Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ziggy, sure you not mix thailand with brazil or the arabic culture?
    from what you have read does not compare to what i have experienced.
    the typical comment from comment from gg friends i have when they see a farang with a lb is "geeeeeee".
    and to back this up, the brother to an ex gg gf of mine had ladyboy friend, non-working, and their mother was scared shitless if they where having sex.
    my ex gfs brother comforted her by saying no no, i am not gay (in thai of course)
    dont know if they ever did anything though, but he always tried to hide his smile when someone asked him.

i can add one more. i stayed with a bg for 3 days some yrs ago. before she met me she had been with a german guy for about 3 weeks, but she had to finish with him. i cannot stay with man gay she said. he was caught red handed by one of her friends with an lb in jenny star bar.
    she also used to "check" her customers as she liked to call it, by asking them at the bar if they would like to fuck her ass. if they did, they were gay, and she couldnt go with them.

im not sure how a survey in thailand would come out. the thais, unless they are working ggs, gms or lbs, arent keen on revealing their sexual preferences, history or fantasies. but as a whole from what i have heard from both pros and non-pros you are wrong regarding thailand on this matter ziggy.

Comment

i once asked a lb why she thought men liked lb and she believed "men who go with lb are gay but can not come to terms with there sexuality and they are trying to convince themselves they are with a woman not a man"?  i myself dont see myself as gay but a pervert      

Comment

Maybe it's time to invent new label ...Gay man do not like GGs or LBs...we do or most of us do.....and I think lots of us only do top..so not true homosexual...or is it bisexual..we like to suck pussy and LB's big clit...we can go on an on an on...
        To me LBs are the 3d sex ... They have to came up with new lable...
        Anyway...who gives a flying FUCK to labels
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

different people are attracted to LBs or anyone else for that matter for different reasons. I like LBs, but i dont find other men attractive at all. on some days i am more attracted to GGs than LBs. why? i haven't the slightest idea (or i haven't bothered to find out).

I am with a majority (imho) of the members on this board that view LBs as they see themselves - as females (well, more or less). In fact, i find them just as annoying as women sometimes... but others see them as men or 'in-between'. hey, that's cool too.

at least i can be certain this isn't part of an Oedipus complex

Comment

I like these threads - - they seem to pop up every six months or so, and alway include some guys saying something like "Ok, so I suck LB cock, but I'm not "gay"".

Who cares - - why are people so hung up on labels (although, if you're sucking a dick, it's tough to say that's not "gay", don't you think?).

Anyway, I've never slept / had sex with a (non LB) guy. But I have thought about it when I've seen picks of young, femm asian guys. Basically, the ones who could put on a dress and makeup, and fit in as a LB. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve and bang some cute femme boy. Maybe.

But you know what I find funny - - I'm hot for femms, but effeminate gay dudes (the ones who couldn't pass as a girl) make my gut churn. I just want to roll up a newspaper and wack them on the head and say "Shape up dude, you're guy, not some limp-wristed faggot!"

The effeminate manerisms and voice lots of gay guys put on are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Must be my backwoods upbringing showing again
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Some of you are in serious denial.  Who cares if you are bi or some other sex.   In my opinion two types of members on this site should be classified as at least bisexual and somewhat homosexual.  They are as follows:

1. The members whom like the serious femboys on this site.     Im talking ones with a man's chest and look like drag queens.  The ones you see at Sunnee Plaza before they have transitioned themselves to ladyboys.

2. Guys who like to get bottomed or suck cock.   The cock may be attached to a feminine body and face but it is still a cock and if you crave cock and like to be in a feminine role and get fucked by an LB then you are at least bi.  If you like these acts with femboys then you are dangerously close to a full fledge homosexual.

Those lines may be blurred to many of you but thats my opinion and those of you who are in denial, no problem.   I like anal sex and BJ's from passable ladyboys and post ops.   To me, that is not completely straight but it is the femine aspect I am attracted to and nothing masculine.   Never in a million years could I imagine sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass...ouch and yuck. Some of you like the combination of both, therefore you are bi.
              brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Dec. 02 2005,17:15)
                Some of you are in serious denial.  Who cares if you are bi or some other sex.   In my opinion two types of members on this site should be classified as at least bisexual and somewhat homosexual.  They are as follows:

1. The members whom like the serious femboys on this site.     Im talking ones with a man's chest and look like drag queens.  The ones you see at Sunnee Plaza before they have transitioned themselves to ladyboys.

2. Guys who like to get bottomed or suck cock.   The cock may be attached to a feminine body and face but it is still a cock and if you crave cock and like to be in a feminine role and get fucked by an LB then you are at least bi.  If you like these acts with femboys then you are dangerously close to a full fledge homosexual.

Those lines may be blurred to many of you but thats my opinion and those of you who are in denial, no problem.   I like anal sex and BJ's from passable ladyboys and post ops.   To me, that is not completely straight but it is the femine aspect I am attracted to and nothing masculine.   Never in a million years could I imagine sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass...ouch and yuck.  Some of you like the combination of both, therefore you are bi.
                It amazes me how your definition somehow manages to make you feel you are not gay.

Very simply do you see ladyboys as men or not? If you do then clearly by engaging in sexual activity with them makes you gay. If you do not see them as men then how can anyone possibly call you gay? How do you explain what many have said on this forum that they are not attracted to males yet you want to call them bi-sexual or gay. If you must use a label then neither of these fit properly. I have said already that having sex with a ladyboy whether post-op or not is not a heterosexual action either.

I agree and I have said it many times I don't care much for labels and I if it feels good and you aren't hurting anyone then do it without qaulms or hesitation. Life is too short to worry about what others think

Comment

Great post Ozzie.

