X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new year excess worth mentioning?

As I had a quite boring New Years Eve, I was wandering if anybody boned some nice chix into 2006?!
    What about the Stunners faction??

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

i had a very quite new yr wife was with all her thai mates i had my young son round he wanted tom spend new yr with his dad first time since me and his mum split

Comment

I spent the weekend in Montreal with a little Filipina cutie. The only time we left the hotel was to eat. Was there 3 days and saw absolutely zero of the city. See the ball drop? No, but I sure felt it.

randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

Well done, mate!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Shite NYE Wanna be in LOS next yr !

Comment

It is my tradition to have my dick in some kind of hole at the strike of midnight.
            jeffreyscott

Comment

.......also;
              While I was in Montreal,I was toying with the idea of hooking up with Taniatlee to see if she wanted to take a step down, (socially and mentally) to my level for a quick roll in my cash, but passed this time. Finally found her site and info, but if anyone could tell me if she's worth the money I'd be grateful. I still may yet if she's more than a pretty face.
              ok, a fabulously awesome face.
              randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

I was with May who had her breast implants on Dec.30th. I picked her up on the 31st in the morning, just after she had a shot of morphine! Aftet that, met the Asian TS boys for a few drinks, at Big Dog, Obsession, then Cascades, then home to May. May did the Issan tradition of lighting candles in a bowl with flowers and incense at midnight. We didn't drink! It was my first ever non-pissed New Year's in a long time, and it was fine, sitting with my LB sweetheart.

Comment

I fucked and was fucked by Jije, together with her friend Ae, on New Year's Eve!

Going up the stairs at Hi-Boss, Ae asked Jije, in Thai, "What do I do first?". Jije told her, "Take a shower." New girl maybe?
                  Attached Files
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

New Year's Eve 2006 II...
                    Attached Files

Comment

So, after a little over three hours with these 2 ladyboys, I met up with my GF and went down to Walking St. We sat across from Marine Disco and watched the parade. This was around 0330-0400. All of a sudden, who do I see, but Ae, wearing the same clothes she had on earlier. She is standing to the left of the pole in this pic.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Some other LB New Year's Eve on Walking St....
                        Attached Files

Comment

I worked a 18 hr shift to get extra money for my next trip to Thailand 28 more days YEEHAW!!!

Comment

Mai-Kee : I had a boring one too, got too drunk before midnight and had to go home and sleep. Hope ur London trip was really "BAD" ,rofl... kisses from downunder ;-)

Comment

Took Icey from Cascades back for a sex session after meeting with the members at Big Dogs. To be honest i didnt last long as i was a bit tired from the previous two weeks partying.

New years day met up with Eye from KC2 and then Beer from Obsessions.... phew ...what a life eh!....

i need a Holiday badly.....any suggestions...

TC

Comment

Working...
                              X