Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam departs lucky bast@rd

Hey Sir"Bamsalot"
    With one day left wow am I ever jealous just want to wish you a "great trip"with you being one of the main posters on the site I are hoping you bring back some real action shots( I would prefer outdoor public shots oh natural )
    lets EVERYONE wish Bam a great trip have blast in LOS!           :

Yea have fun Bam, take as many as u can for the team! We want a detailed trip report, meaning i want pictures!!!. Nah have fun man, enjoy it while your there because soon enough you will be one of the many of us dying to get back there for another piece of heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Dec. 30 2005,15:50)
      Yea have fun Bam, take as many as u can for the team! We want a detailed trip report, meaning i want pictures!!!. Nah have fun man, enjoy it while your there because soon enough you will be one of the many of us dying to get back there for another piece of heaven.
      Same same....
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

ummmm thanks alot guys!! But I'm no where near Bangkok... I really wish I was but I'm sitting in my office on the other side of the planet from Bangkok in Canada. I have been flooded with PM's tonight from all you nice guys out there wanting to hook up with me in Bangkok and buy me a beer but really I won't be there until mid February.

I think my countdown clock has been misinterpreted as when I arrive in Bangkok... this clock is the time in Bangkok that they ring in the New Year 2006. However the countdown clock could be used next to countdown the days until my REAL arrival in the Land of Smiles!

Comment

I was wondering what the f$@* all that was about! I thought I had missed something!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 31 2005,08:47)
            I thought I had missed something!
            Yeah so did I.... My flight

Comment

Hey Bam..
              When in Feb. you going to be there.??.I'll be in Pattaya from 17Feb...we can

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 31 2005,14:32)
                Hey Bam..
                Check your PM. I'd really like to party with you in Pattaya    

Looks like my Ship the USS Cock will be in port the same time your in Pattaya town for some R&R.

Comment

Hey Bam..
                  You guys have all the fun, i never seem to have any!!
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Jan. 02 2006,00:39)
                    Hey Bam..
                    You guys have all the fun, i never seem to have any!!

Comment

Working...
                    X