• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... wish I had been in London.....

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Was at Pacific Coffee having a hot chocolate, and my LB friend was having a cold chocolate instead. This at midnight sharp HKG time.
      Clubs were packed and nothing special apart from extraordinary prices
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Socrates999 @ Jan. 05 2006,22:14)
        I fucked and was fucked by Jije, together with her friend Ae, on New Year's Eve!

Going up the stairs at Hi-Boss, Ae asked Jije, in Thai, "What do I do first?". Jije told her, "Take a shower."  New girl maybe?
        What was wrong with the face of the LB on the left??
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

"What? You no use condom and only pay 1000 Baht?!"
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Jan. 06 2006,18:41)
            Originally posted by (Socrates999 @ Jan. 05 2006,22:14)
            I fucked and was fucked by Jije, together with her friend Ae, on New Year's Eve!

Going up the stairs at Hi-Boss, Ae asked Jije, in Thai, "What do I do first?". Jije told her, "Take a shower." New girl maybe?
            What was wrong with the face of the LB on the left??
            Ha!

Too much face powder. A problem that many of them have. Not so visible or noticeable under the dimm bar lights, but looks really excessive under the camera's flash.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

My new year's was a couple of days b4 the 31st. Went out to Peanuts in Los Angeles for the first time in over a year. Was pretty much the same thing - same crappy floor show, lots of hot hispanic tg's, but even a few new asian hotties (wearing the shortest mini's I've ever seen).

Towards the end of the evening, a couple of the hispanics got into a shoving match on the dance floor. The bouncers sent them outside, where they continued their fight. It ended up with them rolling around on Santa Monica Blvd in front of the club. I couldn't believe the cops did't show up (must have been at the local donut shop for their year-end freebies).

So, nothing wild, but was fun to see the LB wrestling match
              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I chewed coca leaves, drank beer and danced the night away in Guayaquil Ecuador.(and, yes got laid by a gorgeous Afro/Mestizo gg.)The next day I was in an auto accident. My brother had to wire $25,000 for a medivac to Miami. It could have been worse. I plan to be recuperated enough for a trip to LOS in April. Sorry Bro, I'll try to repay you someday! I meant to do a Ecuadorean LB trip report, but oh well....

Comment

Originally posted by (bottomfeeder @ Jan. 08 2006,20:14)
                  I chewed coca leaves, drank beer and danced the night away in Guayaquil Ecuador.(and, yes got laid by a gorgeous Afro/Mestizo gg.)The next day I was in an auto accident. My brother had to wire $25,000 for a medivac to Miami. It could have been worse. I plan to be recuperated enough for a trip to LOS in April. Sorry Bro, I'll try to repay you someday! I meant to do a Ecuadorean LB trip report, but oh well....
                  Awesome brother you have there Mr. B.F.
                  My brother would rent me a Boston Whaler and about 4 gallons of gas

Does sound rather serious, and I'm sure everyone here wishes you a speedy recovery.
                  good luck...randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

I felt sorry for the last 3 LB in Kitten club so paid the extortionate barfines and took them to Hollywood Disco tonly to be joined by 2 others. Spent the new years dancing with 5 Fit LB then took 2 back to the hotel for a night to remember.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X