Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way! to me a LB is a girl with a dick and I have Never eaven thought about having sex with a guy.

Comment

i agree on most parts, but from natures side they are still men. they can be a dad, and in an instant they can switch back to being men again.
      and, btw, have you seen them w/o makeup? well, not all of them are as attractive then.
      i had a wonderful time w casa jessica, afterwards she removed her makup to put on some new, and i would never be able to tell this was the same person.

since we all are inhabil in this matter, it is better to ask a person with no connection to the lb scene at all. i have already, and several of my friends have asked if i am gay since i fuck ladyboys. i tell them no, and i mean it, but put it in a perspective. if there hadnt been a lb cock to suck on, would more of us been sucking GM cock?

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Nov. 28 2005,05:22)
        Sure - it's all about defining your role in the game!

MK
        Ohhhhh,,,,Yeahhhhh,, Role PLaying, Variety is the Spice of Life. Mr. Man You.....
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by
          i agree on most parts, but from natures side they are still men. they can be a dad, and in an instant they can switch back to being men again.
          Again I think you are confusing sex and gender. One is essentially biological and the other is really mental.

Originally posted by
          i tell them no, and i mean it, but put it in a perspective. if there hadnt been a lb cock to suck on, would more of us been sucking GM cock?
          And the answer for me is not no way not no how.

I know it is an over simplification but do you see ladyboys are women with dicks or as feminine men with possibly breasts?

Comment

Originally posted by
            Again I think you are confusing sex and gender. One is essentially biological and the other is really mental.
            this might be another discussion. but is it just a coincidence that there are so much prostitution and ladyboys in thailand?
            switching gender seems widely accepted in los, at least on the surface, but how many of these lbss are really trapped inside a wrong body, and not for financial reasons. for me it seems like many start out as plain gay guys, then move on to femboys and so on. since the thai society does not have any (or so it seems) any restrictions regarding hormome use/srs, for many to become a ladyboy its just a physiological proces that has been caused by the enviroment (read customers, farang, the bar, money, other lb friends).
            besides, if they were trapped inside a wrong body, why dont they all do the cut. i am more open to call pre-op ts, the 3rd gender, a mix, maybe if they operated a pussy as an add-on, instead of removing the dick, they would be the new super-gender.

Comment

No.

Although I am not against gays in any way, going to a gay bar or having a gay guy come on me doesn't make me feel good.

I've been with 3 Ladyboys, who were gorgeous, but when we went to bed, I knew instantly they weren't "real" Ladyboys. I could sense it somehow. In all 3 cases, hard-on went to zero, and I just paid them and asked them to leave.

There really is a huge difference in Ladyboy and gay guy, even gay guys dressed as women.

Most studies show Ladyboy lovers as hetersexual. Personally, I think it is a new sexuality, not homo, not hetero, but Ladyboy-sexual.

Comment

All I have to is that when I saw Donut's pictures on ATS initially I thought I could jump all over that hot body. Everything looked fine on page 1. I get to page 2 and then I'm starting to cool down a bit. I get to page 3 (as the clothes keep flying off ) and now I'm only half and half. Flip on over to the Picture Post forum and see Socrate's pictures and by then I'm like no thanks.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

NO=NO WAY=NEVER EVER...FOR ME IMPOSSIBLE

Comment

if someone told me 4 yrs ago i would suck lb cock of a thai prostitute and then later on have her fuck my ass, i would think it would have been a bad dream. the topic header is interesting - "gay sex". sex with lbs are definately gay sex, but is gay sex the same as being homosexual. not necesarily. since we lust for ladyboys, we also have a lust for cock, if we hadnt why dont just fuck a gg. but we also need the feminin look, which we are attracted to. we could disguss the degree of gayness when someone is more attracted to the petite ladyboys while others to the shemale hung type. there are probably as many definitions,labels or opinions as there are people.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      "gay sex". sex with lbs are definately gay sex, but is gay sex the same as being homosexual.
                      So you are gay then right

Can you define homosexuality for me? I also thought being gay was the same as being homosexual and it was just a colloquial term.

My own personal opinion is that being attracted to and even having sex with a ladyboy is not the action of a gay person. I know from experience that most gay men are not attracted to ladyboys and most ladyboys are not attracted to gay men. This seem reasonable to me as I assume a true ladyboy see herself as being female mentally and emotionally and this is independent of the what genitalia they currently have.

I do not really care much about labels but if you must throw them around then I cannot agree with you.

