X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting los

Hi Everybody -myself relatively new to the forum but not new to LB scene in Thailand --had been on numerous trips and is simply addicted to LB's-----MMMMM they are great and would like to thank u guys for putting so much info on the forum----Great Work !
    After a year long wait I am visiting Los starting 2nd Jan till 10th Jan would be dividing my time equally between BKK and Pattaya--had been browsing thru the forum and tried to catch up what's new and who is the happenning girl etc.. but find it a little sketchy--shall be grateful if some of u guys may pour inputs on the following:
    1.Any new Ladyboy bar,hangout etc worth paying a visit at BKK and Pattaya(i guess there are small small bars with LB's any worth paying a visit).

2.Any recommendation on Girls who Have
    a. Femenine Looks
    b. average size tools but working really well.
    c. totally versatile with nice attitude.
    Contanct info(if Pics great) will be greatly appreciated.
    3.Any of u guys if free and in LOS we can catch for a drink.

Shall fill in with a trip report on return!
    Thanks!
    Here I Come again........LOS!
    Yogi

I think you're looking for the ideal woman, which if we knew her, we wouldn't tell you!

I think, as always, the best way is come and see who you click with. Remembering some of the beauties are bitches and vice versa, and a girl who is loved by some is hated by others.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 29 2005,21:54)
      Remembering some of the beauties are bitches and vice versa, and a girl who is loved by some is hated by others.
      Quite so. I give every penny I earn to that princess Chompoo but there are some fools out there who think she is a vain, heartless scheming bitch.

It takes all sorts, eh?

Comment

Hi guys

Well I certainly agree to your view points.....but my whole idea was to have some latest inputs.. as My visit is short and to much do out there. Personally speaking I love to do my own hunting ...It takes me atleast two visits to a bar to pick up a new girl (if someone I had known earlier one visit is ok)..Honestly speaking the hunting gives me a great kick.....but u need time for the same..alas! i don't have much on this trip.........nevertheless I'll go out and try......Thanks anyway.

Yogi

Comment

Hey Yogi, it's not that we're putting you down, it's just that it's an open-ended question, that 1000 guys have asked before you. It's like saying, "Who do you like in the United States?". The best way to do this is just scan the photos, maybe a few similar forum questions, but at the end of the day, it's up to you and your LB chemistry when you meet her.

Comment

Hi Ziggy
            Thanks a lot for your thought---honestly no hard feelings from my side----by the way my request had two other parts also besides the girls --i'll be grateful to have inputs..time is running out ..i board the flight in less than 36 hrs.......Thanks
            Yogi

Comment

Originally posted by (yogidada @ Dec. 30 2005,04:31)
              .Honestly speaking the hunting gives me a great kick.....

Yogi
              Me same same...
              You haven't got much time so in Pattaya Soi7-8-9 will be the happy hunting ground....Go to Cherry Bar at soi8 its a good spot for spoting the fresh prey  

Ps..
              If you go to Cherry bar sey Hi..to the Hammer (boss) from me.
              Tell him ,the guy who told him about the steak at Tops..
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

If you havent been there in a year Temptations will be new , 2nd Floor Nana Plaza also Obsessions has undergone a face lift so its almost like new , i dont really know of too many other new places always plenty of action outside Nana after closing and also up and down Sukhumvit Rd after about 2 am lots of talent around . Sorry dont know about Pattaya i am yet to visit the place , but im sure i will in the New Year .

As for meeting the guys for a drink there is a Calender section of the forum put up a notice and see if anybody is interested in meeting up , either in BKK or Pattaya .

Hope you have a great time during your trip

Comment

Thanks a lot Friends.......and Billy I'll definitely deliver your msg!
                  LOL
                  Yogi

Comment

Hey Yogi, here's two little known bars that have a few in Pattaya that Snick alerted us to a few weeks ago.

The bar in the little alley behind Soi Diamond that leads to 2nd Road, is Called "Le Trio" and aptly enough now has three LB all cute and friendly.

Soi 7, "Di Di" bar next to Flipper House hotel, has a bunch of LB working out of the bar - they are free to come and go as they please (i.e. not employees). So every evening is a little different.

Have fun!

Comment

Well I certainly agree to your view points.....but my whole idea was to have some latest inputs.. as My visit is short and to much do out there. Personally speaking I love to do my own hunting ...It takes me atleast two visits to a bar to pick up a new girl (if someone I had known earlier one visit is ok)..Honestly speaking the hunting gives me a great kick.....but u need time for the same..alas! i don't have much on this trip.........nevertheless I'll go out and try......Thanks anyway.

Comment

I do not understand your post XYZL...u just re posted my earlier post?????

Comment

Originally posted by (yogidada @ Dec. 29 2005,16:27)
                          Hi Everybody -myself relatively new to the forum but not new to LB scene in Thailand --had been on numerous trips and is simply addicted to LB's-----MMMMM they are great and would like to thank u guys for putting so much  info on the forum----Great Work !
                          After a year long wait I am visiting Los starting 2nd Jan till 10th Jan would be dividing my time equally between BKK and Pattaya--had been browsing thru the forum and tried to catch up what's new and who is the happenning girl etc.. but find it a little sketchy--shall be grateful if some of u guys may pour inputs on the following:
                          1.Any new Ladyboy bar,hangout etc worth paying a visit at BKK and Pattaya(i guess there are small small bars with LB's any worth paying a visit).

2.Any recommendation on Girls who Have
                                    a. Femenine Looks
                                    b. average size tools but working really well.
                                    c. totally versatile with nice attitude.
                            Contanct info(if Pics great) will be greatly appreciated.
                          3.Any of u guys if free and in LOS we can catch for a drink.

Shall fill in with a trip report on return!
                          Thanks!
                          Here I Come again........LOS!
                          Yogi
                          In Pattaya, take a song-taw (blue taxi) to Soi 6 (off of second road of course), go to the "Foxy" bar and look for a curly/kinky golden blondish haired beauty named "Fun" (or Fon), she's gorgeous, about 5'5 or 5'6, nice fake tits and "tan" with a nice working cock. She's only slightly aggressive but not rushed, great in bed IMO and willing to give or take a ramming. There are short-time rooms above the bar with shower. Take a camera to get some photos of her and her beautiful face and figure. She's got a mesmerizing smile. A real find IMO.

I usually like my women petite, but Fun is so gorgeous that it doesn't matter.

Be a decent fellow and tip well please and you'll always have warm arms to return to on your next trip.

Have fun.

The Vampire
                          LOGOS

Comment

Working...
                          X