X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello YaYee!

You are very sexy and beautiful. Are you in Bangkok right now?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 02 2006,10:28)
      Hello YaYee!

Hello BAM!
      I live in Bangkok althogh now I'm in Hong Kong for holiday and staying with a friend of mine.
      You seem to be expert in computer and I'm computer expert too

Comment

Originally posted by (YaYee @ Jan. 02 2006,11:37)
        What kind of computer work do you do?

( No jokes about turning my floppy into a hard drive I promise )

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 02 2006,10:28)
          Hello YaYee!

Hello BAM!
          I live in Bangkok althogh now I'm in Hong Kong for holiday and staying with a friend of mine.
          Yes I noticed your in Hong Kong from your IP... this is why I was asking

As for us both being computer experts, this I like too. I'm sure we'd get along just great together since we have something else in common.

Comment

There must be a hint of irony here - most of us complain about the 'full on' attention we are given in Nana whenever walking into a LB bar and lo and behold now the position is reversed. I'm sure Yayee must be overwhelmed with all this sudden attention

Comment

She's a non-working ladyboy who seems cute and intelligent and has a good grasp of English!

She'll always be in demand!

I'm surprised she hasn't been swamped even more by now!

Comment

Hi Yayee - I am in Hong Kong too - sen me a message if ur r interested in getting to know the tow

Terri

Comment

Originally posted by (terriHK @ Jan. 02 2006,17:09)
                  Hi Yayee - I am in Hong Kong too - sen me a message if ur r interested in getting to know the tow

Terri
                  HI..Terri

Thank your for your message. For sure, i'm interested to be friend with every body who will be nice to me. I live in Mong-kok. Please let me know something about yourself. I will be here untill Jan 4th.

YaYEE

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 02 2006,11:44)
                    What kind of computer work do you do?

( No jokes about turning my floppy into a hard drive I promise )

I'm a system analyst.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 02 2006,16:47)
                      She's a non-working ladyboy who seems cute and intelligent and has a good grasp of English!

She'll always be in demand!

I'm surprised she hasn't been swamped even more by now!
                      Thank you Stogie,

I work for an american company and got a decent english I think but my pronunciation and conversation is really not good and very much like Thai people

Please, understand I'm just a normal person and ladyboy. Not stunning at all. Just try to be myself, be friendly and make friends and have fun when possible with ncie people.

Also, is interesting for me to understand how guys look at ladyboys and what they really think about, not only for sex but as human beings

Comment

Originally posted by (YaYee @ Jan. 02 2006,22:03)
                        Also, is interesting for me to understand how guys look at ladyboys and what they really think about, not only for sex but as human beings
                        I'll touch on this subject for a second.

This is something I've been thinking about for a while actually.

I guess I'm only speaking for myself, and this is definately subliminal. So I don't know if the other guys think about this too, or if it's just me. I guess everyone can answer for themselves.

In terms of thinking about LB aside from sex, about their lives and so forth, here are some things I think:

I / we think they are very courageous. Even in a country where it is somewhat accepted, it still takes a certain amount of courage to take your own destiny in hand and take control of who you are and what you want.

I / we probably feel a little sympathy for them. It's not always an easy life. It's hard anywhere int he world to be "different". Sometimes it's tragic. I think most of the guys know this and feel a little protective. Like a big brother would to a little sister. They may show it in different ways: maybe defending a girl on the forum, or tipping a little extra, or setting a rowdy tourist in his place. I think secretly every guy would like to be rich so he could sort of protect his favorite girls.

I / we are a little in awe. In some ways, the LB are like mysterious aliens from another planet. They move and talk and act and resemble humans, but sometimes they can be a little hard to understand.

I / we like their representing a more feminen and perhaps more traditional way for women to be. In many of our countries, women have tried to become like men, tough, aggresive, demanding. They thought womens liberation meant trying to be equal to men by using their same tools. Many of us feel like these women aren't too atractive anymore. LB will be sweet, let you be the man, are easy going (sometimes) and play a comfortable, traditional womens role.

I / we ae entranced by their eternal youth. This is a bit of an illusion because new girls are always showing up and older ones disappear. It seems as if there is a permanent class of eternally youthful beautiful girls.

I / we feel like in some ways we understand them, and they understand us in ways women do not. We both have, or have had a dick. We know the same sexal appetites. Although LB think of themselves as women, they will always remember being a boy. There is a connection and an understanding there that can't be ignored.

My last thought sort of echoes my first one. I think we are a little envious of these amazing people who have understood themselves, taken their future intot heir own hands, and dictated how their life will be. Many men in the US, England and other countries pay psychologists, or buy books, or watch TV shows to try to understand or find out who they are. Many of them go to management seminars, or "outward bound" camps, or "ropes courses" to learn how to work with others and be leaders. Many of them wish they knew what they want. Many men would love to have the clarity of mind to say "I want to be a successful salesman, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make that happen".

