X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender feminists

This started on another post, but thought I'd bring it up front.

You man not know it, but there is a growing group of western MtF transgenders, or transwomen (Ladyboys in our lingo), who are taking the attack of the old female feminists groups of years gone by.

By that, I mean, basically LBs who hate men in a big way, and everything we represent. We are "tranny chasers", only interested in their "dicks". We are the scum of the earth. None of us has any intellect nor interest in relationships. We think with our penis, and our brains are of a similar size.

So, just when you thought these demons were gone, they're back! So, now you have not only fat American women to dislike, but also American transwomen feminists. Cool. NOT!

I meet alot of them in Chat rooms... They refuse to talk to people who have pics of there genitals and there ass on there profile and say they are not interested in MEETS lol
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

there are so many lbs and ggs to fuck i dont even bother myself with the ones that dont want to have sex w me. so many lbs and ggs and so little time (and money)

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 14 2005,19:44)
        This started on another post, but thought I'd bring it up front.

You man not know it, but there is a growing group of western MtF transgenders, or transwomen (Ladyboys in our lingo), who are taking the attack of the old female feminists groups of years gone by.

By that, I mean, basically LBs who hate men in a big way, and everything we represent. We are "tranny chasers", only interested in their "dicks". We are the scum of the earth. None of us has any intellect nor interest in relationships. We think with our penis, and our brains are of a similar size.

So, just when you thought these demons were gone, they're back! So, now you have not only fat American women to dislike, but also American transwomen feminists. Cool. NOT!
        Agreed! Ah, there are a few varieties of this type.

1) The lesbian: so engrossed in being female & still so attracted to women, this one will decide that men are bad in all ways.

2) The zealot: "Hey, I'm a woman, damn you! And you had better treat me like a lady, you SOB". This one is probably too ugly for sex & has a hell of a lot of anger.

3) The uber-feminist: so wrapped up in espousing the "goals" of woman, this one sees that being a woman is the only way to support that. Probably not even passable.

4) The urban prostitute (apparent on several boards in the US): This one probably has a lot of self-hate & hatred of other prostitutes. Instead of doing anything positive, everyone else is simply despised. ("Fucking losers...got any more coke? Meth? No...damn, back to the streets.")

And, last but not least:
        5) Trolls. One has to wonder if this is a real LB, or just someone who enjoys fucking around with everyone. LBs don't seem to take these people on, because they're "ostensibly" on the pro-LB side of things (much as minorities may not attack one of their own, if that person is attacking the perceived majority / ruling class).

Anyway, they're all so full of bullshit that they're not worth our time. It's nice to just poopoo them (and kick them off of boards). After all, they're so beyond the concern of the majority of society, that we shouldn't stoop to address them (we may be a subgroup, but these freaks are absolutely self-made outcasts). Their parents are no doubt ashamed of them, they probably can't get a job, and they've got a boatload of mental issues to unload. Why bother?

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Can we make a list and make sure they are denied entry to the LOS Kingdom ?
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

"We think with our penis, and our brains are of a similar size."

Interesting concept. Although I don't think with my penis. Rather my penis thinks for me. :P
            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Dec. 15 2005,00:16)
              I meet alot of them in Chat rooms... They refuse to talk to people who have pics of there genitals and there ass on there profile and say they are not interested in MEETS lol  
              I know what you mean. Thats why I started over with a different UserID and Screen name, Then I pretended to be one of them. Its really helped me to understand some things that I already Knew, the majority of these Transgenders I've met on Yahoo Messanger are pretty FLipp'n wacked in the head.

In the past, I'd spend hour's, day after day talking to transgenders in chat rooms, and I'll tell Ya' what, it was good entertainment on a boring night. Most of them TRY SO HARD to be female its a total turn off.
              Hey Patty girl, do tell honey? Oh, really girl, Oh my god, for sure,,,,,and on,,,,and on,,,,and on,,,,,
              Lets cam honey? Turn on my Cam only to find out shes really
              Three (3) feet Tall Lying on her Back.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by
                Most of them TRY SO HARD to be female its a total turn off. Hey Patty girl, do tell honey? Oh, really girl, Oh my god, for sure,,,,,and on,,,,and on,,,,and on,,,,,
                You got that spot on, mate!

Comment

Mirimark, are you really George Carlin?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 15 2005,10:26)
                    Put in my Thumb and pulled out a Plum and said;
                    Holy Shit,,,,  am I high....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Dec. 15 2005,08:31)
                      Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 15 2005,10:26)
                      Put in my Thumb and pulled out a Plum and said;
                      Holy Shit,,,, am I high....
                      Tell ya what, ol' pal, let's us go see Memoirs of a Geisha together, shall we? I take it that Sacramento isn't all that far for ya, is it?

Who else would like to meet up in Sacramento to see MoaG in the New Year? (I think it starts around 12/23, but I'll be hasta la byebye until mid January.)

Comment

I work on the 23rd till 5pm,  I'll be in Sacramento on the 21st, have to pick up my mom at the Airport.
                        Lets shoot for the 29th of December thats when I take my mom back to the Airport and I'll just stay down there in Sac. and we'll see the Movie.

You say you'll be gone till mid Jan? when are you Leaving?

Comment

The "lesbian tranny" is quite a common thing in the UK actually. Though it's limited mainly to the TG's who are non TS - means TV's, CD's, androgynous,.... Interesting, actually never really figured out why.... ??

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

On the transacademics forum, one 17 year old LB chastised me for referring to her as a transsexual, and not a lady, and said "Ladyboy" was derogatory (so worldly she is of course).

Ironically, I'd just finished reading about 3 books, written by TS, who say not to call them ladies, because they are not, they are unique, and want to remain uniquely identified, like, transsexual, for example?

These LB types are really wacko, like Jacko.

Comment

Bit Beefy!who the hell is that amazing looker you use as avatar & where can she be found???WOW!

Comment

Working...
                              X