X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunners

Anyone competing in the filth factor this evening. I here its being held in Stunners lol Lots of Ladyboys It will give you an oppurtunity to raise your "How Filthy we really are" score by an average of 3 points

Beef
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Bit ...
    I got to get up 4.30am for work sunday so I can't make it this evening...Next week

40 Days to go
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Hope I can make it to Blimey aka Stunners.... LOL.... end of this month! Has anybody been there on New Years Eve? I'm curious if they had any special entertainment or some extra horny girls....??

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

New Years Eve was nothing special but still had a good time ...got sucked by 6 f..ked 3 come 2 times

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Jan. 07 2006,16:04)
          New Years Eve was nothing special but still had a good time ...got sucked by 6 f..ked 3 come 2 times
          What do you call SPECIAL then Billy?

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Jan. 07 2006,18:04)
            .... well, I'd call that at least something....
            Were Asians and Latinas there?

MK

Comment

There wasn't any Asians or Latinos, New Y. eve there wasn't many  people there.

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Jan. 09 2006,03:43)
                There wasn't any Asians or Latinos,for a New Y. eve there wasn't many  people there.
                Didnt go lastnite decided on visiting a TS for a private show

Comment

Guys please tell me more
                  Im in London,sounds like im missing out

Comment

Originally posted by (Pre-op-lover @ Jan. 08 2006,19:37)
                    Guys please tell me more
                    Im in London,sounds like im missing out
                    If you do a search Stunners in this form you'll know more

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Jan. 08 2006,04:10)
                      Bit ...
                      I got to get up 4.30am for work sunday so I can't make it this evening...Next week

40 Days to go
                      You still going later Billy?

Comment

I was forced to go alone and deposit Semen in every room.... I bent this LS over in the dark room and boned her with a Johnny on, when ive cum shes taken my Knob out, taken the johnny off, downed the half the cum and tryed to get the rest of it in her ass....... What a world in which we live

Comment

Hey Beefy are there any Asians in Stunners now. The last report from Billy suggested not. Also the dress code is like black fetish look according to website...............

Does this mean one has to roll up looking like Pinhead in Hellraiser or can one make do with casual attire. I fancy a night out next week but i was thinking about the Wayout now that my Jet Lag has worn off.

Maybe drag Bricktop out of retirement

But i  aint exactly into the weirdo Gothic scene  which i think someone posted about Stunners.

regardos

TC

Comment

Hey TC, the 2 times that ive been to stunners ive seen only 2 Asians so Billy's last report would be correct... As for the dress code aslong as its black there cool, i went in black tshirt, black jeans and a black tshirt....There were however some gents who took full advantage of the rite to wera fetish attire...Around 4ish they all came out lol, a few guys in Jockstraps, black boots and leather waste coats But each to there own.. It wasnt a gothic scene though, i fear it may be a tad saucy for our brick, i reckon wed spend all nite laughing

As for Way Out next week, im unfortunatley not around, im in Scotland for the weekend then off to OZ for a well earned vacation but give Brick a bell hes back from LOS now, spoke to him Friday and hes not best pleased to be back Spoke to a few girls over the last few days and theyve all said everyones broke from New Year so there not going till after payday soi duno how many ladies youll find..........

Comment

Stunners isn't goth at all! They have this all black fetish theme on Sat, but I can remember guys wearing half black stuff - but they might be regulars. Anyway, I always wear black Jeans, boots and a black t-shirt there, which works pretty well. No need to dress up in a black pvc-catsuit.....
                              Have fun - and I'm already curious about your reports from Oz, Beefy!

MK

Comment

Working...
                              X