X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New years eve!

ELEVEN great guys showed up last night from the forum. We met in Big Dogs for a couple of hours then hit the clubs starting with Cascades. Eventually we barfined a couple of gals and had a great evening.

I won't name everyone who was there, but this was the best New Years eve do I have had in many many years!

Thanks to everyone who showed and happy new year to all of you!

Cheers,

SB

Yeh a great night and a happy new year..... laid back, chilled out and enjoyed as always. You cant beat new years eve in LOS.

Thats the 15th new year i celebrated in LOS . may there be many many more.

TC

Comment

Sorry i couldnt make it but had trouble finding a hotel

Comment

Originally posted by (admirer_uk2005 @ Jan. 01 2006,12:46)
        Sorry i couldnt make it but had trouble finding a hotel
        That's pretty scary...

If this happens to any forum readers in the future then post something here.

I'm sure that there is a way around this and we don't want any of our guys stranded on New Years because all the hotels are full!

This nearly happened this year and I found out about it and was able to find something pretty good at short notice for this fellow. It turned out that he didn't need it, but if the worst had come to the worst he wouldn't have been kipping out in a hotel lobby somewhere!

Comment

yes, great evening and it's nice to put faces to names. can't say i missed the UK weather and overpriced drinks/ladies either!
          Just arrived in Pattaya - what's up with this place? will write a report soon. Anyone got some good contacts down here?
          will check back in tomorrow.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It's good to see fellow admirers. And seeing people's faces makes the forum more human.

For hotels, by all means ping one of us if you're in trouble. I live 10 minutes from Nana Plaza. I can walk to 30 hotels within 10 minutes, and there is NEVER, EVER such a thing as no rooms in all these places.

Comment

Originally posted by (katoeylover @ Jan. 01 2006,19:23)
              Just arrived in Pattaya - what's up with this place? will write a report soon. Anyone got some good contacts down here?
              will check back in tomorrow.
              I was just there on the 30th - look at my trip report on "Pattaygrad". In summary, "Le Trio" bar on Soi Diamond and the Kit Kat club had the best LB.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 01 2006,04:40)
                ELEVEN great guys showed up last night from the forum. We met in Big Dogs for a couple of hours then hit the clubs starting with Cascades. Eventually we barfined a couple of gals and had a great evening.

I won't name everyone who was there, but this was the best New Years eve do I have had in many many years!

Thanks to everyone who showed and happy new year to all of you!

Cheers,  

SB
                You luck BASTARDS

Happy New Year..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Jan. 01 2006,16:55)
                  Yeh a great night and a happy new year..... laid back, chilled out and enjoyed as always. You cant beat new years eve in LOS.

TC
                  I have now made it my life long ambition to beat 15 lol

Happy New Year Chaps
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Jan. 01 2006,10:55)

TC
                    Hey TC you must be an older git than I am    

RR.

Remember - you're only as old as the ladyboy you're feeling  
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Well i aint that old, certainly not the oldest here, as a rough benchmark i think Stogie must be slightly older than me   . I was working in Hong Kong in 1989 and took a 2 day trip to LOS and never looked back since . I travel all over the Far East but Thai is top.

Even when i was with my caucasian GG i made excuses to spend new year in LOS without her(may she eternally rot in hell).

I always spend at least 2-3 weeks here at Xmas time and recommend that all Ladyboys lovers should visit this Mecca for the new year celebrations. Who knows it may even get like an  ATS mini convention.....even  seat reservations at Big Dogs.  

TC

Comment

was in Pattaya for 04/05 new year...but fancy 06/07 new year in Rio.... but who knows now lol.. Anyone been there 4 new year?
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Perhaps we should make it an annual tradition of sorts. At any rate, it was a great night and it was especially nice to meet some of the guys from the board and put faces with names. Met up with a few of the guys again here and there on the trip and it was great fun!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X