First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi beauty, i'm robi in HK now... you still here ? send me a message, kiss

Comment

Hi
      I am new here too; welcome and I hope you have as much fun here as I have.
      Hugs

PS. Your photo looks graet; don't you worry about that!

Comment

hi
        welcome to the forum i wil be in bkk next monht any plan we can meet for a cup of tea or a glass of beer
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by (robi_sean @ Jan. 05 2006,16:07)
          hi beauty, i'm robi in HK now... you still here ? send me a message, kiss
          HI....lobi

I have to say " So....sorry" I'm in bkk,Thailand now. I have to come back for my work. And so busy for finding new job here too. I just want to know when lady boy like me go to apply for job and interview with them. How reaction from them will show to me ? They will look just my body or look for my knowlege frist. Cause of i'm so self confident i will dress like a woemen to interview with them and show my idea to let them know what i am..........I will let u all know ...what happend about it later ....ka. Dont' worry i will be back to HK on Chineses new year .. i still feel fun there......

Please let me know about yourself more. I'm not working lady boy for money like lady boy in nana or pattaya. For me wanna make friendship first and looking for long term with someguy who love me really.....( maybe that so hard to do )

YaYEE

Comment

Working...
          X