Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 02 2006,22:14)
    Did u know the "hijra" of India, who are generally categorized as transsexuals, do the chop THEMSELVES !!!!
    Er... I'd question your sources on this one. This definitely does NOT happen.

Comment

Sorry Stogie, it does. As before, I don't make wild statements, so if you really, really want to know, I'll forward about 10 sources on this. Granted all 10 could be wrong, but I can only say what I read. This of course does not mean 100% do it themselves, but there are still a fair amount, if not the majority, that do.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 04 2006,07:40)
        Checked my facts....I was stating that cocks are a nuisance and cocks make them less passable.   Show me a journal that discusses this isssue and I will be more than happy to discuss it.  

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 05 2006,21:53)
          Sorry Stogie, it does. As before, I don't make wild statements, so if you really, really want to know, I'll forward about 10 sources on this.
          I haven't seen this either.

I'd be interested in seeing the sources too. Where did you get this?

Comment

Sure guys. I'll send you a bibliography.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 05 2006,22:07)
              I have written to Sam Winter and Malika on this subject.

I'm afraid that the statement that these 'ladies' perform sex-change operations on themselves is to contratry to what I already know (or believe) about Hijras and their situations.

It's good to know that (albeit very slowly) the Indians are finally starting to shrug off their Victiorian British hang-ups and allowing transgendered back into society as they once were before the Brits fucked them up.

It'll be another 20 years or so before they are accepted into the workforce thpough! It's certainly not Thailand over there!

Comment

Originally posted by
                Picky picky. Who cares? As if any of us is going to look for Hijras. They're so nasty and unfeminine. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't bathe, don't shave, smell like shit, never wear makeup, and so on. Who needs 'em.

Anyway, Stogie, tell us about Gif! And how does she feel about your Chompoo avatar?! What kind of loyalty is that?!
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Jan. 06 2006,10:13)
                  Anyway, Stogie, tell us about Gif!  And how does she feel about your Chompoo avatar?!  What kind of loyalty is that?!  
                  Yeah, let's hear about Gif. Any pictures?

Comment

Working...
                  X