Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regrets over the chop

We should print up and sell ATS t-shirts that say "Save the cocks"

( With all proceeds to go towards my extensive research study of course )

Comment

Let me know if you would wear it backwards?   incher
      I am certainly no fan of the chop, or some of those massive surgeries some LB's get.
      Sometimes perspective (healthwise) is wacked out by some over use of hormones
      incher

Comment

Yawn. :0

I think I long ago proposed a fund to assist impoverished LBs in getting the chop.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Jan. 02 2006,17:32)
          Yawn. :0

I think I long ago proposed a fund to assist impoverished LBs in getting the chop.

Comment

Did u know the "hijra" of India, who are generally categorized as transsexuals, do the chop THEMSELVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 02 2006,20:14)
              Did u know the "hijra" of India, who are generally categorized as transsexuals, do the chop THEMSELVES !!!!
              They're fruitcakes, and usually very ugly, too.

I think they're all asexual afterward. What's the point?
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Cocks are a nuisance....lets encourage all of them to chop it off.....let them be as passable as possible.
                brock landers

Comment

Er, cutting your dick, which is like 1% of your body at most, doesn't make you passable. It's the other 99% which you show to the world which does.

Some hijra look fine, but I agree that they are a strange bunch in their customs, and most are not so attractive.

Comment

I got a sms out of the blue from a LB who used to work in Phuket (from C&D actually and now has her own salon in Khon Kaen).
                    So i called her straight back and we chattted a bit, and she told me that she wanted to get the chop as she feels "like a lady". But she does not have enough money, so she's waiting. As soon as she can, she wants to go for the chop. She was also full of hormones when I met her in Phuket.
                    Her decision, I respect that. But I hope that i can persuade her to really think it over and talk to other post-ops to see what it will probably be like on the other side.
                    More news after my trip to KK.

Comment

[quote=rossi30,Jan. 04 2006,01:00]I got a sms out of the blue from a LB who used to work in Phuket

she told me that she wanted to get the chop as she feels "like a lady".

Her decision, I respect that. But I hope that i can persuade her to really think it over and talk to other post-ops to see what it will probably be like on the other side.

Hello rossi30,

I like you respect her decision

I do like my ladyboys with a nice hard un-circumsized cock.
                      However for some they have a real psychological problem with having a cock.

We think it's sexy they think it's an abomination - yes I mean abomination - look it up in a good dictionary.

I (and I suspect most on this site were brought up the same) believed that you had male and female. And they had heterosexual sex.
                      No my parents were NOT puritans! They did maybe lack imagination and more especially sexual education.
                      On this point someone tell me of a country that covers this even today.

With the benefit of wider experience (and the internet) I learned about transsexuals (and homosexuals - but they hold no interest to me). I have since found that even this is a simplfication.

I found you get ladyboys that like men (hetrosexual??), lesbian ladyboys that like women (gg's) and ladyboys that like homosexual men - yes there are a very, very few

What I find REALLY worrying is the total lack of counselling that our ladyboy friends are given before they take the 'FINAL STEP'

As good as many of the surgeons in Bangkok are - they are all in business to make money. Cutting cocks off is their business. Their point of view seems to be that - psychology costs time and does not make money.

Brocklanders:
                      'Cocks are a nuisance....lets encourage all of them to chop it off.....let them be as passable as possible.'

I thoroughly disagree!!!
                      Not because I like - 'girls with cocks' - but because you have not checked your facts - I hate that    

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Checked my facts....I was stating that cocks are a nuisance and cocks make them less passable. Show me a journal that discusses this isssue and I will be more than happy to discuss it. What an idiot you are.
                        brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 04 2006,07:40)
                          Checked my facts....I was stating that cocks are a nuisance and cocks make them less passable.   Show me a journal that discusses this isssue and I will be more than happy to discuss it.    What an idiot you are.
                          Hello Brocklanders,

You stated; 'lets encourage all of them to chop it off'

I know several ladyboys, pre-op, post-op and a couple before and after.

Having their cocks or not makes NO difference to their passability. I think you are confusing this with the practicalities of their daily life.

I can't produce one journal that discusses their 'passability' because it's not an issue! I could introduce you to some ladyboys and you would not be able to tell even that they were ladyboys and more especially if they had SRS.

What is THE issue is the total lack of guidence given to them before what is effectively an irreversible operation.

Some are much happier after 'the chop' - the opposite side is that some become so depressed that they commit suicide.
                          Some doctors do give quite a good back up service after SRS - however it is almost always confined to physiological problems - not psychological ones.

I've read up what I can, gone out talked to people and asked questions.

I have my own opinion of you.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Jan. 04 2006,10:50)
                            Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 04 2006,07:40)
                               What an idiot you are.

I have my own opinion of you.

RR.
                            I agree with RR.

What's up Brock? What a jerky way to act.

He brought up a completely legitimate issue. Your inane, flippant "chop em all off" might have passed as a joke, but it sounds like you're not following it up, or defending it as one.

What a way to act like a douche.

Comment

Hey said to support my statment with facts as if it was a scientific journal...its a statement and an opinion not a hypothesis. He was the one being trite and I responded.
                              brock landers

Comment

Working...
                              X