X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the butterfly effect

Limp dick says if you see too many ladyboys you are and are percieved as a butterfly. Some of the ladyboys do not or will not want to see you, they give you this "look" Of course this is the biggest joke to be sure, because they are all butterflies,nice doublestandard we have here. Ok so you come to Thailand to see the famous ladyboy heaven in nanaplaza, what else you gonnna do, you have 1 or 2 weeks, why waste it on just 1 ladyboy?
    jeffreyscott

Just tell them you're not a Butterfly but a fucking Helicopter  

Comment

.......If you want to fuck my friend we can just be friends and not have sex anymore.......

It`s realy boring when they try to block and protect their business.
      Do not marry a Thai girl.
      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (limpdick @ Dec. 03 2005,02:03)
        Limp dick says if you see too many ladyboys you are and are percieved as a butterfly. Some of the ladyboys do not or will not want to see you, they give you this "look" Of course this is the biggest joke to be sure, because they are all butterflies,nice doublestandard we have here. Ok so you come to Thailand to see the famous ladyboy heaven in nanaplaza, what else you gonnna do, you have 1 or 2 weeks, why waste it on just 1 ladyboy?
        From my very first visit to Nana and also Phuket I have been telling the girls before I even think about taking them that I am a butterfly and if they have any problem with that then they might as well talk to someone else.

I have never really had any issues with the girls being worried that I am a butterfly or probably more accurately as Bam said a helicopter.

Don't let them dictate terms to you be nice but do not allow them to decide who you can and can't take.

Comment

Well, since there are many to go around, and plenty of cuties in nana plaza, ones that have aquired a attitude no longer get my money and have become invisible to me.
          jeffreyscott

Comment

they usually only pull this shit on newbies, play with your feelings. happened to me alot before, not only with lbs but especially w ggs. when they know you have been around and dont intend to go steady, they happily put their ass up in the air for some baht.

Comment

Boys TIT... Money number one

It's my money and I fu..k who I want to...
              Me I'm not a butterfly I'm Don Muang
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

i guess if the guy's attitude when he's with you is OK then anything goes and as long as he doesn't demand emotional investments then go along with him...
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

"MONEY NUMBER ONE"

Turning down business because you go with too many, errr hello folks, this is the LOS.    

I have never had a problem with being a butterfly, but each one I try to respect & not treat them badly, they are my girlfriend at the time so I treat them accordingly, its not an issue

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by
                    that I am a butterfly or probably more accurately as Bam said a helicopter.
                    I believe the pecking order goes along the lines of......butterfly, helicopter, skylab, ozzie!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Dec. 06 2005,14:07)
                      Originally posted by
                      I believe the pecking order goes along the lines of......butterfly, helicopter, skylab, ozzie!
                      Your too kind Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 06 2005,19:37)
                        Originally posted by (Stewart @ Dec. 06 2005,14:07)
                        Originally posted by
                        Your too kind Stewart    
                        I think " the milky way " then Ozzie

Comment

It is all good, I am a butterfly type like Mothra, I have more power
                          jeffreyscott

Comment

I am not a butterfly or a helicopter. I am an airport... LAX
                            * LadyboyDolls.com
                            * Third World Media
                            * Black Ops Media

Comment

Who would eat the same ice cream flavor over and over? Variety is the spice of life and when it comes to tasting the delights of Thai LB'S we should all pretend that it's Baskins-Robbins and try all 40 flavors. Worked for me for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X