Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am only reflecting(correct term?). but it is possible to keep 2 thoughts at the same time - enjoy life and have an abstract discussion.
    i have always been certain my sexuality is not static, ie im not 100% straight or 0% gay at all times. which goes for the rest here also, since we like lbs as a supplement(or vice versa) to pussy.
    from the term ladyboy would make it impossible to call them a lady or a boy.. but where did the lady come in? from the hormones? silicon? makeup? hormoneboy, siliiconboy, makeupboy .. do i piss anyone off now LOL

Comment

lbs are all ladys but in the wrong body and one thing we all agree is that they are bloody sexy as for being gay well that depends not on the sex you have but the feelings you have for another guy if you can love another guy i think you are gay but as lbs are so fem i think the worst it can be is BI and for those guys that say that they are hetro but they sleep with lbs i think that they cannot be in comphy with there sexaulality i am im bi and dont care

Comment

I can maybe understand how some of you dont consider yourselves gay even though you suck cock because the body from which you do this is essentially a man made female....but there is no way you can argue that you are not gay if you are getting bottomed by an LB. And for those of you who suck cock or get bottomed by femboys...no doubt gay. You can read all the books you want about the third sex and sexuality but that is a gay act.

If you dont consider the act as necessarily gay and more determinitive of what your object of desire looks like....then those who like femboys and masculine amazons are truly gay. You can deny it all you want but thats how anyone in society would view it..even Thais.
        brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Dec. 13 2005,00:26)
          I can maybe understand how some of you dont consider yourselves gay even though you suck cock because the body from which you do this is essentially a man made female....but there is no way you can argue that you are not gay if you are getting bottomed by an LB.      And for those of you who suck cock or get bottomed by femboys...no doubt gay.   You can read all the books you want about the third sex and sexuality but that is a gay act.  

If you dont consider the act as necessarily gay and more determinitive of what your object of desire looks like....then those who like femboys and masculine amazons are truly gay.   You can deny it all you want but thats how anyone in society would view it..even Thais.
          Why are you so concerned with proving you're not GAY?

It's really not a big deal what other people think, most people are comfortable with who they are.

But since you are so hung up on what others think, I think you should admit to yourself that if you are practising insertative anal sex with someone who has a penis, probably 98% of all the men in North America would consider you GAY. I don't think you can ignore this.

Brocklanders, you are a gay bugger, just face it. Now go listen to a Rodgers and Hammerstein soundtrack and try to stay calm!

No hissy fits, you macho man!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 11 2005,22:29)
            , but the majority in the forum say they are not gay,  

all the posts that say, "Hey you guys are gay", when in the poll, the majority answer no.
            Let me ask you Ladyboy Fuckers something.  You ever Feel gay one day, hetro the next and maybe even Bi-sexual everyday?  How about all three in the same day?  How about Gay for about 30minutes ya' see a Hot G.G. and all of a sudden you turned hetro and after she tells you to screw your self after you ask her name you then turn back to Bisexual.  Y'all ever feel like that?  

Not me,
               I'm a gay bisexual hetrosexual ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

The way I see it is,, IF I like it, I Fuck it, Love it and befriend it.  So inconclusion, What is your Fucking point here anyway?
            BAM said it best, "" LETS JUST ALL FUCK HAPPY""
            You rock,,,   B A M......

Ziggystardust, I'm not busting your Chops, I'm just using your quote to prove a Point, I am not Dogging you out Ziggy, Be cool man.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Dec. 13 2005,00:26)
              If you dont consider the act as necessarily gay and more determinitive of what your object of desire looks like....then those who like femboys and masculine amazons are truly gay.   You can deny it all you want but thats how anyone in society would view it..even Thais.
              So,, We're back to Labeling people again Huh?
              Well you know what? I make more $$$ M O N E Y $$$ Than your POOR Broke Ass. And guess what else, I'm younger, Heathier and much more Attractive to same sex and Opposite sex. Ohhh wait, there is more, I know about a whole bunch of shit that your totally clueless about.

This gay or not gay discussion is bunch of Fucking shit. Do you all Really care?

