X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In lingerie with ladyboy

Hi all - just wanted to know if any of you also like to dress with Ladyboys - I know I do ? Also, are there any salon's in BKK with lb;'s working who could wax etc

Have you got any Photos...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

No turn on for me dressing my self up in womens underwear. BUT when the LB herself is in lingerie, then, to quote a LB, "Me horny".

Comment

Salons are full of LBs. They will do anything you want for money.

Comment

Oh boy, here we go.

I guess I might as well spill; tentatively trusting that this is an openminded crowd.

I am turned on by womens leg-related stuff. I guess because somewhat logically it's the one area that looks almost the same. I.e. it's easier to pretend you have womens legs than boobs for instance. I would wear stockings and garters, but a bra would seem stupid.

I've worn stockings and high heeled shoes from time to time. Mostly by myself to wank, but my current girlfriend knows about it and was OK with it. We've fooled around with my stuff on a few times.

I guess the thought goes that women are sexy. Womens legs, especially in stockings, garters, and hot shoes are sexy. I have legs too. If I am wearing sexy stockings and shoes, then I am magically borrowing womens sexiness. Men are very visual with their sexuality. Being able to look down (first person) and see that combination of male and female sex is the same kind of inexplicable charge, that weird electricity that comes from seeing a beautiful LB sporting a cock. It shocks the mind, it's too much, and it's hot.

It's something like that anyway.  What can I say. Feeling stockings on your legs is a big physical tactile turn-on. Looking down at your legs in white stockings, with hot red, platform high heel stripper shoes, and between your legs sporting a big hard woody.  That's a major turn-on.

Definately makes me pop my cork in the biggest way.

Comment

Well, it isn't strange. It's called cross-dressing. A sexual fetish for which some people do once in a while, some a lot. The US even has cross-dressing conferences. Nothing strange there. Cross-dressers get turned on by wearing ladies clothing, and usually are never really transsexual. So don't feel bad or ashamed. I don't get turned on by that, but if you do, good for you. I get turned on by my lovely May, a petite, quiet ladyboy. Some people would call that strange. I don't care.

Comment

grunyen,

Does that mean if u loved women's breasts,you are going to get breast implants to make ur cock pop??

Comment

i like to sit at my p.c. in black stockings,with a dildo up my ass and wank over asian-ts lb                

Comment

Originally posted by (asian_ts_syd @ Jan. 06 2006,16:59)
                  grunyen,

Does that mean if u loved women's breasts,you are going to get breast implants to make ur cock pop??
                  Haha.

(Wanker).

But seriously, in fact I *DO* love womens breasts. But that is just too much trouble. Besides which, halfway seriously going back to my point, implants would look absurd, and not at all lady-like on my hairy, 48 inch barrel chest.

And like the previous poster
                  I have also occasionally added a plug to rock around on, in my chair while wanking.

Comment

Honey,now I am gonna stir the pot :

Black /white/fishnet stockings , lingeries and platform red high heels on hairy legs isn't a good look either  

Comment

Originally posted by (asian_ts_syd @ Jan. 07 2006,19:12)
                      Honey,now I am gonna stir the pot :

Black /white/fishnet stockings , lingeries and platform red high heels  on hairy legs isn't a good look either  
                      Fishnets no.

But white stockings, you can't even tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X