• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy relationships

this is a note just to corroborate info given in a past post
    if you are interested in a lasting relationship with a lady boy
    you should fly to the philippines,seek out a NON-WORKING
    ladyboy and go for it!...if you travel around the country and state your desires to the common folk,they can introduce you to many of them...the filipino non-working ladyboys are generally warm,caring,sensitive,and very intelligent people.
    most of them probably will be college graduates living in a
    "capital starved country" who will welcome you with open arms
    (lierally!)...just remember to be careful about the money angle
    and you should be able to have a nice lasting relationship with one!....oh!..and don't forget to bring plenty of dough,you CAN
    NOT survive there with out it!...there are virtually no jobs available to foreigners,they are all taken by filipinos!
    john taylor

Same applies to Thailand...

...except here in Thailand you can find work easily, you do NOT need a lot of money, the country is fantastic to live in, there are more ladyboys to choose from and they are more beautiful, the retirement visa is easy to get, staying here legally is easier, it's a lot safer in Thailand than almost any other Asian country, and on and on and on!

Sorry, but the PI is a shit hole. I wouldn't live there if you paid me... and most local people who live there agree, or they'd want to stay there and not flock to Thailand or America etc.

There may be some nice flat chested ladyboys not on the game, but they are next to impossible to find and in the end not worth the trouble.

Good luck!

Thailand is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by
      if you travel around the country and state your desires to the common folk...
      ...I can guarantee you'll be in neeed of hospital treatment very quickly!

This is very BAD advice!

Comment

I'm not done yet! The more I read this bloody stupid post the more annoyed I get!

The writer insists that it's OK to travel around a very dangerous country and ask any of the locals (all either very macho or Catholic - take your pick!) if there are any 'billyboys' available. Once you have done this suicidal act of stupidity he then suggests that there are loads of beautiful post-graduate transexuals who are simply looking for a long term relationship with a foreigner who behaves like this!

This post was either written to wind me up, or by someone who has never set foot on Earth yet.

Comment

Calm down dear ( Stogie ), its only a commercial  (Michael Winner T.V. ad in the UK )

This guy is obviously talking through his  

My relationship with a NON-WORKING THAI lb is going great guns thankyou very much jmaryt

Rules OK

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yeah... I think I'll go and lie down for a bit!

Comment

Well, places like Cebu are defintely are a nice place, there is ample ladyboys available there, maybee in a few years it will be more safe.
              jeffreyscott

Comment

Hi Stogie, I was just wondering what you think about P.I.

Comment

Hi stogie, what are some of the easy to find jobs in Thailand. Also where would be the best place to live in Thailand without a lot of money. Tell us about some of the bad experiences that you have had in the Phillippines.

Comment

Originally posted by (saintly @ Jan. 06 2006,16:01)
                    Hi stogie, what are some of the easy to find jobs in Thailand.
                    Yeah..that it did seem to me a bit of an over-optimistic statement. Unless you are into teaching, I don't see much what more can you do in Thailand that you can't in other asian countries
                    Establishing a company and running a legal business is way much more complicated than in places like S'pore, Hong Kong or Malaysia, let alone getting a resident visa.
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I have been going to the Philippines for years, when i lived in Hong Kong & Taiwan it was virtually a monthly occurrance, I even flew there for a night out in Manila when conditions were right & the old Jardin Air Services was chucking seats away at KiTak airport, return to Manila. It was cheaper than a proper night out in Hong Kong, & no Whiskey Tango's !!

I know what Stogie is talking about & it is not wise to wonder about the place not paying attention to your immiediate surroundings. Hence I always advize backpackers   to go there & "find themselves" in the Philippines !! A Danish friend of mine is paid a fortune to look after power barges in the southern islands, half his salary was "danger money". Unfortunately like many countrys who suffered the semi colonisasion by the Spanish & endured enforced Catholasism under the Inquisition, they are still knackered now. Philippines, alot of Latin America, not really sure why.

However for the more experienced monger the Philippines.. IS ..a fun destination the are LB's there, Billyboys or Bakala as the locals call them, & I have had some very nice times with them. Cebu is probably the destination with the most, altho' that may not be strictly true, i just saw the most there during numerous visits, but that was a few years ago now.

Angeles is a mini Pattaya without the sea & LB population, & i have lost count of the GG's I had fun with there, LB's are a bit thin on the ground, but one or two nice ones about if you can find them. If you are adventurous & not niave when it comes to travelling the Philippines really ain't that bad.

There are numerous Ex pats over there, & some very amusing supposedly burnt out ex vietnam vets, & i certainly don't mean to be disrespectful to the real vetrens, but i have listened to so many outragious storys i can't possibly know who is telling the truth & who is real who is not. But enjoyed the stories & the company all the same, while proping up some very dodgey bars. Great Place !!

I shall be venturing to the Philippines again at the begining of my next penance trip to the LOS.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

stogie!...do like the man said!.....calm the "fuck" down!
                        you CAN travel around the phils and be safe!...just smile alot
                        and don't fuck with the locals,and you will be allright!...it helps to tavel with a friend (filipino!),but it is not really necessary,just be happy and DON'T cop an attitude and everything will be fine!...i think thailand is great too!...never been there,but it sounds good if what you say is true!..i'm partial to the phils because i have been there,and can honestly tell you,these people are among the kindest,caring,
                        fun loving people you will ever meet in life!,however just like EVERYWHERE in the world,IF you cause trouble you will be rewarded in kind!..have you ever been to the phils stogie?
                        obviously,i think not for if you had visited the phils i know you would agree with my statements...so please!.."if you don't
                        know what the fuck you are talking about"...please try to refrain from talking like a man with a paper "asshole" from now on!...'nuff said'
                        john taylor

Comment

Philippines ok if you stay FAR away from Mindanao&places south!lb's there are ALL money boys & gg's the same!0 economy dictates it!but girls in particular are much bitchier&ornery than Thai or anywhere else outside the western world,so to each his own!been going there for 50 years by the way!just be careful&respectful.for me tho THAILAND ALL THE WAY BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Comment

I agree with Stogie.

The P.I. are horrible and dangerous and the people looking to get out.

Thailand is much better.

Listen to the sage advice of the Stogie Bear....  

Comment

Originally posted by
                              The writer insists that it's OK to travel around a very dangerous country and ask any of the locals (all either very macho or Catholic - take your pick!) if there are any 'billyboys' available. Once you have done this suicidal act of stupidity he then suggests that there are loads of beautiful post-graduate transexuals who are simply looking for a long term relationship with a foreigner who behaves like this!
                              Well, I read his post and thought it was pretty reasonable

Then I read your interpretation of his post....how did you manage to twist those words to mean something completely different???

I know some locals in Pi who are totally nice, normal human beings, and know several lb's like he is describing.

Sure, it is a very poor country, which creates the environment for lots of bad(desperate?) people to emerge. I have met a few Thai lb's that might fit into that category as well.

I would also say that I find more sincerity in the Pi than Thailand. I feel as if I could make real friends in the Pi, and I struggle with believing that so easily in Thailand.

Finally, I own a business in Thailand. The guy who runs it for me is a Filipino, and I trust him fully.

Good and bad apples in every country
                              Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                              X