Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 07 2005,19:55)
    Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 07 2005,11:50)
    Indeed, crazy koreans...
    BTW: she is GG and Too young for anyone on here...unless you like jail time.
    Hahaha, so you're asking underage Korean girls about Lady?
    Dont forget, I am only 2 years past the "underage" mark, so its still cool for me to socialize with her..lol. Anyways, she thinks I just like the music...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 01 2005,13:16)
      (mostly Sinae and Sahara)
      I just saw this again. Picky, picky, aren't we? What about the pre-op Binu, huh? She's hot, even though she's not been man enough to get it chopped off.

By the way, did you check out all the groups over at Daum? There's gotta be at least 5 (one for the group, one for each member), but I think the number is closer to 8 or 10.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

mr. pharmacy59 can help you but i dont know if he is around these days but u can private him...
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 09 2005,06:03)
          Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 01 2005,13:16)
          (mostly Sinae and Sahara)
          I just saw this again. Picky, picky, aren't we? What about the pre-op Binu, huh? She's hot, even though she's not been man enough to get it chopped off.

By the way, did you check out all the groups over at Daum? There's gotta be at least 5 (one for the group, one for each member), but I think the number is closer to 8 or 10.
          HEHE, I like Sinae and Sahara the best of the four...Binu and Yuna just don't do it for me like the other two...Anyway whats the Daum thing again, I think I missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Dec. 10 2005,22:44)
            mr. pharmacy59 can help you but i dont know if he is around these days but u can private him...
            Yes, thanks! He contacted me a while back actually...

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 02 2005,04:52)
              Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 01 2005,14:43)
              Yeah, I ordered Harisu's photobook off of Yesasia.com so, I'm not too concerned about her as much as Lady. I cant figure out why its so hard to get their stuff...
              For more adventure:

- Contact hanbooks.com:
              Can't find what you're looking for? Email your inquiry to us at [email protected].

- Where are you located? SoCal? If I were there, I'd definitely swing by Koreatown in LA.

Sometime ago, I bought Harisu's Yellow Hair 2 video, when I visited a Korean bookstore hunting for it. Unfortunately, it's a videotape & I no longer have a VCR, so I've not watched it. The middle aged woman at the shop told me that the movie was popular, but that guys were always disappointed because it didn't show Harisu nekkid. AWESOME! There are more post-op lovers out there than will admit to it.

Anyway, let's use this thread if we find more stuff on acquiring their books, etc. I've just searched all the major Korean book sites - nothing on Lady or their book or CDs.

Presented to post-op lover for Helpful Post-Op LB Info.

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 12 2005,13:17)
                Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Dec. 10 2005,22:44)
                Yes, thanks! He contacted me a while back actually...
                Oooh, what secret info is there???

Daum links! And more

- For Lady:
                http://search.daum.net/cgi-bin...._flag=1

http://cafe.daum.net/transgenderlady

- Yuna:
                http://cafe.daum.net/soul0001

- Binu:
                http://cafe.daum.net/LadyB

- Harisu:
                http://cafe.daum.net/harisu79

Hmm, my likes for Sinae and Sahara aren't working right now. Strange.

Anyway, as a bonus, I'll give you their Korean names, and more:
                On the left - the name, on the right - the Korean version.

Harisu 하리수
                Harisu nude 하리수 누드

Yuri (Yoo Lee) Park 박유리

transgender (phonetic) 트랜스젠더
                sex change operation 성전환 수술을

Sahara: 사하라
                Binu: 비누
                Shinae: 신애
                Yuna: - not sure what I did with it. She's not my favorite, anyway. I think I also like Shinae and Sahara the most. That darn Binu needs to go postie, and then she'll be my favorite. I'm so biased.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Update!! I found out why no one can find the damn Lady cd... because its not out yet, lol! Guess that makes sense. Anyway, my good korean friend is in Korea as I speak and shes getting her hands on any lady and harisu things she can find for me. Sweet! Shes also bringing me back some korean candy that I absolutly love, but thats another story...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 19 2005,15:37)
                    Update!! I found out why no one can find the damn Lady cd... because its not out yet, lol! Guess that makes sense. Anyway, my good korean friend is in Korea as I speak and shes getting her hands on any lady and harisu things she can find for me. Sweet! Shes also bringing me back some korean candy that I absolutly love, but thats another story...
                    Damn, your friend is the next best thing to having a post-op gf!

Comment

Nice pic of Sahara, from Yahoo Group Korean Angels.
                      Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                      X