X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy or transvestite

OK! There are just to many transvestites in Thailand and especially too many at high boss. I love ladyboys, you know nice squishy melons! Most of the asians have that advantage of little or no hair, so that makes a nice TS. Now some puffy breasts aint too bad if he looks defintely like a she. I just spent a month and half in Thailand and few knew what I was doing, except maybee Socratees knows the truth. Anyways, back on track-To breast or not to breast that is the question!
    jeffreyscott

Originally posted by (limpdick @ Dec. 26 2005,14:20)
    OK! There are just to many transvestites in Thailand and especially too many at high boss. I love ladyboys, you know nice squishy melons! Most of the asians have that advantage of little or no hair, so that makes a nice TS. Now some puffy breasts aint too bad if he looks defintely like a she. I just spent a month and half in Thailand and few knew what I was doing, except maybee Socratees knows the truth. Anyways, back on track-To breast or not to breast that is the question!
    It all depends. You must have seen the several threads about femboys who basically are sort of transvestites with a very (hopefully) effeminated look.
    Again, an asian man has advantages compared to the average caucasian, so the transition form man to LB becomes easier.
    However, I have met a few femboys (transvestites) not taking a single hormones pill being more feminine than some LBs with plastic balloons.
    Breast or not? We have to hope the surgeon has done a good job and the the LB didn't want to save too much on the implant quality
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Ah yes the ongoing question. It really seems to come down to the individual. There is probabaly no "right or wrong" on this but personal taste and personal definition.
      Here is my take. If a male looks fem, dresses fem, behaves fem. they are most likely a transvestite in the true sense of the word. If a male looks fem, dresses fem, behaves fem, and has taken hormones long enough to effect a permanent physical change, or has undergone a surgical procedure to feminize their body, then in my book they are a ladyboy. Some one claiming to be a ladyboy just by dressing up and behaving femmy simply doesnt make the mark in my book. Again that is not to say that a cute fem boy cant be fun or that there is anything wrong with them. But they are not Ladyboys.
      As far as implants, for the most part I really like them a lot. I liked them on GG's and I like them on LB's.

Comment

back on track-To breast or not to breast that is the question!
        I think the most important question is: do they have a pussy or not?

Nat is hot but is not known for her titties...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (dmlbl2001 @ Dec. 26 2005,15:32)
          Here is my take. If a male looks fem, dresses fem, behaves fem. they are most likely a transvestite in the true sense of the word. If a male looks fem, dresses fem, behaves fem, and has taken hormones long enough to effect a permanent physical change, or has undergone a surgical procedure to feminize their body, then in my book they are a ladyboy. Some one claiming to be a ladyboy just by dressing up and behaving femmy simply doesnt make the mark in my book. Again that is not to say that a cute fem boy cant be fun or that there is anything wrong with them. But they are not Ladyboys. As far as implants, for the most part I really like them a lot. I liked them on GG's and I like them on LB's.
          Good post. That pretty much sums it up for me, too.

Comment

no tits ..no fun

Comment

great picture! and no ass hair either! But get some damm fake tities please!
              jeffreyscott

Comment

As dmlbl2001 said i guess it all comes down to the individual an personal tastes.I think everyone has there own opnion on what makes a ladyboy an what makes a femboy or a tranny or whatever.I like to have a bit of variety honestly an whether or not they have tits or not don't make alot of difference depends on what im after at the time.More important then tits tho is the face an the cock an her arse.Nothing wrong a femboy hey mirimak? *waits for hot femboy pics*

Comment

no tits ..no fun

Comment

im a tit man, so i prefer big titted ggs and lbs. so i have a hard time find a suitable gg in los, but more easy to find a lb to satisfy my needs. if i stay w a non-hormonal lb w no titties i feel gay, but i have made a few exceptions. the ultimate lb/shemale is big titted and big dicked, and of course slim hips, curvy ass and big fat lips.
                    no problem in los, there are something for everyone, and i have tried most it all, and dont regret it, even with the one i shagged so hard the wig came off.

Comment

i gotta say being a fearless ozzie, all the girls have my votes. I have a therory, if i dion't get hard, walk away. Guess what ? I have never walked away

Comment

Originally posted by (vangough05 @ Jan. 01 2006,12:42)
                        i gotta say being a fearless ozzie, all the girls have my votes. I have a therory, if i dion't get hard, walk away. Guess what ? I have never walked away
                        I agree if i see something that makes a twitch in my pants i go for it be it slim/fat, big/small breast, gg/lb/tv/ts it all works for me.

Comment

It depends. A hot looking girlyboy looks great with great tits, but no tits can look hot in a young-girl kinda way. The pics of Nat in one post above is a case in point. Sexy 'girl' by any account.

LOGOS

Comment

Working...
                          X