Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these koreans would you like?

Get in here Smuttley, tell us who you want.

http://www.gimmefive.co.kr/ver3/comm...iew.php?Nid=12
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

My top three in order of preference!

Comment

If I may speak for my esteemed colleage, Senor Smuttley, El Cabellero para gran tamono, I'm sure he'd want which ever one has the longest thickest shaft.

Comment

POL

At this point in time and considering I haven't been in LOS since October..........

I would take any and/or all as long as they aren't your prefered kind

BUTT............(note the BIG BUTT).........

Here in the Land of the Morning Calm..............Anyone of those would cost as much as a trip to BKK for not nearly as much fun

As far as looks are concerned..........I agree with Stogie on his first choice

Besides last Thick and I checked Gimmefive has dropped their sideline entertainment..........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

So, tell us more about this Gimmefive. What's up with this whole LB thing? I just found that page while wandering around in search of Harisu. Is Gimmefive some kind of television program? Any other tips on finding Korean LBs online? They look really hot. Yuri Park seems to be in a new drama on MBC, and I guess there's a drama featuring Harisu as ... a transsexual.

More later. Thanks, dude.

Ps. Stogie - I would have thought your 3rd choice would be your 1st - she's the cute, young 'un type. ;-)
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Gimme Five is a bar. It had Thai and Korean LBs, but they're now gone.

We're due for an update on where they went !

Comment

Gimmie 5 closed for a while and dropped the TS cabaret act. Most of the girls were Thai but a few were Korean. Some of the Thai & Korean girls stuck around in Korea after Gimmie 5 and worked in other cabarets. Nearly all of the Thais have returned home (many of them to get the cut) and nearly all of those are working in other cabarets around the region (e.g., Taiwan, China, cruiseships). Some of the koreans continue to work in cabarets in Korea (including, sometimes, at "Don't Tell Mama").

If the Korean members have any further updates, please post.

Comment

For me, this one. but it's a close fight between her and the first one in Stogie Bear's list.
                Attached Files

Comment

As far as I Know gimmie5 dropped its cabaret show, although I haven't personally checked it out. The only times I've been in that area I haven't had the opportunity to go in and check the place out..........

Sorry but Korea in general sucks for ladyboys, shemales etc. Unless you want to spend a lot of money for quality that pales in comparison to Thailand. There are some beautiful ladies as shown with Harisu and the singing group Lady but the most beautiful are cut which doesn't interest me in the least........A rendezvous with a Korean Ladyboy runs anywhere from 170,000 won (roughly $160.00) to 350,000 won (roughly $335.00) and my round trip ticket to Thailand in October cost 390,000 won............you do the math and decide which is more "cost effective" .............

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                  X