X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Lotusman,

Tried to send an e-mail to your AOL address - it came back as undeliverable.

Write to me at my yahoo address.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (terryw @ Dec. 31 2005,02:56)
      I heard today that from 1st January the Government owned clinics will ban ladyboys from getting hormone injections at the subsidised rate of 200 bhat.

Apparently the Thai goverment is targeting lbs for another of its moral crusades. Has anyone else heard this story?
      I think it's interesting when people equate removal of taxed moneys to subsidize things as some kind of horrible crime.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 01 2006,05:02)
        I think it's interesting when people equate removal of taxed moneys to subsidize things as some kind of horrible crime.
        Hello Grunyen,

I stand to be corrected - but I'm not aware of the Thai government subsidizing drugs to anyone.

I short this is a piss take.

However - you're right take something away and everyone suddenly takes notice.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 31 2005,03:19)
          That cute looking Ladyboy in New York says on her site that she just takes birth control pills everyday to get her needed estrogen. Does this really work??
          I saw this (birth control as horemones (sp?)) on an episode of Law & Order where a ladyboy ended up going to prison and was (of course) gangraped. Yet one more way these girls are disenfranchised by the system.

The Vampire
          LOGOS

Comment

Working...
          X