Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Jan. 15 2006,23:52)
    dress up in a black pvc-catsuit.....
    hey Brick

remember next time in stunners Mai kai has posted the dress code.

I dont own one so i may have to borrow yours.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Jan. 16 2006,05:52)
      Stunners isn't goth at all! They have this all black fetish theme on Sat, but I can remember guys wearing half black stuff - but they might be regulars. Anyway, I always wear black Jeans, boots and a black t-shirt there, which works pretty well. No need to dress up in a black pvc-catsuit.....
      Have fun - and I'm already curious about your reports from Oz, Beefy!

MK
      I think there taking the whole black dress code thing quite seriously now.... If you get there and you are not appropriatley dressed you have to pay to borrow trousers and a tshirt..... I went to the cloak room to get something from my coat and witnessed the poor lad putting on some rented pinstripes lol

As for OZ MK ill will do my utmost to fly the asian ts flag If that Roxy Chick is there ill do more than fly the flag
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by
        As for OZ MK ill will do my utmost to fly the asian ts flag If that Roxy Chick is there ill do more than fly the flag
        Roxy AKA Sasha AKA Dita Von Tease is working at the Pleasuredome in Melbourne. I have her number and msn but sounds like she is leaving soon.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 17 2006,00:13)
          Originally posted by
          As for OZ MK ill will do my utmost to fly the asian ts flag      If that Roxy Chick is there ill do more than fly the flag    
          Roxy AKA Sasha AKA Dita Von Tease is working at the Pleasuredome in Melbourne. I have her number and msn but sounds like she is leaving soon.  
          A may well take up Pleasuredomes offer of a $100(OZ) Quickie Service...Works out £10 more expensive than amsterdam... But whats £10 lol, when in Rome Says shes active though... This means shes gona attempt to make one with my Lower Intestine......... Anyone had the pleasure of getting in on with this beauty??? Good service??? Obviously not compared to thailand lol Ozzy where we going for drinks lol Where she is i hope
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Jan. 17 2006,11:48)
            Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 17 2006,00:13)
            Originally posted by
            As for OZ MK ill will do my utmost to fly the asian ts flag      If that Roxy Chick is there ill do more than fly the flag    
            A may well take up Pleasuredomes offer of a $100(OZ) Quickie Service...Works out £10 more expensive than amsterdam... But whats £10 lol, when in Rome    Says shes active though... This means shes gona attempt to make one with my Lower Intestine.........    Anyone had the pleasure of getting in on with this beauty??? Good service??? Obviously not compared to thailand lol Ozzy where we going for drinks lol Where she is i hope  
            I have had the pleasure and as far as western girls go she is very good. She is very versatile and usually has no problem getting hard.

You have my email mate so let me know when you are in town and we shall enjoy the local host spots and and ale or two

Comment

Dita Von Tease ?? i thought she was married to Marilyn Manson . Hehe its a great stage name .

If i am still in melbourne Beefy , i will buy you a drink , after or before your pleasuredome experience .

Comment

Working...
              X