Comment

i said that there probably as many labels as people. i dont care what other will call me. but it seems a bit self-denying to call sex with lbs for straight sex. straight sex is per def, sex with a male and a female, a cock penetrates a pussy.
                        we fuck ass and give a good ol reach around, we suck dick and get fucked in the hershey. technically, that is gay sex.
                        but i wouldnt describe myself as gay since i dont get turned on by men, their bodies or the way they behave.
                        but on the other hand, there is quite a difference between a thai gg and a thai lb, in bone structure, voices and behaviour, so big that i actually feel gay if i walked hand in hand with them, cuddle and kiss with them etc. i got some criticism earlier for this statement. maybe it doesnt make sense to you, but it does for me, so how crazy it sounds i can perform technically gay sex with a lb but not treat them as gf or girl, even if i see them more as girls than men.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 01 2005,12:58)
                          i said that there probably as many labels as people. i dont care what other will call me. but it seems a bit self-denying to call sex with lbs for straight sex. straight sex is per def, sex with a male and a female, a cock penetrates a pussy.
                          we fuck ass and give a good ol reach around, we suck dick and get fucked in the hershey. technically, that is gay sex.
                          but i wouldnt describe myself as gay since i dont get turned on by men, their bodies or the way they behave.
                          but on the other hand, there is quite a difference between a thai gg and a thai lb, in bone structure, voices and behaviour, so big that i actually feel gay if i walked hand in hand with them, cuddle and kiss with them etc. i got some criticism earlier for this statement. maybe it doesnt make sense to you, but it does for me, so how crazy it sounds i can perform technically gay sex with a lb but not treat them as gf or girl, even if i see them more as girls than men.
                          Of course you can feel as you do. But you are technically incorrect about the definition of gay sex. Being gay by definition is being sexually attracted to someone of the same gender (assuming by gay you mean homosexual). It has nothing to do with fucking someone in the ass as if this was the case then all the girls I did up the poop chute would mean that I was gay according to you right?. As I said before which it it seems you clearly disagree with is that someones gender is not defined by their genitalia.

I could be being quite presumptious here but I would say you are in the absolute minority with lb lovers by considering themselves as gay.

Originally posted by
                          but it seems a bit self-denying to call sex with lbs for straight sex
                          I am not denying anything mate. And I never called sex with an lb straight sex all I said was it is not homosexual. Damn I feel like broken record    

Comment

we could probably argue whether sex with lbs are gay practice or not forever. but i never meant to call lb lovers for gay. but i still think its a paradox that those who having sex with lbs here, bottom or not, are practicing sex closer to gay sex than straight sex, and still are so scared of the word gay. the transgendered community is so far i know still a sub community in the gay community. and i am sure many if not all felt a little bit gay (or ill for that matter) after the first time with a lb.

it also does seem to matter for alot of those who have posted under this topic to state that they are not gay, maybe to themselves but more to prove to others. but the public opinion about this, western or thai is that lbs and their lovers are gay, hence the thai word suai-gee, and from this gee-toy. so for those who are worried about your sexual status in public - you will be classified as gay if youre seen wandering hand in hand out nep, in walking street or wherever ..

Comment

"I love to suck cock, but I'm not gay!"
                              If i had a penny for every time I've heard statements like that...
                              Don't want to stir things up with my first post here, but why are u so afraid of being labeled gay?

Originally posted by
                              it also does seem to matter for alot of those who have posted under this topic to state that they are not gay, maybe to themselves but more to prove to others. but the public opinion about this, western or thai is that lbs and their lovers are gay, hence the thai word suai-gee, and from this gee-toy. so for those who are worried about your sexual status in public - you will be classified as gay if youre seen wandering hand in hand out nep, in walking street or wherever ..
                              Well put, olekunde. Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Sorry guys, but you are all wrong on this "what is gay sex" topic.

I've read more than you want to know on this, and the truth is that the definition of "gay" or "homosexual" is culturally dependent. In the USA, it generally means biological sex. I think many of you know that if your buddies knew you had sex with a Ladyboy, in the USA, they'd call you gay

In Thailand and some other places, the definition of "gay" tends to be more gender based. In fact, it's more complicated than that. In some surveys, men who fucked men did not consider themselves gay, but considered the men they fucked gay, i.e., to be "insertive" is not gay, but to be "receptive" is gay.

All I'm saying is that "gay" has different definitions world wide.

I am sorry, but in the USA, if you fuck a Ladyboy, you are gay. If you are Thai, you are not gay (the main difference being a sex based view vs a gender based view). There are many other example I can give you, but this is typical.

Now, all that being said, what is perhaps less important is the label, and what is more interesting in this poll is the reality that we all think Ladyboys are women, which is why we say we wouldn't have sex with a man. That is interesting, correct, and, I think, very "contemporary" of us. We have clarified that the people on this forum have a better understanding of gender than most people world-wide.

Comment

Working...
                                X