X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to shake off a gg

So then, in 2005 i visited LOS 3 times....

First trip in May where I met up with a GG, took her to Phuket but did not work out later.... HOWEVER what I did get outta it was being in C&D's WOW, who were these beautiful third sex creatures... fuk me, I felt as horny as hell watchin them dancin up there displaying there hard earned silicon wares....

Upon my return i surfed the net and thank fuk I found this site and became an instant member.... never looked back, so now i was hooked and needed to get back to LOS... booked up for August as I could notr wait till my 40th in Oct...Anyways, on sound advise booked Nana and headed straight for Big Dogs to get the old dutch courage up before Obsessions..... Cut a fukin long story down i hammered one into a GG Bar Girl b4 i took my self upsatairs... then met NOON. wow. no turning back, had a great ST in Nana, wat a way to loose yr LB virginity, then met up with a LB that i have spoken with on MSN, she recently had the cut and was still in dressing when i took her up the ass..... Then met up with Stogie Bear, wat a top bloke, did Big Dogs them into Nana, met up with Benze downstairs in Nana and fuk was she good, took it allways and drilled the fuk outta me..... last couple of days there met up with a girl poolside. She was a working GG and she asked for my number..... never saw her after...

Well, then a few days after getting home she calls me, we speak a lot on the phone. She ia a mamasan in BKK, but young one....

Now I return in Nov 05 and gaggin for LB action but cant shake off GG, yes I know i am fukin daft, big regret, free sex all week and with another cute GG I met but missed LB action (did have a quick hammer on the post op tho hehehe)

So now I am planning my return in Feb 2006, buddy is travellin with me and I am sure he is up for LB initiation as well, so the question is how to handle this, hmmmmm, sure I will get a few responses sayin ditch the GG u soft cunt, but she is a good girl and I am not a complete fukin prick.... I have even told her that I have been with LB, and that felt fukin great, she took it hard and I thought YESSSS I dun it BUT she wants to forget my past (fuk it).... well I am in a self debate wether to juggle her and the LB scene with plenty of bullshit OR go hell for leather LB scene...... I could use this GG to get into LOS as she is willing to run restuarnt for me BUT I know sooner or later I will end up get caught with LB and that will fuk up everything.... hmmmmmmm..... caught up as I am desperate to get into LOS, cannot find expat type job and only other option is the teaching side, hmmmmmm fuk sake, why is life so messy.....

Well if u r still readin this then u should get a fukin medal for yer patience...... just another Looney LOS Lover desperate to make the move !

Go on boys, give it me straight......what should I do?. !

Do what you want, not what someone else wants.

But, small question, what's the point of a GG after you've gone LB? There's no return, didn't u know that?

Comment

GG was light fun LB is serious fun I know that

Comment

Great idea for a thread, mate!

Comment

I am a long time Lb guy but sometimes a GG comes along and you have to move. He who hesitates has lost!.

So i was introduced to a really exceptional pretty GG called Eye in KC2 last week and took her out for the night.I havent seen a decent GG in Patpong for ages but every now and again a model turns up.... Sex was great and maybe ill see her again but i know some rich Japanese guy is looking to marry her pretty quick .

Its good to swing both ways, best of both worlds. Double the potential.

Rock on Scooby

TC

Comment

Scooby,

IF...... you are a sex tourist & you do not have any hang ups about paying for your pleasures then "pleasure" is the name of the game.

I have been paying for my pleasure in the sex industry for about 28-29years & in my experience you are going to pay one way or the other, its the "currencey" that varys & the value of that "currency".

"Currencey" = money, taxi service, dinner / food, drink, nightclub entrance, presents, holidays....etc etc. Someone once said to me all women are prostitutes its just the currencey that varys. Oh how true that statement is !!

Anyway i digress, pleasure,....... if you are on holiday & cruising the nightlife, I found its alot easier to just go with the flow of the day / evening & mood, if you find an attractive GG & all seems good & theres some chemistry..... shag her. If the flow, mood, chemistry brings you to a LB, then.... shag her. ( I am not so sure i would go with this if it all leads to a bloke !! as apposed to GG / LB ) I think too many mongers in this forum get themselves all revved up for there trips with a list of "superstars" & spend there holiday in a frenzy tracking them down. It is of course nice to know who has what "assets", as you know what "assets" turn you on the most.

Personally I just go with the flow, altho' the flow turns up 95% LB's in the LOS, that reduces to 30% in South America, I can enjoy GG's & LB's with equal pleasure.

Maybe the Flow= Force, may the force be with you !!        
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I tend to agree with the go with the flow approach. If you find great sex then go with it. Your situation is pretty common. Once one discovers LB's it is less and less likely that you can find a GG that can match the experience. Not impossible but pretty unlikely.
              I can only speak for myslelf but when I think about my future trips to LOS I only think about the fun I will have with all the cute LB's. I am open to connecting with a GG but I simply dont give them much thought anymore. I think my conversion from GG's to LB's is pretty typical. I was fully into GG's but curious about LB's. Over a fairly short period of time the roles reversed. It was not my intent but it is the way it worked out. At this point I am curious if there could be a GG that would could come close to the fun I have with LB's. I really tend to doubt it but as I said I am open to it. All they would need to compete would be a hot body, a horny attitude, and a dick

Comment

If you have a chance visit Brazil, Argentina, Venuzuela, Dom Rep, they have some real nice sexed up GG's & the TS's can be really wild, get one of each & retire to your hotel, or sex motel, you may just become a convert !! A born again GG shagger.
                In all honesty, may the force be with you, but in Latin America things are a little more aggressive & wild in the sex department.
                Dream on western women, your have loads to learn before you could even begin to consider being able to step up to the plate to be counted.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hello!

