
              Text Only Gallery Finder!

Comment

My Gawd if that monster is only 6.5 inches then I am hung like John Holmes!! Either that is a bit of trickeration with the camera or she has a whopper of a shclong! I think its the latter!!! would love to wrap my lips around that chimichanga!!!
                Hey stweart do you have a web site for Air asia?? Any info on cheap(er) flights to Bali from LOS would be much apprecitaed!

Comment

>>>Hey stweart do you have a web site for Air asia?? >>>

Believe it or not.....

http://www.airasia.com

As I said, starting from Malaysia base, but I would not be surprised if that extends further sometime. Pretty soon, I will be able to take a 45 min bus ride costing 5 bucks from centre of Spore to south of Malaysia, then fly to Bali for a quarter of the price of Spore Airlines and Garuda. This will start forcing the big boys to respond with good prices of their own, and the consumers will be the winners
                  Mister Arse

Comment

NU nU sumi is not in bali she is in jakarta, and i have compared size(im not bragging) but she is only about 6-5-7 she is a hottie and i think the cam tells lies)

Comment

maybe the angle on that pic is decieving and makes her dick look really larger than it is, but have no illusions; this girl has one of the hardest, strongest longest dicks you could ever find. and it's always hard! this girl is a wildcat and one of the best ladyboys I know.

gotta love those indo girls and the fact that they don't take any hormones...she is hard all the time

Jon

Comment

OK guys - I respect your taste ..... BUT all I can say is get the weed whacker out !!!! ....Too much pubic hair is a turn-off, but there are no words to describe a hairy ass !!!  I guess that's why they make vanilla and chocolate.

Comment

I will be in Jakarta September 22-26. Can someone tell me how to contact Sumi or where I can find her?

Thanks...

Comment

Sumi Tel. No. 0818406544
                            can anyone give Tel No. of Febby? Thanks..

Comment

sumi and febby and all Jakarta girls can be reached through Muchelle; she knows the scene better than anyone and referred 90% of all the jakarta girls; she can find them for you.

Michelle; [email protected]
                              081-311-058-821

very reliable and speaks perfect english [unlike many of her sisters]

Sumi;

[email protected]

Ella; 081-799--92452

all 3 of these girls know JKT very well

Have fun Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X