Clear All

Substitles please.
    brock landers

Comment

with you there brock
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 22 2005,14:49) If you ask Chompoo she'll say 5k for ST and 7K up for long time, and she gets it too! Admittedly not from Farangs, but she is good at ingratiating herself amongst the Japs who love her porcelain looks. She also tells other cute ladyboys to do the same thing and some do try to emulate her.
        i had Chompoo back in March for a grand total of 1500 . So it€™s hard to believe that her prices have gone up that much . Talk about inflation !!!!

the thing about her is that she has that hideous silicone in her thighs and that just doesn€™t do it for me

Comment

HUh just Realized your post is over 2years old stogie ,,,,, my bad

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jul. 25 2008,08:41) Substitles please.
            Substitles: i spend my money as i wish. If i have to pay, i pay for a lady, not for a simple asshole. For this, u can find free. Maybe dirty. Sorry, this is my style. Of course, it's ur right to spend less, and it's my right to show my opinion.
            I repeat: for me, 4000 for a superstar/dream girl (see the poll) not a bad affair. Other 27 are agree with me.

Do u need other substitles?
            Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
            Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Comment

mmmm ,let me think about it !

Comment

U've time

I'm not here for judge other opinions, for the same motivation i wish respect for mine. Somebody can reserves his british humour for other circumstances.

Thank You.

Comment

Your original post was genuinely unclear
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

nothing wrong with british humour, we just understand the difference between our pound and the over inflated euro, so when in rome

Comment

(mayce @ Jul. 30 2008,21:03) nothing wrong with british humour, we just understand the difference between our pound and the over inflated euro, so when in rome
                      Not only Euro, my friend... here TS are thieves

And not so cuties compared to LBs....

Comment

hi up terminator,i take it you live in europe? which areas are bad for ts thieves thanks!

Comment

(mayce @ Jul. 30 2008,21:03) nothing wrong with british humour,
                          Tommy Cooper:

2 elephants fell off a cliff

Boom Boom

They dont come much better than that IMHO

Comment

(mayce @ Jul. 31 2008,02:18) hi up terminator,i take it you live in europe? which areas are bad for ts thieves thanks!
                            In truth, i'm not a good TS client... or better, i'm not a client at all! I don't like euro ts, only LB. By the way, for a "complete service" with a brasilian ts here in tuscany, and not on the road, you pay more than 150/200 euro for 1h. Bath 8.000.
                            And - for my opinion - euro ts are not so beautiful and feminine... for this, i thought 4.000 bath for a superstar can be a not bad affair... but please, take none i'm not an expert in foreign value

Comment

I picked 2,000 and am VERY surprised to find im in with the majority, no matter who i would never pay more.

Comment

I dont mind 4K for Superstar...if you can find one. Who are the Superstars these days in BKK. Does this word still mean anything with the current line up in Nana.

Suk
                                PS i notice that outside Foodland late at night seems to be a popular place for some nice lookers... has this always been a pick up place for non Go Go LBs

Comment

Working...
                                X