Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casanova Nancy.......WOW!

Jon,

Great job with the Nancy shoot!  She definitely has a great sense of style and makeup.  Top of the Casanova class by far in looks and style in my opinon.  I will be sure to see her next week if she is there.

Masahiko

I totally agree. Nancy is one that I'd say that there is just something about her, but I can't really put my finger on it. Surely there are some who are more this or better for that, but as for the total package this girl has got it and I am quite enamored with her. Then to go with everything else, that dolphin tattoo puts her over the top for me.  

Comment

yes, it seems to be like a few guys liked this girl and i agree that she looks really nice, and definately sexy as hell. I think what makes her look different is her make-up and her sense of style; she looks like someone you would see at the perfume counter at Macys. But i swear we found her at Casa; she had never been in there before as far as i could see, but she looked good and agreed to a shoot and here she is. great-looking girl and really sexy; happy you guys like her.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X