I really have to say something about Rob69in post...
                  Things are not really "wild" in Brazil, its just different, you can find private clubs, top-model prostitutes and transvestites (TVs).
                  TS means transexuals, and by definition, transexuals dont work in the "sex field"....
                  I am a transexual myself, I live, work and study in Sao Paulo, I used to work as volunteer helping sex-works around Sao Paulo.
                  As my as far as I know, sex-workers are all the same, if you show them money, they will do anything you want from wild to mild, from tickle to pain...

Kate

Comment

Hi there Kate,

very nice to hear your view from the other side so to speak, but you live there, accordding to your post, so it all seems fairly normal to you what is going on.

I was fortunate enough to spend a few 2 month stints in Brazil ( & in Argentina & Venuzuela ) working in the Aluminium industry, & i thoroughly enjoyed being there & working with the local Brazilian engineers, who of course helped me to find working girls & TS ( or TV ). But i did go out with them each week, to eat & have a few drinks, in the normal way, & met some very nice non working Brazilian girls, a few i slept with. Believe me, they didn't have attitude, they were nice to be with, they were very enthusiastic in bed & much better than the non working western girls i have been with.

I also agree that the sex trade workers will be what you want them to be, because thats there job & you are paying them. But its the way they exicute there job & the attitude they project while doing it.

It really is much more fun in Latin America with the girl / boy / TS / TV socializing, you all seem to have a much more laid back relaxed lets have fun attitude. I may be wrong, but that has been the case on all my visits so far.
                    Robin

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Jan. 06 2006,14:32)
                      Believe me, they didn't have attitude, they were nice to be with, they were very enthusiastic in bed & much better than the non working western girls i have been with.

It really is much more fun in Latin America with the girl / boy / TS / TV socializing, you all seem to have a much more laid back relaxed lets have fun attitude. I may be wrong, but that has been the case on all my visits so far.
                      I have been living in S. America for 2 years and being able to speak spanish fleuntly and a grasp of portuguese as well, I could have a pretty decent understanding about conversations and ways of life.
                      One thing for sure, common grounds with people living in S.America are far, far greater than with Asians, and seldom you run out of topics as instead it often happens in this part of the world (Far East) where I've been spending the last 15 years of my life.
                      However, how much this may influence a nice sex, I'm not sure about. Sex is way much upto the individual.
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

well.. I am a TS so I never went out looking out for TVs...

BTW.. please.. TSs dont work for sex... only TVs!... I feel kinda "upset" when people call me TV, because I am not!! I am not a sex worker... So just for your information, only TVs are prostitutes.

Kate.

Comment

Kate,

it most certainly is not my intention to upset or offend anyone on this forum, if i have upset you then i sincerely appollogise.
                          I think there is probably some miss understanding as what the general conception of LB ( Ladyboy ) / TS ( Transexual ) / TV ( Transvestite ) actually means.

To me the term LB, mainly refer's to Thailand & some other parts of Asia. Billyboy is a term used in the Philippines. A TV is perhaps more man than women, & simpley dresses as a women & acts like a women in his spare time & for fun, but is obviously a man. A TS is a person born a man who is spending his life as a women 24 / 7, & believes he is more women than anything else, & is aiming to perhaps have operations towards that ultimate goal. To me a TS who is finally operated on or not, is much more beautiful & appealling than a TV.

I have seen numerous beautiful TV's ( That I used to consider to be TS. ) on my travels thru' Brazil & enjoyed there company.

I understand from your post Kate, that your perception is not based on ultimate looks, its just a TS lives a normal life with a proffesson outside the sex industry, & a TV is the same but works in the sex industry.

Once again, I am sorry if my miss conceptions have offended you.
                          Robin

Comment

Hello Rob69in,

No you didnt offend me, I just said that when people call me TV I get offended. Mainly because I am not a sex worker, and TV is a term applied to sex-workers... I am not saying that there arent TSs who work as prostitutes, but the general rules applies
                            There is a thin line that separates TSs from TVs, usually TS uses hormones and anti-androgen to feminize their body, and have this idea that he is a woman trapped in a man's body, most TSs look for SRS as the final stage of their "transformation". TVs rarely use hormones, because they need the "sex" working, they dont want SRS, and most use silicone implants to "augument" the body. It is confusing tho, a lot of TSs look for plastic suregery and have a implants, some TVs use hormones... So its confusing, the psychologysts say that the main difference is that one have the idea that she is a woman trapped in a man's body, while other doesnt.
                            Here in Brazil there are a lot of TVs and TSs, and the term used for sex-works is "TV".
                            Funny tho, not a long ago, a guy went to jail for feeding a 17 yr old boy with estradiol valerate and ciproterone acetate, he started it when the boy was 13, so it was 4 years and some months of "forced" HRT. The end of story? By the end of the puberty, the boy looked more like a girl than anything else, because of the long treatment, he will have difficulty in "working" (sexually speaking) as a boy... He complains that people call him a TV or TS and he says he is none!
                            So really... Labels exists, but there are many different interpretations.

Kate.

Comment

Kate,

Thanks for clearing up the TV / TS thing in Brazil, but as TV's & TS's seem to work in the sex trade its still not well defined. But I will endeavour to use the term TV when referring to the ones in the sex trade in Brazil.

Once again, Thanks.
                              Robin

Comment

Working...
                              X