X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cnn

Just saw an aprox. 5 minute long report on CNN about a Thai LB cabaret show in Hong Kong. Evidently it has now become the number one tourist attraction for Mainland Chinese tourists. The 800 seat theatre is sold out 5 times a day. The anchor, Jonathan Mann almost couldn´t speak after the report..overlly excited probably.

I'll be there this weekend...do you remember the name or location of the show?

Comment

It's called the Golden Dome. Several LBs from Bangkok, like Phupae from Obsessions, are there.

Comment

I wouldn't put too much stock into this news report. Chinese tourists, especially those from the mainland, will stop and gawk at anything. I was at the Golden Dome in Bangkok and it was almost exclusively Chinese tourists.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

You are right about that plug, since there aint shit to do in China, anything becomes a spectacle, you should see what happens when there is a fight. Hell most Chinese would not even believe there is such a thing as a ladyboy
          jeffreyscott

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 18 2006,06:39)
            I wouldn't put too much stock into this news report. Chinese tourists, especially those from the mainland, will stop and gawk at anything. I was at the Golden Dome in Bangkok and it was almost exclusively Chinese tourists.
             I went there too.  Same Same

Dave...
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Saw a ton of Chinese tourists walking around in Pattaya too. They were hanging around Jenny Star Bar with their cameras and video recorders. The thing about the Chinese tourists is that they're very rude. They stop, stare, gawk, laugh, point, etc... Then they take pictures and videos and don't even bother to tip the girls. You could easily see that most of the ladyboys were very irritated with them, but what can they do. I would have paid 10,000 baht to see one of the more musuclar LBs sucker-punch one of those old men in the face!
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
              X