X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb strip clubs & lap dances?

I was talking to a buddy today about strip clubs (yes, I AM a perv). We both agreed that Los Vegas has the best clubs, because they don't have all the restrictions (e.g., 10 feet between dancer and dancee, etc.) elsewhere.

Got me to thinking/wondering. Do the LB clubs in LOS have lap dances? I'm hoping this is a silly question; i.e., people will reply that yes they do, and damm they're good. But worth checking. Almost nothing more sexxy than a hot girl (or hott tg) giving you a lap dance and grinding on you.

How does that work in LOS?
    Bring on the bitches!

Las Vegas might be good but it's expensive. You need to come to Toronto, Canada where I live. We got some great clubs here and the girls dance totally naked in your lap and on your face if you want to get that close. I've eaten pussy lots of time in the private lounge.... got lots of bare back BJ's too all for the price of the dances @ $20 Canadian a song. I've even had my fingers up girl€™s ass holes. I bet you didn't get anywhere close to that in a Vegas club.

Not too long ago me and my best friend picked up 2 strippers from the Cannonball and took them to a motel. We got them doing a lesbian show with a strap on dildo... then we each took a girl. I took the Chinese one into my room and literally fucked the shit out of her... yeah I fucked her ass well and there was shit dropping out... and her only reaction was to laugh about it. It was about as good as it gets outside of Bangkok! ..... NO Shit!

Comment

Most bars in LOS will let the girls do what they want with a customer especially if the chances of your barfining the girl increases .

So offer a girl you fancy , a good tip to grind you and stick her titties in your face for 3 or 4 minutes , they may not be experts but it may serve its purpose . Other than that in my limited experience i havent seen any clubs that actually offer lap dances .

Comment

hhmm how do i put this in a polite manner.....

just a hunch but i think most people who come to LOS interested mainly in sex (granted not all the people but certainly most of them) figure why go for a lap dance when you can take them to a hotel, apartment,or home and just have sex? this is my humble opinion is a major reason why lap dances will never get popular in thailand. just my 2 cents.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

About 20 years ago I used to go to the Rest Camp, a sleazy joint in Patterson, NJ. It was a 6 buck cover but you could bring your own beer so it turned out cheap. Tipping was 1 dollar (40 baht). For your dollar you could, depending on the girl, stick your finger in, or even lick it.

One night, in walked LT #56, the greatest defensive player in the history of American football.

Comment

Well, when u don't fancy sex that night, having a beautiful LB give u a squeeze in the bar is the next best thing.

Most bars allow it. Pinocchio's in Patpong goes the farthest I've seen. They take out their dicks, take out yours, stroke away. It's quite stimulating, and if u want to go the next step it's at the hotel, which is less than 10 feet away.

Comment

A buddy of mine went to the LOS for the first time and what he and his friend like doing was to treat a Soi Cowboy (girl)club like an American strip club, shoving baht in their panties whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ Jan. 14 2006,13:47)
                 Do the LB clubs in LOS have lap dances
                yes they do have lap dancing

The bad news is they aint Ladyboys
                In Pattayagrad next to the marine bar there is a Lap dancing place upstairs called Eurobar which employs Russian GG who charge a 1000 baht just to dance over you flashing their pussy.

I heard a rumour that they has causasion LBs there as well which is unfounded . I took a LB friend of mine in their from BKK and she could not believe that Farang girls were working in LOS.

As Relpax said
                There are no Ladyboys Lap Dances as theres no point. Lets face it in Nana or  or Patpong you can usually have your sweety in the sack within 10 minutes so its hardly worth it.

TC

Comment

Do y'all know Lolita's? The blow job bar on Sukhumvit, Soi 8? For 700 baht u can get a blowjob with a curtain around you and 4 other guys sitting beside you (with curtains around them)! No condoms.

Comment

How does Lolitas work? All in one fee or service fee plus tip?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 14 2006,20:59)
                      How does Lolitas work?  All in one fee or service fee plus tip?
                      http://www.lolitasbangkok.com

They have 2 locations... one in Bangkok and the other in Pattaya. The place use to be called Ally Cats from what I remember.

What I like are the Ping Pong Ball places like Happy-a-go-go in Pattaya. Here the girls dance on a stage that€™s more like a pond having a 1 foot high little wall around it. You buy these buckets of ping pong balls for 500 baht a bucket. Each ball is worth I think its 50 baht if the girl catches it. So you toss in a ping pong ball and you see 25 naked chicks all fighting and "bending over" for that balls.... it can be hilarious to watch... you play this game with them. I would buy 2 buckets and just sit there at the stage edge... the girls are come around showing you there pussy & ass trying to get a ball from you... I would give them a ball if I liked what they did.... man it was great! Then I tossed 2 buckets of balls in the pond and they all went nuts with millions of balls all flying around.. some of the other guys in the bar were thanking me for giving them a great show to see! Then I had all these girls walking around naked all jumping on me asking me to take them.... the whole ball thing lets the girls know your up for fun and a fun guy and they all want to party with you. I ended up with 2 girls from there that night.... and here I was trying to cut down on 3-somes!!

Comment

hey ziggy,
                        the experience you described about having them take out your penis and theirs also occurred in every LB i went to in BKK. got the same treatment at Obs, Cascades, and Temptations......hhmm now that i think about it....i am going to go check the price on return tickets to BKK. talk to you guys later. :P

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Jan. 15 2006,08:01)
                          hey ziggy,
                          the experience you described about having them take out your penis and theirs also occurred in every LB i went to in BKK.  got the same treatment at Obs, Cascades, and Temptations......hhmm now that i think about it....i am going to go check the price on return tickets to BKK. talk to you guys later. :P
                          Yes I've been molested in this way in both OB's and Cascade. Going to the toilet in these bars can be fun too if there€™s a pack of ladyboys in there so be warned!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 15 2006,01:32)
                            Originally posted by (relpax @ Jan. 15 2006,08:01)
                            hey ziggy,
                            the experience you described about having them take out your penis and theirs also occurred in every LB i went to in BKK.  got the same treatment at Obs, Cascades, and Temptations......hhmm now that i think about it....i am going to go check the price on return tickets to BKK. talk to you guys later. :P
                            Yes I've been molested in this way in both OB's and Cascade. Going to the toilet in these bars can be fun too if there€™s a pack of ladyboys in there so be warned!
                            Meaning you didn't complain to the management Bam?
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

after putting my dick back in my pants and cleaning up...i demaned my money back from the owners. hehe, yeah right. i basically tried to not look like a grinning idiot. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X