Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jadeite @ Apr. 16 2008,18:55) If you agree on a price, leave the bar, and the experience is lame in your opinion due to her lack of interest/participation, then what? Her position will be you have an agreement and she will hold you to it. If you don't pay up she might point you out as the cheat and think of you that way despite your position being the contrary.
    Someone with brain finally
    That's what I'm seeing happening more and more frequently. Tired of repeating it
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(robbo @ Apr. 16 2008,04:48) fook me,ive managed to get thru onto the board to post,howd i do that! been viewing for bout 2 year on off......... anyway interesting topic..........had  a LT with AREEYA 2 year ago, she workin at temptations for the night.............2k  plus some taxi funds, and she was fine,very nice to be with........... and yes i do think the horniest LB in bed ive been with .didnt talk money b4 as i dont usually but she was happy in morn.............that was 2 year ago tho,me thinks tho guys that things are gettin a bit outa hand with sum girls ,thinkin ,  superstars? that means nothing to me.bring back up to u!
      Robbo, are you related to RugbyJock75 from another board?
      Ladyboys forever

Comment

this st lt debate is interesting, i find lately st is a waste of money as they just want you to shoot and shower, on to there next farang or jap- 5 5 5- as there known on the dark side. its getting like amsterdam cold sex you have to go long time to get any descent service in my book.

Comment

(MARKUK @ Apr. 18 2008,05:15) generally i would give 1k ST and 2k LT maybe 2.5 if it was very good, all i have ever been with are happy with this.

Out of interest i was talking  to a GG Thai girl i know who is passing through HK at the moment who tells me many of the GG girls are getting 3.5k HKD (normal would be 1-1.5k) thats 14k in Thai Baht, i said i dont believe it but she was pretty insistent that there are guys willing to pay that kind of rate at the moment.
          Crazy if there are...... ive yet to meet anyone worth that kinf of cash..
          if you want good current rates for GG's in Hk just jump on 141 lots of choice with a general range of $300 - $1500 HKD ... just wish they would start up a LB category on that site!

Comment

[QUOTE]Out of interest i was talking to a GG Thai girl i know who is passing through HK at the moment who tells me many of the GG girls are getting 3.5k HKD (normal would be 1-1.5k) thats 14k in Thai Baht, i said i dont believe it but she was pretty insistent that there are guys willing to pay that kind of rate at the moment.

I get the impression there's a general inference and persuasion from the gg/lb's that business is good and the pecking order for the best of class has an influence on this, hence inflated rates and loss of face if you're unable to meet the suggested tariff.

As to be expected a rich asian or anyone for that matter who thinks, "what the hell, I pay double for that at home" does tend to deviate the apple cart and the only conclusion will be an all round general disappointment from both interested parties. This may lead to a slight dip in the marketplace before normal service is resumed, I thought barter was normal out in LOS?
            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

haha bring it on,no doubt there are times when some are gettin paid silly amounts of money,if i were to consider payin that kinda money then i may as well just stay at home and go with hookers here,it would be cheaper,less hassle.however i never have never will go with hookers in the uk ,hk us,or any other developed/western/ised place,id never pay more than what i do in LOS to put my cock in someones ass or pussy(real or manmade, holiday,d in all) if it ever got to the stage i was payin a lota money id take a look at myself and think,i gota be in a sad way.surely unloading your wallet in one go kinda takes the fun/buzz outa p4p?
              robbo

Comment

(MARKUK @ Apr. 18 2008,05:15) generally i would give 1k ST and 2k LT maybe 2.5 if it was very good, all i have ever been with are happy with this.

Out of interest i was talking to a GG Thai girl i know who is passing through HK at the moment who tells me many of the GG girls are getting 3.5k HKD (normal would be 1-1.5k) thats 14k in Thai Baht, i said i dont believe it but she was pretty insistent that there are guys willing to pay that kind of rate at the moment.
                Things are expensive in HK, but not that expensive! This girl is certainly having a go at your expense mate. She'd be lucky if she could get half of that.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Now is low season, prices are really rock bottom.

I had an offer in Jenny Star Bar to take her for free - just pay the bar. No catch, she wanted "someone" (i.e. anyone) to pay the barfine so that she could have a barfine on record there. She wasn't too good looking, though. I declined.

All around Pattaya, I heard 1000 LT, and 1500 for a real hot one!

Early last week, I took an absolutely stunning girl in Cascade for ST. This girl is a solid 9.5. I said to her "600 baht barfine is OK, can I give you 1000 for ST? Is it OK?" I expected a retort of 1500 from this girl, she just nodded and said "it is OK." She was more than OK, I went back last night. And she's coming over today too!

Comment

there you go guys,it may well be low season,but the way things are begining to shape in world economy thailand may well find itself in an extended low season.prices may well come down further yet,keep your eye on the world ecomomies as the fallout aint happened yet if it does,and come dec/jan keep an eye on reports coming outa LOS and the baht rate exchange ,barfining a girl only is not so unusual as sometimes they may want to get away from bar for a spell if its dead,even if they dont earn.
                    robbo

Comment

Once they get you in your room and they start working on your little friend they know there will be some baht thrown their way. Your little friend has a mind of his own. I know mine does!!

Comment

interesting topic. Can only contribute in terms of ST fees as this was/is what I am used to do. 2000 Baht is the standard I pay. Thinking of trying the LT version but up to now I couldnt convince myself to give it try. Oh yes, I do not negotiate upfront.

Comment

Dear friends, this is very interesting, also compared with european costs
                          Any jewel has a price. I think 4000bth, less than 100 Euro, is a very nice price for a princess as Nicky or similar. I'm not so rich but, i repeat, if u want a precious jewel, u've to pay. Eyes too needs satisfaction
                          Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
                          Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Comment

(Terminator66 @ Jul. 23 2008,02:41) I think 4000bth, less than 100 Euro, is a very nice price for a princess as Nicky or similar.
                            Im sure if you suggested it she would think that also
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

in LOS i would not even consider paying 4k baht ...............not even for a queen!you gota be kidding, ill have 2 GG or LB for 4k or its no deal............and even that sometimes is paying too much! keep your Euros for Euroland .you are applying your western value and standard to thai............they aint the same so its a mistake to do it.but hey "its up to you"
                              robbo

Comment

I just said that any jewel has his cost. If u wanna more, u've to pay more. I prefere one shot in 2/3 days, but with a princess, than a shot/daily with a shit. Of course, if u can make a shot/daily with a princess, u're very lucky man... Thai has ladyboy that Europa can only dream, and european shemales with 100 Euros kick ur ass....
                                Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
                                Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Comment

Working...
                                X