X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time prices (BKK)

Well - I've been out and about a bit recently and I've had a chance to actually sit down and talk to some ladyboys about life and stuff and the meaning of that unintelligable sign in the back of the Tuk Tuk!

I may have been too general in my pricing list that I have published many times when asked. (I'll not mention the girls names and please don't ask!)

One drop dead beauty known to many of us says that she charges 3,500 Baht for long times and is quite happy if she doesn't get it! She feels (and so do I) that she's worth this price tag! (No - I haven't been with this particular girl.)

So, some of you are choking on your grapenuts (and who wouldn't be?) thinking "Fucking hell - that's almost $100 - No fucking way, dude!"

I told her this and she replied confidently that there are loads of girls who will work for less and that's fine with her. So this girl negotiates first and won't settle for less.

She's not picky, either. She'll do anyone so long as the price is agreed. I asked her about smokers, body odor, drunks etc.

(She gets taken out for long times about 8 times a month. She does numerous short times for 2,000 a pop and short time does NOT get you anal sex!)

I'm sure a few of you are thinking "I bet I know who that is!"

On the other hand, you can hang out in Nana Plaza till the (very) early hours and grab a bargain for 700 Baht if you are patient and less judicious about how you get your kicks!

Do you get what you pay for? Should you negotiate before the deed every time? Is it worth holding out for a bargain? Does your wallet stretch proportionately to the amount of beer you drink?

I was quite shocked to hear that a few girls expect close to 100 bucks for an all nighter. I was also surprised to hear how low some of the girls will go when needs must!

Over to you!  
    4,000+ for a superstar/dream girl'
    0%
    3,000+ for a superstar/dream girl'
    0%
    3,000 Maximum for anyone.
    0%
    2,500 Maximum for anyone.
    0%
    2,000 Maximum for anyone.
    0%
    I don't do long times, ever'
    0%
    I'm a Jap. I'll pay whatever they ask'
    0%
    I'm a Brit. They better have the right change'
    0%
    My answer isn't covered here.
    0%

Bangkok LB's charge more and so do gogo girls. If it wasnt for the ladyboy scene at Nana, I probably would just skip BKK altogether on most trips because the value is just not good for trophy hunters like myself. Pattaya LB's are cheaper and their are some serious hotties working as freelancers, Jenny Star Bar and Soi 6. Not to mention the gogo girls in Pattaya are now of higher quality and younger than the girls in BKK.

I dont typically do long times with Ladyboys because most of them are just not that interesting to me and I cant deal with the deep voice thing or cracked voice for more than a couple of hours. The first ladyboy that asked me for LT was Lee from Cascades and I nearly accepted because her voice is feminine and is basically a girl. I usually pay 1,500 for Nana LB's for short time but have never paid LT and have no clue what should be paid...I guess it depends how hot the Lb is and how popular she is. My only experience LT was in Pattaya with a dancer from the Tiffany show and it only became an LT because we fucked for about 2 hours and passed out at 4am. I paid her 2,000 in the morning and she gave me a morning BJ in the shower to thank me.
    brock landers

Comment

i wont go over tuppence halfpenny and a black bullet   Daz.

Comment

I think the prize for LT in Bangkok often start at 3000B, but for more days they drop.....

I think BKK is a great time for some ST and groups, but thats all. LT is better in Phuket and Pattaya where there is "more to do".

And LT in Phuket is always 1500B.....
        Do not marry a Thai girl.
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

For me, over 3000 I feel it's a waste of money. In general, I feel LT's are already a waste since after you you've done what you wanted to do, things are over!
          And I no longer have the stamina to make 6 or 7 rounds like I could do 10 years ago
          But that's just me...
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I guess if it was important to me to have world class stunners I'd pay BKK prices. And I certainly understand guys wanting them, but the main thing I'm looking for now is a connection.

A couple of years, I was in heavy butterfly mode and appreciated the 500st/1000lt of Pattaya.

My steadies wind up averging about 1500 lt and seem happy.