The LB life isn't always simple, or successful, or proud. But in some way great or small, that central personality trait of knowing clearly one simple thing about yourself, and that determination to lead your life independantly, in your own way, living for the things you want and who you want to be. That is certainly a trait to admire and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 03 2006,13:25)
                          Originally posted by (YaYee @ Jan. 02 2006,22:03)
                          I'll touch on this subject for a second.

This is something I've been thinking about for a while actually.

I guess I'm only speaking for myself, and this is definately subliminal. So I don't know if the other guys think about this too, or if it's just me. I guess everyone can answer for themselves.

In terms of thinking about LB aside from sex, about their lives and so forth, here are some things I think:

I / we think they are very courageous. Even in a country where it is somewhat accepted, it still takes a certain amount of courage to take your own destiny in hand and take control of who you are and what you want.

I / we probably feel a little sympathy for them. It's not always an easy life. It's hard anywhere int he world to be "different". Sometimes it's tragic. I think most of the guys know this and feel a little protective. Like a big brother would to a little sister. They may show it in different ways: maybe defending a girl on the forum, or tipping a little extra, or setting a rowdy tourist in his place. I think secretly every guy would like to be rich so he could sort of protect his favorite girls.

I / we are a little in awe. In some ways, the LB are like mysterious aliens from another planet. They move and talk and act and resemble humans, but sometimes they can be a little hard to understand.

I / we like their representing a more feminen and perhaps more traditional way for women to be. In many of our countries, women have tried to become like men, tough, aggresive, demanding. They thought womens liberation meant trying to be equal to men by using their same tools. Many of us feel like these women aren't too atractive anymore. LB will be sweet, let you be the man, are easy going (sometimes) and play a comfortable, traditional womens role.

I / we ae entranced by their eternal youth. This is a bit of an illusion because new girls are always showing up and older ones disappear. It seems as if there is a permanent class of eternally youthful beautiful girls.

I / we feel like in some ways we understand them, and they understand us in ways women do not. We both have, or have had a dick. We know the same sexal appetites. Although LB think of themselves as women, they will always remember being a boy. There is a connection and an understanding there that can't be ignored.

My last thought sort of echoes my first one. I think we are a little envious of these amazing people who have understood themselves, taken their future intot heir own hands, and dictated how their life will be. Many men in the US, England and other countries pay psychologists, or buy books, or watch TV shows to try to understand or find out who they are. Many of them go to management seminars, or "outward bound" camps, or "ropes courses" to learn how to work with others and be leaders. Many of them wish they knew what they want. Many men would love to have the clarity of mind to say "I want to be a successful salesman, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make that happen".

The LB life isn't always simple, or successful, or proud. But in some way great or small, that central personality trait of knowing clearly one simple thing about yourself, and that determination to lead your life independantly, in your own way, living for the things you want and who you want to be. That is certainly a trait to admire and respect.
                          Ohhh..many thanks for this long posting. That gives me really many difficulties to reply.
                          I apreciate what you said and I can tell you for sure that being a ladyboy in the thai society is not always easy but in general I can say I'm treated well everywhere I go.
                          Some people compliment me for my pretty appearance but some thai guys who are scared by ladyboys run away.
                          In the job some companies refuse to accept ladyboys and do not hire them but so far I was lucky to have good jobs.
                          Something I don't like is that in some club, like Q Bar for example or Novotel they refuse entrance to ladyboys because many ladyboy prostitutes go there and this make me feel unhappy.
                          I thank my parents because they have accepted me as ladyboy. I'm nice with them and they only want me to be a good person to respect them and respect everybody else.

Comment

Hi there Yayee,

welcome on board, I am personally very pleased to see you here, it is a popular miss-conception that all LB's are in the sex trade, a very small proportion actually work in that area & hopefully your inputs will dispell this notion.
                              It will also allow everyone to hear the "otherside" of many topics relating to LB's in the LOS on this forum.

Once again welcome.

/  
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

yes!..i agree it is important to understand that there ARE
                              major differences between no-working ladyboys and working ones....generally the non-workoing ladyboy is really interested
                              in finding a soulmate who will accept her for who and what she is!..generally,also a "hooker" has become so jaded by the pursuit of money,that they could care "two shits" less about a relationship with anyone as being involved with somene will
                              drastically affect their ability to earn a living.the sooner everyone accepts this,and LEARNS the better you will be able
                              to understand them...one MUST remember,with the "whores"
                              it's about "money" and damn little else!.they want to get off
                              just like YOU!,and as long as there is money "sloshing" around
                              out there,then THAT is what they want.and "only" that..the point is if you truly WANT arelationship with alady boy,then try to get involved with anon-working one,and always keep your mind "open", so you do not get "fucked up" emotionally
                              and financially!......"been there"...."done that"...when you really think about it,unless you have the time and money to jet
                              off to the pi,or bangkok ALL the time,you're better off to ''jerk
                              off" to the pics and save your mind and wallet.
                              john taylor

Comment

Originally posted by (jmaryt @ Jan. 03 2006,20:58)
                                unless you have the time and money to jet
                                off to the pi,or bangkok ALL the time,you're better off to ''jerk
                                off" to the pics and save your mind and wallet.
                                Hey, that's me!

Comment

Working...
                                X