X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los in five years

Unil I get the bulk of my debtload under control, realistically I won't be able to get to Thailand for three to five years. It would take a minor miracle for me to get there any sooner.
    Anyone care to venture a guess what the LB scene in LOS will be like then.
    I hope to god they'll still have those wonderful smiles.

With 300,000 Ladyboys in Thailand and with a 5th Ladyboy bar now opening in Nana Plaza I'd say that in 5 years all of Nana will be Ladyboy bars so you got nothing to worry about. I sure hope you can get back to LOS much sooner then you plan. Best of luck

Comment

I think it will be a decendent, fun place, with sex available everywhere in short same same
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Austin, fuck the debt and get to Thailand mate, you wont regret it.

3-5 years

Im going back this April, and the wait is killing me

Dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

man that is a long ass time. ouch i feel your pain bro and i just got back in dec 05.
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Jan. 14 2006,21:42)
            Austin, fuck the debt and get to Thailand mate, you wont regret it.

3-5 years

Dave...
            Me u Same Same 3-5years would kill me... just do what me and the majority of Londoners do lol Redistribute the debt.... lol When i hit 30 i may well try and pay some of it off but for now aslong as the Mortgage and Council tax is paid, the other lot can get in line If i win the £80,000,000 next friday on euromillions and get u a ticket u can join us all in April
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

The worlds oldest profession will never dissapear but prices will go up for a sure as Thailand gets more prosperous .

Just think of Taiwan, Hong Kong, these places used to be as cheap as chips but they aint now. Maybe it will be ten years but my gut instinct tells me that maybe in 5 years the rack rate for a shag will be a lot more than just 2000 plus inflation

Enjoy the cheap life while you can....

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Jan. 14 2006,15:42)
                3-5 years

Dave...
                I'm going back next month and the wait is still killing me!

Comment

GO NOW!!!waited years myself until when i got there prices for nearly everything especially SEX costs as much as the USA!!!Good luck to you friend!

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 16 2006,11:14)
                    GO NOW!!!waited years myself until when i got there prices for nearly everything especially SEX costs as much as the USA!!!Good luck to you friend!    
                    So prices for sex in the US is about $50 USD

Price for a nice dinner for 2 with some nice wine etc in the US is about $10 USD

I do agree however don't wait 5 years to go

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 15 2006,18:14)
                      How much did you pay in LOS?

A girl for an hour in the US is like $250+ an hour.
                      A girl in LOS ST is 500 to 1000 Baht... $15 to $30

and what do you pay in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 15 2006,18:20)
                        So prices for sex in the US is about $50 USD  
                        Crack ho's will do it for $50 in the US.
                        Attached Files

Comment

If you take inflation into account and the likely drop in the exchange rate then expect to cough up about twice as many greenbacks for 1000 bahts as you do now. maybe even more.....

I remember when Thailands exchange rate was 35 baht to a UK pound along time ago and this is the likely scenario for 5 years time as the country evolves. The days of 80 bahts to the pound are over although i hope i am wrong.

Also you find that less and less Thai people will want to become prostitutes as the economy chuggs along and gets stonger.

Theres certianly a lot less bodies on the game in Patpong as there was in 1990.

Comment

i don't do ST,crack ho's or any other ugly scenarios!don't do western women period!but going rate $100&B4,000 for GG or LB!my comment was'nt critical of prices i paid!just a fact that prices are going up,up,up so get used to it!i go 2-3 6times a year & don't do much quibbling w/any GG or LB i'm attracted to!have a good rep as a respectful generous person&love every trip.

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 15 2006,13:44)
                              .......but going rate $100&B4,000 for GG or LB!......
                              Please....tell me you didn't pay 4K Baht ST.      

because thats all a $100 bucks would get you Stateside.
                              Too old to die young!

Comment

Working...
                              X