If the 2500-3000 lt gives you great sex and a cool connection with one of the top 20 girls on the site, I guess u can't argue with that. But if the swetness is not there, forgedaboudit.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 22 2005,09:48)
              If the 2500-3000 lt gives you great sex and a cool connection with one of the top 20 girls on the site, I guess u can't argue with that.  But if the swetness is not there, forgedaboudit.
              Exactly! No point to keep someone with you if her only scope is just to dig out of you those 3K and get out of the place.
              Then a ST is as worthy as a LT, just costs you less!
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Since way too many of the "Superstars" on this site give a less than stellar performance between the sheets and I have been a victim of this shit more times than I care to admit, now my policy is if they bring up an outrageous price for even ST I take a pass. There are just too many LB'S who have the look and the sex appeal that I like. In the morning I am very generous based on service given. Lessons learned the hard way despite the good advice given by Jai Dee on numerous occasions over the past three years.

Comment

If you ask Chompoo she'll say 5k for ST and 7K up for long time, and she gets it too! Admittedly not from Farangs, but she is good at ingratiating herself amongst the Japs who love her porcelain looks. She also tells other cute ladyboys to do the same thing and some do try to emulate her.

Comment

I have the same policy for ladyboys that I do for girls. If they even mention price before the barfine, I cut em loose immediately and start interviewing the next one. The only time I will cut them some slack on that issue is if the girl is brand new and has no clue and is scared of getting stiffed and thats a maybe. If a girl starts mentioning prices beforehand, the session will likely be a primadonna encounter and not worth the baht.
                    brock landers

Comment

I usually agree with your posts but this time I don't. I think the customs and times have changed in Bangkok and more and more girls (and punters like me) want to get this stuff sorted BEFORE the action takes place. Good debate, though. Keep it coming!

Comment

LT
                        I agree with Brock that if the talk starts first then it could be trouble and in my experience it always is , once $$ is mentioned then the connotation wont go away and it sticks in the mind.  It may be part Psychological but its bad news.

KC3 girls usually want 2K short time in hotel. 3 K long time and i pay this without thinking now.... its just the rate for a nice girl.

One must remember that most KC3 girls have done the Taiwan stint and so 3K is one third of what they were getting
                        before so they may try to fuck off after 1 hour and claim the 3K..... you know the excuses ,, Ghosts,family, friend ill,
                        So the LT becomes ST. This happens about one in 3.

Still 3K is still cheap compared to London where you can pay £500 minmum for a looker, its all relative.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Sep. 22 2005,15:49)
                          I have the same policy for ladyboys that I do for girls.  If they even mention price before the barfine, I cut em loose immediately and start interviewing the next one.     The only time I will cut them some slack on that issue is if the girl is brand new and has no clue and is scared of getting stiffed and thats a maybe.  If a girl starts mentioning prices beforehand, the session will likely be a primadonna encounter and not worth the baht.

Do you feel that they are a girlfriend before you pay?
                          I do not understand that some find that a turn off, because you know you have to pay after a while......
                          Do not marry a Thai girl.
                          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I don't go for LT and I hate the stupid price negotiations. Very few girls still reply at the end of the action, to your question of what you owe them for their time, with a very relaxed "up to you"! Those are the ones I have no problem to pay double. I just love that cool attitude! 10 years ago that was quite a common thing, now you have bitches asking for 4000 ST upfront and they don't even bother to put make-up on when they come to your room! That's ridiculous!!!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I don't date the gals too often but I ALWAYS get the price out of the way first, if and when I do date them. It's such a weight off my shoulders knowing that I don't have to fret about whether what I give her the next day is not enough, too much etc...

Certainly the more desirable girls out there do NOT say "Up to you!" anymore! This is a facet of hooking that has changed over the years.

Another thing that the long-term veterans will have noticed is that it's harder and harder to get Long Times these days. Years ago Short Times were almost unheard of. (I'm taling about 10 - 15 years ago - before my time!)

To me it makes sense that if you go LT then get the money side of things sorted. With ST it doesn't matter so much. (I only go LT. I'd rather go home alone than have a quicky in a dirty room. I've tried it and it doesn't do anything for me.)

This is leading to another subject I want to raise... 'The Comfort Factor...' (One for a new thread...)

Comment

Working...
                              X