X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession Bar

Obsession bar opened again for Loy Kratong on 16th of this month.
    I was there on 17th and the girls are looking better than ever. Chompoo and all the others that had 4 months off are back and looking good. Don۪t know what they changed but then I was looking at the girls, not the d̩cor.

Originally posted by
    Obsession bar opened again for Loy Kratong on 16th of this month.
    Was open weeks before that, because I was there 11-14

Originally posted by
    I was there on 17th and the girls are looking better than ever. Chompoo and all the others that had 4 months off are back and looking good. Don۪t know what they changed but then I was looking at the girls, not the d̩cor.
    Absolutely fuck all has changed
    Mister Arse

Comment

Agreed Stewart, this bar re-opened on the first of November, looks like Ken is a day late and a dollar short on his dates. The only noticable change is now Mamasan Tak from Cascade bar is working there. No doubt about the quality of the LB'S, top rate, with Bom being at the head of that list.

Comment

Visited Obsession, last friday, Saturday, Sunday night, from what i can see very, very, little has changed, the mamasan is on "loan" from Cascade as I understand it from her.
        I also spotted most of the old favorites & a few I had not seen before, took Annie, May, Kai from Obsession, excellent time / performance from all 3, it was a real pleasure to be there.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Totally incorrect. The old red carpet covering the divider between you and the girls is now new red carpet. Aside from that, ZERO has changed. This 4 month masterpiece was worth every minute of waiting. The ambience has totally changed now with that 1 sq m of new red carpet to spill beer on. I'm glad they took the time to get it right. If they'd have put say blue carpet on the divider (and maybe they tried that first), I wouldn't have been able to return.

Comment

Excellent post, Ziggy!
            I like your name here in the forum and your humor is great, too!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 24 2005,22:24)
              The ambience has totally changed now with that 1 sq m of new red carpet to spill beer on. I'm glad they took the time to get it right. If they'd have put say blue carpet on the divider (and maybe they tried that first), I wouldn't have been able to return.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

My sincere apologises to Stewart and especially PogueMahone whom I seem to have upset by getting my dates wrong. Is it possible that a ladyboy could have misled me? Never, they€™ve never been known do such a thing!! Thanks lads, your intensity for chronological accuracy does you great credit and it gave me a good laugh.

Comment

Glad you had a good laugh. Sure, an LB can give you a bum steer. Howver a LB bring off by fifteen days on the re-opening of her bar is farfetched. Nice try.

Comment

bugger, i have allergies to red carpet, what the fuck do i do now

Comment

IMO the best body and looker in this place is a nice LB known as "Beer",NO19. She is lovely and i heartily recommend her. Id been in Obsessions with Ziggy a few days before and thought id return to check her out before flying to Hong Kong.

Anyway i was in there recently on a quick visit to NEP and was sitting down chatting to Beer when a fight started between two Ladyboys , one of whom had consumed a large amount of drink supplied by a Farangi who quickly fucked off.

She said this is called" boxing" .

Seems to be getting popular in there this sport........

TC

Comment

Quick report, I was in Obsessions last night about 12:15am. Quite slim pickins, not too many girls there. Fought off a few of them and a very nice LB (but unattractive to me) named Kat sat down and talked to me. Chatted with her while I had my beer, she never asked for a drink, said she was working there 2 days. Guess she hasn't yet learned to hassle customers. Nice to talk to, though.  Gave her a tip and took off.

I think I was too late, all the good ones were gone already.

Comment

Was it Kitty Kat that have worked there for 2 days
                          Do not marry a Thai girl.
                          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

All the 3 main bars in Nana are great. I personally prefer cascades, but Temptations has many good reasons for a return visit. Even Casanova is getting respectable!!
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Jan. 10 2006,18:51)
                              Was it Kitty Kat that have worked there for 2 days  
                              Yes, it was. And I said "She SAID" she was working there 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X