Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a bitch.

But what I really think is...

Despite POL's efforts, I've met a few girls who got the chop and told me they now get no business. They can try and get guys who don't know they are LBs, however, most still look not quite right, and are recognized as LBs, and most of the guys going after them want a dick.

I met a nice lady on Soi 22, and she was heartbroken saying since the chop she's had almost no customers.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 29 2005,12:27)
      The 411 on big cock Mint so I heard was she€™s now planning on going to the chop shop. Yeah go post-op soon€¦ damn doesn€™t she know the real reason everyone€™s flocking to see her is because of her huge snake. I hope this rumor isn't true!
      Where did you hear this rumor?

Comment

She told me the same thing not 2 weeks a go!! In fact we talked about it for around half an hour, she seems to understand she will loose cutomers, but I still think she doesn't truely understand what the end result will be on her popularity. But its her body & if its what she really wants!! Who are we to try & stop her.      
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 30 2005,06:18)
          She told me the same thing not 2 weeks a go!! In fact we talked about it for around half an hour, she seems to understand she will loose cutomers, but I still think she doesn't truely understand what the end result will be on her popularity. But its her body & if its what she really wants!! Who are we to try & stop her.      
          Maybe she should have a good talk with walking street post-op Emma (Annie) who's now very much regrets getting the chop...she claims to have lost so many customers now that she's a post-op..... plus she can't cum anymore... the Doctor's seem to have messes her up. ...... how sad is that?

Emma

Comment

Emma is preop despite the thread i had started called Walking Street Post-op.

Comment

I guess Emma recently got the chop too, after that thread was discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 30 2005,06:18)
                I wonder if she even remotely fathoms just how much it will affect her earning power? She probably makes 30-40k a month now easy. If she goes ahead and gets the chop I hope she is ready to live on a tenth of that. She is popular now b/c of her uniqueness. If she gets the chop, she'll be just another shark eyed post-op that will totally regret doing it within a year if not sooner. She did not strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer so I guess I would not be too surprised.

Just another reason to vote for Nancy in the Land of the Giants poll, I doubt if she'd ever do such a thing. Though all her best friends seem to be GGs and that is not a good sign when it comes to things of this matter.
                Or vote for Pla or Talisha b/c hades would surely freeze over before those two ever did it.

Comment

Emma is actually not the Annie / Emma who i know that has had the chop. This Emma is very short, & can be found around Jennys bar. Annie tends to be in Linda bar more, early evening, then goes to Jenny Bar late on. Annie is the one in the yellow dress on my trip report, she is very, very sad about what she has done.
                  Attached Files
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

That's interesting that they both use the same set of names. The tiny one from Jenny Star who was the subject of the Walking Street Post-op thread, intro'd herself to me in 2003 as Anne. I have since seen her name given as Emma and Em and also a 4th name that escapes me at the moment. I thought someone said that tiny Emma also got cut in the last month or two. Maybe they were referring to the Annie/Emma that you know and is pictured above?

Comment

so are these not the same 2 girls? We can only hope there are 2 of these beautiful creatures on walking street... I guess I'll just have to go down there myself and sort this confusion out myself using my cock.

Comment

I've been to a total of 5 doctors now for May; these are the Top 5 in Bangkok. What I can say is they are f'g bullshit artists. I don't think one of them would qualify in a Western country. For breasts, they might be ok, but for the chop, despite all the hype of Bangkok being the place to go, I'd never in my life recommend one of these guys. I think it is hit and miss if they do a good job, and if you search some of the "western" sites, you can read on some horror and good stories. But why is there a horror story for every single doctor? Doesn't that make you wonder?

I talked to all of them personally, in some depth, and knowing what I was talking about, and I recorded most of what was said.

Comment

edited for spelling errors. overall message the same:

horror story for every doctor?  well hopefully they are up front about the potential risks ie informed consent.  i have assisted in many surgeries during my residency and i have come to the conclusion that even the simple operations can turn into a clusterfuck.  often it is not due to medical mistakes necessarily but rather dumb luck.  now mind you i am not talking about closing up the patient with medical sponges and equipment in them still.  but if you operate enough then shit (and often really bad shit) is going to happen.  if you have no bad outcomes you are either not doing enough or you are reportable in the medical literature or you are a fraud.

the medical profession (especially in the USA) has been a victim of its own success.  people have the impression that if you do the job properly then everyone should have a good outcome.  if there is a poor outcome then the doctor fucked up.  unfortunately that is not the case.  medicine is not an exact science.  the medical system is imperfect.  no test is 100 percent.  if you don't believe me try reading some of the freaking mammos that i have to daily.  those things are freaking useless.  but ask any woman about the diagnostic accuracy and they think it is near perfection.  this of course could not be further from the truth.
                          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

yo ziggy.

may? is that the may that was working cascades?

Comment

Yes. After seeing 5 doctors, we selected one and May had breast implants yesterday. May, formerly of Cascades.

As an example of crap...Dr. Chettawut, known by international customers as the best in Thailand (or 2nd best to a Dr. in Phuket), charged us 500 Baht to talk to us, said his "50% discount" for us as locals was 96,000 (2 x more than any other doctor we went to except a condescending prick at Bumrungrad), and refused to a physical exam and give advice until we'd signed him up and paid the cash. He also told me my research on textured implants was faulty, although I've pretty much read about every article on the internet on this topic. When I asked for his before and after pictures, he said, "trust me, my reputation is enough". He also threatened a foregin patient on the internet because she said he did a crap job. I wish his money-gripping, screw the foreigner policy works, and I hope his kickbacks from the textured implant companies is fruitful.

As for the "Butcher of Bangkok", as he is known in one forum, he was the doctor we selected, and we found him all the opposites. Talked to us for about 2 hours of my very harsh grilling, answered every question politely, showed us before and after pictures, and as per relpax, said clearly, he could not guarantee perfection, but showed us previous results, did physical exam, agreed to my conclusion that textured implants had some doubts about them, and said it was up to me to choose what we wanted, and generally was a very kind, polite, and non-defensive doctor. We'll see the results when the bandages come off in about 2 days, but I am certainly happy with his attitude.

These 2 are classic examples of why you can't believe the internet on these guys and have to go see them face to face. I also note a foreigner would not catch the "false smile" of a guy like Chettawut. I could see the snearing, bullshit smile a mile away, knowing Thais as I do.

If you have someone going for an op, I am happy to give my analysis on the breast side, as I wrote every detail down and plan to write it up for anyone who wants it. For the chop, I know the doctors attitudes, but did not grill them on this, like I did on breasts.

Comment

ziggy,
                                ah ok that may. never met her except on the net :P. lucky you.

to the other netizens
                                basically  as a clinician i agree with ziggy....patients have to be their own best advocates.  be informed about the options.  insist on informed consent.  if a doctor does not have the time or refuses to discuss the risks and options, do you really want them performing surgery or treating you for an illness?

mind you this can be done in a non confrontational manner so that the patient and clinician wins.  unfortunately in the era of managed care (USA especially) docs are feeling more and more constrained for time forcing some to cut corners.  nonetheless the best doctors appreciate an informed patient and will be willing to take the time to educate.

also, beware of the internet crap that gets published.  often it is out of date because the really current hot stuff is published in medical journals under peer review.  i am wary about anything published without peer review.  also, don't look at just the punch line ie the conclusions on studies.  the methodology is far more important.  cool conclusions on crap methods is basically crap.  unfortunately reading a study critically can take some training.

best of luck to you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X