Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ziggy: You have a magic snowman since it's not melting on New Year's in BKK!

Wethair: Like you, enjoy taking the girls to Samet. Which beach doid you stay at? Of the many outdoor beach restautrants on SaiKaew Beach, I like the one with the red lights in the trees. Excellent food and the best atmosphere of any restaurant in the world, bar none. Dinner for two with tax tip and drinks about 500 baht.

Lefty: Excellent photoshoot! I like the Day In The Life stuff allot. I know many guys care more about the money shot, but for me street scenes are much more important.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 14 2006,22:32)
      Lefty:  Excellent photoshoot!  I like the Day In The Life stuff allot.  I know many guys care more about the money shot, but for me street scenes are much more important.
      I agree!

Comment

wethair,her hair down down down down down!!!!!

Comment

Odet is finally back at Obsessions but get in line folks. She is incredibly popular!

But she is such a sweetheart she is worth any wait!

Comment

Just talked with her in MSN.

She is not online to much, and she say she have ok customer, and we all know what ok customer mean: A lot!
            Do not marry a Thai girl.
            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Odet wants out of the bar permanently and the May of Bangkok, ATS Superstar, who lives in the same apt bldg is going to help her get started in web cam and if Odet sees that she can make a living doing that it is goodbye bar. She is smart enough to not burn any bridge though and will be sure the web cam can support her before cutting ties.

Comment

I didn't know she was interested in Webcam. Maybe we can do a website for her to help her promote herself. I'll have a chat with May and ask Odet tonight if she's up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 16 2006,02:44)
                  Odet is finally back at Obsessions but get in line folks. She is incredibly popular!

But she is such a sweetheart she is worth any wait!
                  She tells me she is not that popular and gets about 15 barfines a month. Maybe she just does not want me to get jealous.  

Originally posted by
                  Just talked with her in MSN.

She is not online to much, and she say she have ok customer, and we all know what ok customer mean: A lot!
                  She tells me that she has few customers and they are often trying to lowball her on price and she'll go home alone she said before she'll let anyone get it on the cheap. Though she recently returned from a long time of a couple weeks, which should have help her financially.
                  Again maybe she doesn't want me to get jealous, since she knows I'm quite smitten with her.    

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Though she recently returned from a long time of a couple weeks, which should have help her financially.
                    I imagine it did help her... she was given a 30K handshake after the whole thing was over! Good luck to the lucky bloke that was with her. It seems he took good care of her!

We had a chat at about 2 am on Sukhumvit last night and you are right - she'd rather go home alone than be short-changed.

And I don't blame you for having a crush on Odet. She's an absolute delight to be around. As good as the pics are they really don't do her justice!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 16 2006,08:51)
                      I didn't know she was interested in Webcam. Maybe we can do a website for her to help her promote herself. I'll have a chat with may and ask Odet tonight if she's up for it.
                      That would be great Stogie, if the site can help her with her own web site similar to May's. She's a great girl and if she can support herself and help her family without working in the bar, then I'm sure she'd be very happy.  

Comment

Working...
                      X