X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovered too late

Wow i wish i had gone to a disco sooner. I took a LB from the show opposite Tifannys for a night out, she suggested some small disco i had not heard of. The peeps there were mostly thai and some hot LB. Every time my LB went to the toilet another would hand me her number on a piece of tissue, this happened 3 times. Man i have got to go back there.
    This happen often?

Yes it does, but waht disco are you talking about
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Sounds like it€™s time for me to polish my dancing shoes again. Currently a bit tired of the bar-scene so I€™ve been looking for new ways of making new €˜friends€™ and this sounds like an excellent place.

Comment

whats the name of this disco....I need to check it out.
        was it Tony's , Xcite or Hollywood ?
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

This will probably be dumb questions #637 and #638 but here I go anyway.

1.) Um... do you sort of have to dance in these disco's? (I mean not like somebodies putting a gun to your head, or there's a 2 Macarena minimum; but is it like the American club scene where yuo have to dance to pick up girls?)

2.) Do all the LB (or GG for that matter) girls smoke?

The point of both questions being; I'm not crazy about the American bar scene for those two reasons. Most USA Cows are walking chimneys; and you pretty much have to be John Travolta on the dance floor to pick up girls.

I'm not so into dancing (except the horizontal bop!) and I can't stand smoking.

I don't mind having a few beers, hanging around and talking. That's my scene.

Where does this put me? Will I be very sad in LOS?
          Is someone about to tell me I'm a big stupid idiot for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 10 2006,10:43)
            1.) Um... do you sort of have to dance in these disco's? (I mean not like somebodies putting a gun to your head, or there's a 2 Macarena minimum; but is it like the American club scene where yuo have to dance to pick up girls?)
            No.... you can just hang around and they will come up to you.
            You can be a 40 year old bald fat fuck with a gut and they will still want to date you!

No

It's very laid back and easy going here. Why do you think all us guys can't get enough of the place and keep wanting to go back.

Where does this put me?  Will I be very sad in LOS?
            You ever wish you were a rock star so you could have lots of hot chicks all after you.... well this is what it's like in Thailand.... you become that rock star!  Really this is how I feel after I leave LOS... like I'm Mick Jagger singing "Start me Up... Brown Sugar... Rock Me, Baby... Honky Tonk Women.... Angie.... Happy....  Satisfaction"

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 09 2006,20:43)
              This will probably be dumb questions #637 and #638 but here I go anyway.

The point of both questions being; I'm not crazy about the American bar scene for those two reasons. Most USA Cows are walking chimneys; and you pretty much have to be John Travolta on the dance floor to pick up girls.

I'm not so into dancing (except the horizontal bop!) and I can't stand smoking.

Where does this put me? Will I be very sad in LOS?
              Is someone about to tell me I'm a big stupid idiot for some reason?
              Wonderful Questions! I'm right there with you... no dancing or smoking interests here. So, if anyone says these are stupid questions and calls you an idiot, I'll split the burden with you 50-50 haha!

Comment

I never dance or smoke (even when tipsy!) Never ever have a problem scoring or just meeting new babes.

Comment

Originally posted by (admirer_uk2005 @ Jan. 10 2006,03:23)
                   I took a LB from the show opposite Tifannys
                  Hey Mr B

Whats the show opp Tiffanys. I love them shitty Caberet Shows as you well know ......i thought i had listed all the shows in Pattayagrad .

Please reveal all dear sir.........i need to add this to my check list. Also let us know the Disco as the only proper one i know is Hollywoods.

regards

Col. Mustard

Comment

The show is in a cluster of beer bars the other side of the road to tiffanys and almost level with it its a nice open air venue with some scary but some nice LB. She actually chatted me up.
                    The Disco in question is Called The Beat. Only a small club with no live show only a pretty good hip hop DJ. Ill PM you the location.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      oh, you meant cigarettes

the discos in pattaya is also good for just hang around and look. lucifer and marine of course. boom is more of dance hall where people seem to sit and dance anywhere. it was rocking a couple of yrs back(if you like hardcore techno) when it closed 3-6am. not sure how they operate now. its about 200m on the left side on pratamnak rd when you come from soi lucky star.
                      there is also a smaller disco between 3rd rd and soi buakao. i think it is in the same soi as pp body massage. have only passed it on bike, never been inside, but it looks to be a thai crowd.

Comment

Thanks Admirer

Ha Ha

The ratio of Nice LB to Scary LB in the seedier Thai caberet shows is one in six IMO. I pulled some pretty things over the years in these places. Actaully i went to Alcazar two weeks ago and the LBS were very tall and not one was my type.

I always thought that Alcazar had the creme de la creme. well it aint so....although the show is well thought out and somewhere to snuggle your favourite chickyboy in the backrow.

Actually i would go VIP seats next time as you need a telescope in the riff raff section upstairs

regardos

TC

Comment

BTW, what the hell is a beer bar?

What other kind is there?

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 12 2006,01:31)

I think he means an outdoor or open air bar as opposed to a GoGo bar which are usually indoors. Yes of course they all serve beer and

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 11 2006,08:31)

Beer Bar's are just open air bars that are open to the street like you can see in this photo of Walking Street in Pattaya. They are everywhere and big and small. Beer Bars are a great place to meet up with your mates and shoot a game of pool before you all head out for the more exciting stuff to do... this is where the Go-Go Bars are all about. They are behind closed doors... well most of the time... and in here you find the Naked Girls!

and..... all the girls working in here you can take home with you... With Thai Go-Go's you pay the Bar a €˜Bar Fine€™... not really a fine but a fee to take her with you. Like our favorite Go-Go Cascade's.

The only other type of Bar's I can think of are BJ Bars... in here the specialty is Blow Jobs. As you and your mates sit around drinking your beer the girls are under the table sucking you off... http://www.lolitasbangkok.com
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X