X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying out avatar and question about progression

I simply adore Jessie pics (love those big brown nips).

I also have a question about progression.

How many of you (if any) have gone from being strictly heterosexual pussy hounds through a stage where you love your pussy cats to use strap-on toys on your asses prior to becoming ladyboy curious?

Inquiry minds (or at least one) want to know.

Rebel Ray

Anybody have a good time with Jessie lately?

Comment

Originally posted by (B4ISF2 @ Jan. 17 2006,08:01)
      How many of you (if any) have gone from being strictly heterosexual
      I have no memory of ever being STRICTLY hetro.
      But then again,,,  I can't remember what the Fuck I've had for Lunch yesterday or Today. Maybe if I stopped beating my head on my Keyboard my memory may return. Yea, right.

Seriously,,,,,,,,,,,  Always been a Multisexual Perv''''''''''
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Thanks for reply MM. When I was younger I would have thought those of us into LBs were "sickos." However, after a few butt bangings from a former GG lady friend in Panama (she wore a strap-on) I began looking at the LB's in Panama differently. Never could really partake of them as I was still Active Military nearly retirement and did not want to risk it.

Now years after retirement I find myself looking - NO WANTING - petite Asian LB's with that "something extra" that has to be better than a strap-on.

Any others out there who went the GG to GG w/strap-on to LB lusting route?

Damn I hope I make it to LOS this year.

Rebel Ray

Comment

I'm only into pussy on my girls!
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
          X