X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Govt bans hormones for lbs

I heard today that from 1st January the Government owned clinics will ban ladyboys from getting hormone injections at the subsidised rate of 200 bhat.

Apparently the Thai goverment is targeting lbs for another of its moral crusades. Has anyone else heard this story?

Well, Stogie will comment too, but you just can't believe anything the government says it will do in Thailand. They say it to get a headline, and almost none of those things happen (like re-building after the Tsunami). For this particular one, haven't heard it, but I seriously doubt any LB gets a government subsidy for hormones.

Comment

That cute looking Ladyboy in New York says on her site that she just takes birth control pills everyday to get her needed estrogen. Does this really work??

Comment

Originally posted by (terryw @ Dec. 31 2005,02:56)
        I heard today that from 1st January the Government owned clinics will ban ladyboys from getting hormone injections at the subsidised rate of 200 bhat.

Apparently the Thai goverment is targeting lbs for another of its moral crusades. Has anyone else heard this story?
        Did I fall asleep and wake up in ThaiVisa.com? More rubbish postings! Please ignore!

Comment

I heard that the Thai government is going to slay every male child under five and feed them to tourists who overstay their visas. Anyone else hear this? I'm pretty sure it's true because my mate went to Thailand and when he was in the immigration holding cell he reckons his food tasted "a bit funny." I blame Thaksin... then again I'm a stupid fuck who believes any fucking thing I read or hear!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 31 2005,09:55)
            I heard that the Thai government is going to slay every male child under five and feed them to tourists

Comment

As reported on Thai Visa€¦.

Soon the Thai Government will be charging tourists 100 baht per day for the Air they breathe. All tourists entering Thailand will be subject to the new "Air Tax" and those who bring there own air to breath will be exempt. Compressed air can be brought into Thailand in Scuba tanks and used as needed during the duration of the visit in the Kingdom free of charge according to the Thailand Air Quality Environment Monitor Minister.

Comment

In a new social crackdown bars are being forced to close half an hour before they open. The only exception will be to the new police owned 'Insomniacs' club in Ratchada.

They will have a special 29 hour license!

It must be true because I was in Nana Plaza last night and when I asked the bargirl for a beer she said that were closed and would not re-open till last week!

(Gonna have to move this to The Virtual Pub I reckon!)

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 31 2005,10:30)
                  I reckon!
                  made In Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Dec. 31 2005,10:10)
                    Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 31 2005,10:30)
                    I reckon!
                    made In Texas!          
                    Adopted more like!

See yaw'll!

Damn I miss it though! Especially this time of year!

Comment

just like Dubya...................

Comment

hehe Stogie I am in Dallas now was 81 last week today a nice 70 no rain and they are still allowing the big fireworks tonight

Comment

Have you lot started on the booze early?

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Is this the Road Runner from the past?? How are you? Have a great New Year!!

If it is, send a note when you get a chance.

Lotusman

Comment

Hello Lotusman,

Yes it's me

e-mail on the way

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X