X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint again

Seems like Mint will make her "BIG" debut in January on the site which I can't wait to see. However I was wondering if its even possible to meet her in Reallife. Can someone pls shed some info on where she works or better yet how to contact her.

Thanks for your help

happy new year

Read my trip report her phone number is above her first picture.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

This is what you get if you meet her:
      Do not marry a Thai girl.
      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Here it comes.....
        Attached Files
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I just realized a new question.

Seeing the beautiful tits on this picture made me think of it for the first time.

Do the plastic surgeons in LOS use saline or silicone implants?

I'd much rather have nice squishy silicone. And I'm betting they are more likely to use it there than in the USA.

Comment

If I was a gambling man, having just had the lovely Ming & Mint, I would say that fine appendage & body belongs to Ming!
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Mint's breasts are quite soft.
              Robin

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 29 2005,01:51)
                If I was a gambling man, having just had the lovely Ming & Mint, I would say that fine appendage & body belongs to Ming!
                Yes, it`s correct.

On this page it`s Ming.

Use for 3 days only!

Comment

No problem.... both are fine specamins & just great to be with !!
                  Robin

Comment

Originally posted by (kyjelly @ Dec. 28 2005,22:34)
                    Seems like Mint will make her "BIG" debut in January on the site which I can't wait to see. However I was wondering if its even possible to meet her in Reallife. Can someone pls shed some info on where she works or better yet how to contact her.

Thanks for your help

happy new year
                    kyjelly, yes you can "MEAT" her..... just bring lots of kyjelly!

and she will love to "MEAT" you too!

Comment

guys I have been a lurker here for quite some time so I thought that it may be time to contribute one pic of mint, it is from a rival site but I have read that it is ok to post pictures from this particular site
                      Attached Files

Comment

hope that the last post gets mirimark to post, as he has said that he can perform the same feat.

Comment

Whow - Mint looks just like what I need

Comment

The 411 on big cock Mint so I heard was she€™s now planning on going to the chop shop. Yeah go post-op soon€¦ damn doesn€™t she know the real reason everyone€™s flocking to see her is because of her huge snake. I hope this rumor isn't true!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 29 2005,12:27)
                              The 411 on big cock Mint so I heard was she€™s now planning on going to the chop shop. Yeah go post-op soon€¦ damn doesn€™t she know the real reason everyone€™s flocking to see her is because of her huge snake. I hope this rumor isn't true!
                              Yes, what is mint without the big dick?

Nothing
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                              X