As you said life is to short to worrying over which category or label you fall under, most of these stem from religious hang ups anyway. The main thing is that you are happy with who you are and lets enjoy the diversity of humanity out there.
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I have sucked a couple of guys cocks, briefly, in drunken moments when I was much younger. I didn't really enjoy it. The smell in particular was most off putting. However, I did do it, which most "hetro" men don't. All the rest of my sex encounters have been women - though a couple of them have had with cocks!

I would consider anyone who puts a fully erect ladyboys penis into their mouth (like me) to be semi gay. Sucking a cock just ain't normal hetro behavoir - even if its a "girls". The only people who think that this sort of dick licking aint gay are the people who do it.

Comment

if a gay guy fuck a woman, does that make him straight? everybody has this thing when a man have sex with a man he must be gay.
                      one friend of mine, he is straight, but broke. have no money to buy sex in norway or travel to thailand or another place to buy sex from prostitutes. but he is a real horn dog. so in lack of sex and women (he isnt exactly brad pitt) he incidently met this gay guy that talked him into sucking his cock. later on he told me also have fucked his ass, and does this reguarly every 2 or 3 weeks. he says he cannot do it more often since he feels so ill afterwards and having regrets etc etc. he also tells me since ladies dont like him, this is the only way he can have sex at the moment. and i believe him when he says that he neither suck this guys dick or let him near his ass. btw, this gay dude is a thai man, very feminin also, tall and slim body, the type of gay man that dress like a woman when there is a gay parade in town. a little bit old though too be convincing as a lb for my taste.

i did suck a male dick once. my ex gf and me was in a gangbang with 5 other couples, all heterosexual. in this pile of people fucking and sucking we ended up together with a couple where the guy had a very big schlong. my gf was very fascinated by this piece of male meat and she got my permossion to play with it, and i could of course play with this guys girl. while i was pumping her in doggy and looking at my gf sucking this guys dick i got extremely aroused and jealous, and when she told me if i wanted to try, i just let this guy fuck my mouth while i pounded his gfs pussy. didnt last for long though, since my gf wanted more of this. afterwards i didnt think much of it. and it took me 4 more years before i met a lb in los and sucked again ..

i think that in the heat of the moment, most people are capable of anything, regardless of sexual preferences.

Comment

im sorry guys but we all love lbs becouse they have cocks i now i do at best that makes us bi if you dont agree with that think about it when u are play with that lb cock or why its in your mouth
                        i like toplay with there cock if it gets hard evern better then they can fuck me if they want to i no i want them to
                        ihave been with guys yes but only for there cock same as lb so im happy to say yes im bi as im married so i can have both but not at same time i must had

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Nov. 30 2005,20:38)
                          i can add one more. i stayed with a bg for 3 days some yrs ago. before she met me she had been with a german guy for about 3 weeks, but she had to finish with him. i cannot stay with man gay she said. he was caught red handed by one of her friends with an lb in jenny star bar.
                          she also used to "check" her customers as she liked to call it, by asking them at the bar if they would like to fuck her ass. if they did, they were gay, and she couldnt go with them.
                          Out of curiosity, anyone know what it's like to fuck a GG up the ass? I've had a couple of LBs (postie, of course) try to have me do rear entry, but it wasn't my thing. For some reason, though, I'd like to try with a GG. Maybe it has to do with the fact that these 2 posties didn't like/offer vaginal sex. Or maybe it's that I imagine that a GG I'd do it with wouldn't be a hooker.

Is it the same - GG or LB?
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Same same, but different

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

This is an extremely important topic on this forum because, believe it or not, you are all transgender activists in subtle ways and you and we need to get this straight.

Now, first, a rebuttle. Okelunde, I'll point you to the Peter Jackson studies on gay vs non gay men in Thailand.

Much more importantly, you all missed my critical post.

The fundamental issue, world-wide, is whether males are considered gay because of biological sex or because of gender sex. What's the difference? If you view sexuality as sex-based, then if you fuck or are fucked by a LB, you are gay. If you view sexuality as gender-based, and fuck or are fucked by a LB, you are heterosexual, because she is in gender terms, a woman. The truth is that this is culturally sensitive, as per my previous post, meaning, that some places, like the good old USA, view sexuality as sex-based, whereas some, like Thailand (sorry Okelunde, I don't agree), are primarily gender-based views.

Now, second critical point. Who the fuck thinks labels are not important? Are you out of your mind? Labels are not important for individuals, and for sub-cultures (like us). But they are unbelievably important in real life. Do you want people to think of you as gay or not? Isn't that a fairly important label, in every country in the world? It is ludicrous to think the label is not important in real-life. In our own minds, ok, not important. In real-life, VERY.

Aside from having a tag of gay or not gay, which, very unfortunately, often determines friendships, employment, social circles, and treatment by many people, the label is important for legal issues too. If a LB is really a woman, and you are not gay, then that should be a different sex marriage, shouldn't it? and shouldn't LBs not be enrolled in the army, and shouldn't couples be allowed to marry in churches, and shouldn't they be allowed to adopt children, and shouldn't parent be happy with the arrangement, etc, etc? The "label" of a male / LB relationship determines all these things.

To think the label is not important in society is total bullshit.

And in my opinion, to think "gay" is related to biological sex, is total bullshit too. The poll on this topic proves that the vast majority on this site, who suck LB cocks, and get fucked by them, do NOT consider themselves gay, i.e., they view sexuality as gender-based. So for those of you who post that if you suck a cock or get fucked, you are gay, you are the extreme minority in a sub-culture of LB lovers.

Comment

Anyway...who gives a flying FUCK to labels [QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X