X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay sex !

this question will put the cat amongst the pigeons,i have often wondered has anyone on this forum had sex with a guy?(not including lb or fem boys) i myself have not,but who knows what will happen in the future if the old hormones go a bit    please be honest in your replies?    

Nope. The idea of sex with another man is extremely distasteful.

Comment

Nope!!

Comment

Yuck

Comment

Yes, purely in the name of exploration/research
          It wasn't a pleasant experience. Lay on my back with no lights on recieving a BJ was ok but when he presented his ass i went limp, and when he kissed me it was like kissing my dad or brother or something

Comment

No never have and don't believe I ever will.

Comment

Cannot think of anything worse ..................... !! Maybe getting drunk could be very dangerous??

Comment

Interesting - it depends on your definition of "a guy". If you mean something big butch and hairy, then my answer is definitely no. I've never been attracted to guys like that. If you mean fem boys, then yes, I've lost count of how many, but more than LBs for sure. There again, that depends on the dividing line between what is a femboy and what is an LB . . . . . and thats something we never agree on.

Comment

I agree with Chokchai. My experiences with guys have been with young and feminine Asian boys, who would probably be real cute ladyboys.

Comment

Sure - it's all about defining your role in the game!

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Only once in the Belgian army with a guy who really looks like a girl,no hairy at all ,he was eighteen and I was Nineteen,he already tooks hormones.It was great but never find same type of guy on my way since (30 years ago) till I found the ladyboys in Thailand. And I am not at all attracted by any other kind of gay's.

Comment

No way        

no offence but ladyboys are girls to me

Dave...
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

somebody clean this mess up theres puke all over the place

Comment

To me Ladyboys are at the same side of the spectrum as women€¦. Men are on the other side of that spectrum and I have no desire to ever go there.

As for Ladyboys most all are attracted to straight men and gay men are not attracted to Ladyboys.

Comment

Nope - never have and never will. I can't imagine rolling around in the hay with a dude, but that's just me. To echo everyone else's sentiments, I truly believe that ladyboys are in a category of their own.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X