X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboyboy avoids caning

Heard the news report on a local radio staion here in Melbourne....GOLD-FM...That a post-op ladyboy hooker working in Singapore at first was to be cained for smuggling drugs, cause she was born genetically male, but through some legal wrangling she avoided it...Apparently has been post-op for 10 years....any idea from out board of experts who it might be?

10 years post-op, still a hooker, smuggling drugs for cash? Either she's really fucked up, or she's rolling in dough. Either way, I want to meet her!
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

From The Nation - Thai Newspaper

Sex change spares Thai prostitute from caning in Singapore: report

Published on Jan 20 , 2006

Singapore - A Thai prostitute who was born a man and underwent a sex-change operation was spared from caning in Singapore on drugs charges after doctors determined she was a woman, a report said Friday.

Because Singapore does not cane women, the fate of Mongkorn Pusuwan has hung in the balance for weeks as a district court awaited a medical report on her sex, the Straits Times said.

Pusuwan underwent a sex-change 10 years ago. However, Thailand does not recognise sex changes and Mongkorn's passport still listed her as male although she looks like a woman.

District Judge Bala Reddy spared her from caning after it was medically proven she was a woman, but sentenced her to six years in jail on Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to trafficking small amounts of drugs.

In Singapore, the death sentence is mandatory for trafficking in more than 15 grams (half an ounce) of heroin, 30 grams of cocaine and 500 grams of cannabis. Caning is carried out for a number of criminal offences.

Agence France Presse
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'm off to Singapore to indulge in various drugs. When they bust me I will just claim that I am a male in transition and you cannot put me to death. When I get out for good behavior I will just become a down and out old drag queen in America. Life is good when you try to work the angles to your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Jan. 21 2006,07:44)
          I'm off to Singapore to indulge in various drugs.  When they bust me I will just claim that I am a male in transition and you cannot put me to death.  When I get out for good behavior I will just become a down and out old drag queen in America.  Life is good when you try to work the angles to your advantage.
          No Pogue€¦ when they Cain you there they whip you really badly€¦. So badly your cock falls off in pieces€¦  I guess with the Post-op they decided it just wasn€™t worth the effort being she has no cock to begin with.  

Comment

Caning is no joke.  It is punishment for rape in Malaysia.
            Attached Files

Comment

Caning in Malaysia:
              Attached Files

Comment

Results of caning:
                Attached Files

Comment

That looks like it hurts like a motherfucker.

Then again, so does SRS.

To get both in one lifetime...yowza.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

While viewing the first two Pic's I actually started to get HORNY until I saw the Third Pic'.

My G.G. noticed that whom ever did the canning is a Master Canning MARKSMAN. What a Tight pattern. not too many out of the BROWNEYE, I mean, BULLSEYE.

I wonder if anyone ever got an Erection during the canning and reached CLimax ?
                    Ohhh, Daddy beat me, beat me, Ohhh God,,,,Ohhh God,,,,Ohhhh God,,,, YAHTZEE Motherfucker..
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Jan. 21 2006,23:20)
                      While viewing the first two Pic's I actually started to get HORNY until I saw the Third Pic'.

My G.G. noticed that whom ever did the canning is a Master Canning MARKSMAN.  What a Tight pattern.  not too many out of the BROWNEYE,   I  mean,  BULLSEYE.

I wonder if anyone ever got an Erection during the canning and reached CLimax ?
                      Ohhh, Daddy beat me, beat me, Ohhh God,,,,Ohhh God,,,,Ohhhh God,,,, YAHTZEE Motherfucker..  
                      I would love to see A miri-mark up close some day
                      from a distance ofcourse.
                      and wearing a big rubber suit to protect me from "splashing"
                      God forbid there's more than one

Randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                      X