X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean band lady is now a post-op threesome

.THIS SOURCE says Yuna did have a sex change.

But here is another story from a .Singapore paper...

(From left) The hot ladies - Sahara, Sinae and Binu.
    FIRST, they gave us Harisu.

Now, they are giving us three more.

From the land of kimchi now comes what is possibly Asia's first transgender band, Lady.

Members Sinae, 29, Sahara, 25, and Binu, 22, have just launched their debut album, a collection of Eurodance mixes, and are currently in Taiwan to promote the album.

Lady started as a quartet, but is now a trio. The fourth member, Yuna, decided to pull out from the band as her gender transformation is not yet complete.

The group was founded in March this year, after a search for four transsexuals to form a quartet was launched in Seoul

Here are pictures of Yuna (rhymes with tuna)...

Comment

Yeah, I saw that Singapore article, but I'm not convinced. It doesn't say when she left the group. In any case, Binu is known to be pre-op, so clearly they didn't have a problem with pre-ops. Strangely, when the band was formed, and when Yuna joined, the dates of their operations were announced. But that seems misleading when Binu didn't have SRS and now this story (the only one I've seen on this, btw) suggests that Yuna hasn't had SRS either.

Damnit, we'll never know the truth until we see some pussy!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Jan. 02 2006,01:09)
        Yeah, I saw that Singapore article, but I'm not convinced.  It doesn't say when she left the group.  In any case, Binu is known to be pre-op, so clearly they didn't have a problem with pre-ops.  Strangely, when the band was formed, and when Yuna joined, the dates of their operations were announced.  But that seems misleading when Binu didn't have SRS and now this story (the only one I've seen on this, btw) suggests that Yuna hasn't had SRS either.

Damnit, we'll never know the truth until we see some pussy!  
        Exactly!

There is a rumor that Gif has a pussy, but we'll never know the truth until we see some pussy!

Comment

Hmm, their website - www.ladyjjang.net - still has all 4 members (even though the number of members who still have members is unknown).

I'd say that that one report should be considered unlikely to be true until verified from other sources. I don't recall that site showing up in my previous searches, until now. Even the picture they chose to use is quite old.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

They are kinda cute!

Comment

Found a link to a video of a news announcement by Lady. If someone can understand spoken Korean, this might answer the question about Yuna leaving the group.

Lady videos

Choose the one that is titled "Binu's dilemma, Yuna's spotlight" to download.

Forgot to add that you have to be a member of Yahoo to view the korean_angels Korean Transgender Angels group.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yuna Is beautifull and i must say although Korean and Japanese transexuals always seem a cut above the rest a fellow ATS member who lived in Korea told me that this is not the general case. I suppose thats obvious really but you tend to get other ideas when you see these girl band pics.

Absolutely Fabulous

TC

Comment

I would defer to the opinion of the average attractiveness of Korean tgs to someone who lives there, but certainly Harisu, and the members of Lady are above average. I remember reading one of the early news stories about Lady, over 400 tgs showed up for the auditions. I am sure that the most attractive and talented 4 were selected.

If Binu, Yuna, Sinae and Sahara were not so attractive they would not have been selected to be stars, to follow in the footsteps of Harisu.

Anyway, good to see a variety of Asian tgs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by
                    I remember reading one of the early news stories about Lady, over 400 tgs showed up for the auditions
                    Now there's an American Idol/reality music show I'd like to watch.
                    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Jan. 12 2006,03:49)
                      Found a link to a video of a news announcement by Lady. If someone can understand spoken Korean, this might answer the question about Yuna leaving the group.

Lady videos

Choose the one that is titled "Binu's dilemma, Yuna's spotlight" to download.

Forgot to add that you have to be a member of Yahoo to view the korean_angels Korean Transgender Angels group.
                      You keep me on my toes. I forgot to post it. I think the title does add credibility to the claim. I don't know any Korean, though.

And I'm not about to go ask Korean friends to translate it. Gr1mR34p3r (or however it's spelled ;-)) may be able to ask his Korean liaison.

Comment

Sorry Guys!!!!!! I've been lacking on keeping up with the forum lately. I'm sending the video to 3 of my Korean friends and I'm sure one will have the answer by the end of the day. I'll post as soon as I find out.

Comment

BTW, I find this news very strange because Lady is set to release their first album in a couple months...

Comment

Ok, Here is exactly what my friend told me:

Hi Hi. ^^ it's not about she is leaving the group.(Youna) It's there " army " thing...;a;
                            (Korean GUYs are usally have to go to Army )
                            so...they translate(?) to a waman because they dont' want to go to army...that's all about..
                            and girl's name Bee nu (or something like that; she didn't change her sex yet.
                            is it makes sence ?T_T; hope it is...hehe kk.
                            then talk later ! bye ^^

Comment

kk gr1mm13!

tx! where do you find a korean teenager to translate ts videos for you?

Comment

Working...
                              X