There things I'm good at, and there are things I'm not good at. That applies to EVERYONE on this forum and I don't care who you are, where you come from or how you talk, just as long as your not a Menace to Society Your O.K. in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by
                This gay or not gay discussion is bunch of Fucking shit. Do you all Really care?p
                is it? so why is there already now 5 pages of answers? like yourself, you have bothered to answer at least twice, so you must find the subject somewhat interesting?

or is it so like everybody has to voice their anonymous opinion in public. like in the program "millionaire". have you ever thought about how many of the audience makes a wrong vote/answer when the participant need their help? it is like people cannot let it be to shut up, when there is a chance in the public room to voice their opinion, especially when it is anonymous.

Comment

The western society is no where near ready to accept a 3rd gender, it s all far too difficult for them to understand, catorgorise package & put in a neat little box with a label, so just to tide them over untill they are ready, "gay" suits there purposes for the time being.

Me, I like what I like, unfortunately you have to temper it to suit what is going to be accepted by the masses that are going to affect you, otherwise life just becomes too difficult for you.

I like to have sex with GG's & LB's & Transexuals, I do not get turned on by men, so I don't have sex with them.

Does it really all matter?  
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 13 2005,12:38)
                    so you must find the subject somewhat interesting?
                    I was wondering who'd take the Bait.
                    Hook, Line and Sinker.

Comment

its not a mater of who takes the bait more of who takes it in mouth or up the arse
                      you could say then that we ant gay but nothetro that means what i have said before and cant see anything wrong with being BI

Comment

All of this is good discussion, because, where else in the world can you talk like this, openly? It's great to get different views, even if you hate them, but you have to admire the fact we can read them and reply, and I intend to reply!

Other than all the stuff's that's been said before, I'll add 2 furhter cents...

-The idea that everyone who studies Thailand is a moron is pretty presumptious Odelunde. Some of these
                        guys are pretty smart fucking pupplies, and have lived here longer than you or I.

-For Brocklanders and a few others, I find it totally amusting that you've created a gay "scale", just like
                        Kinsey did. If you like LBs who have cocks, you're not gay. If you touch the cocks, get excited by them,
                        you are, of course, not gay. If you fuck their ass, no, no, you're not gay. But if you cross that threshold of
                        actually sucking that cock, you're pretty gay. And lo and behold, if you let that cock in your ass, you're a
                        big gay. So, the scale is kind of 1..4 or so.

-But what is even more amusing than this idiotic scale is the fact that guys promoting it, state it in a way
                        of superiority, as in, "Oh, no, I don't do that. I'm a 1 on the gay scale. Those other low lifes are a 3. Me, no,
                        I'm a 1." Like where does your upitty-snotty ass come from? You're on a fucking LB forum. You jerk off to pics
                        of hard cocks every day. Get a fucking life buddies. Everyone here is the same. We all love LBs, sex of different
                        kinds, and there is no scale, and there is no gay.

I think I may end it here, but I can't resist ridiculous posts.

Comment

Ziggy...nothing unusual about gay/straight/bi being on a continuum. Thats the way the world looks at it...including Thais. Call is labeling, call it narrow...i call it reality. I also know that even the fact that most of my ladyboy sessions have been with post ops, that a large chunk of the world would even consider that to be gay. Sex with post ops on one end of the continuum and getting bottomed by femboys at the other. Lots of grey area in between. I dont judge anyone else's choice to like whatever they choose. I personally am not attracted to the male penis...never have been. Nothing about it makes me excited, in fact, the exact opposite. I like everything else about the Thai ladyboy....the fake tits, the beautiful faces, tall bodies, etc. I only like passables and dont even consider femboys part of the picture. I cannot fathom even for one second how anyone could enjoy male cum, sucking on cock and especially cannot even fathom for the life of me how anyone could consider getting fucked up the ass an enoyable experience.....But thats just me. Maybe Im not the norm amongst LB fans who like cock but I could care less...thats just me.

Why not just go for real girls...i do that as well. For the last stinking time, i like ladyboys because they are taller, have fake tits many times, give better BJs' than the girls and anal sex is a given. I am not alone in this as I know a plethora of straight guys who like to partake in ladyboys for virtually the same reasons and when we go to Thailand we fuck passable ladyboys and girls. Thats it....i said it.
                          brock landers

Comment

Peace and sorry my last rough post. I'd had a few of the golden nectar and just got screwed out of about $3K USD by a graphics firm working on my calendar (a farang) so was in a pissy mood.

Comment

WE ARE ALL BI BI BI BI

Comment

Speak for yourself. Don't speak for others. Not sure how many times we ahve to say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X