X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Just wanted to say to everyone out there. I am new here and never been with a LB, only females. I guess wanting to try some thing different. So if anyone can help me out that would be gladly appreciated.

Well then start off 2006 with a BANG! Take a walk on the WILD SIDE 

Comment

Will have to try sooner or later. Are there any LB's on here?

Comment

get your ass to thailand... this is not the place to meet lbs, just to get info about them ...

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by (bigballer @ Jan. 01 2006,07:46)
            Ok thanks
            Seriously,

If you've never been to Thailand, it's a man's heaven on earth. I also like the PI (Philippines) as far as the women go, but honestly, the PI is too dangerous, corrupt and scary for the uninitiated IMO, like the old Wild West.

Fly to Thailand, you can thank me with flowers and expensive gifts later.  

The Vampire
            LOGOS

Comment

Welcome Bigballer,

Glean the info you need from the various posts, ask the people here, post a few questions yourself...

Then, to quote olekunde, get your ass to Thailand.

I did, and I have found my future holiday destination for the next few years: LOS

Comment

Originally posted by (bigballer @ Jan. 01 2006,06:01)
                Just wanted to say to everyone out there. I am new here and never been with a LB, only females. I guess wanting to try some thing different. So if anyone can help me out that would be gladly appreciated.
                Hello Bigballer,

There is a lot of information in the Travel Information Forum - have a look there.

Flights are usually cheaper if you book them via one of the internet sites. Bangkok has hotels in just about any price range you want. Find a small selection and ask for advice.

If you have more specific questions post them and I'm sure someone here will know the answer or where to find it.

Remember you're not likely to shock anyone here

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

be careful, if you come here, you might get addicted
                  jeffreyscott

Comment

I'm still kinda new here too, but everyone is nice and friendly and they have TONS of good advice

Comment

Working...
                    X